Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

India-Forums

TB:Nishant Malkani goes Bolly way; to leave RMJ (Page 3)

putturani IF-Dazzler
putturani
putturani

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
I honestly don't mind if he leaves. Gettting sick of the unfairness shown in this show anyway.

sheen10 Groupbie
sheen10
sheen10

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged

Really happy for Nishant but will definitely miss him in the show. Hope we get to see him around very soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aazmi

sreeka Newbie
sreeka
sreeka

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
nooo...Cry
i watch this show jus for him nooo...
Shivanee31 Goldie
Shivanee31
Shivanee31

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
I will really miss him. Wish him all the best. I hope the will find another actor who will do justice to Anukalp character

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aazmisherma

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
I hate that Anukalp is leaving the show. I love him. to tell the truth I still cannot start accepting sarah as Mona and now with Anukalp leaving for bollywood. I hope I can still find this show interesting. I am happy for Anu but I think he should work something out where he can leave the show for sometime and then return. Prachi left  Kasam se for bollywood and I do not think that she has done well as her movies flopped and I am just hoping that Anu did not make the wrong decision here. He should have try to see if he can handle both but I wont want for the CV to kill his Character. Goldie coming back to the show they can probably explore the possibility of Goldie along side Mona. I think these two will look good together. Goldie is really handsome and persons are already familiar with him in RMJ
bina23 Newbie
bina23
bina23

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
love nishant as anu, i hope they replace him with someone else, but is still will not be the same ...i dont think  i will be watching, its good new for nishant(love you) and wish him the best, but not good for the show ... 
Naina007 Goldie
Naina007
Naina007

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
I don't mean to be mean but is Anukalp really bollywood material? There are some actors that work better with tv and some better with movies...I personally feel he is a tv actor.

I wish him all the best though but honestly this show isn't going to be the same without Anukalp. I stopped watching the show when they changed Mona but recently started watching again. It just spoils the entire mood of the show and the flow too.

Now with Anukalp gone, it'll be the same thing again..
aminaz Groupbie
aminaz
aminaz

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing the article
All the best Nishant

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index