Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavyasam thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Good post ari,,πŸ‘ 

Shilpa,  Arshiya ,  Anita  ,  Nilo and everyone  who  inspired  people to join  IF and  increased  the KK fan counts  -  Thank You  πŸ€—

Allwaysindian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Omg u girls are crazy 😳 Isame gratefulness Kya hai haha how embarassing awe Bless u girls for so much mohabbat .. I didn't do it for appreciation . It's just that I love them kmh or no kmh ...and u ML girls brought back the love in kmh forum .so the credit goes to Mohabbal Lounge girls.. All !!
And thank u all newbies for joining .. Keep commenting .. A LOT ! We want to move up from no.5.
last week:( u can keep posting IF links and encouraging ppl from differnt KMH/ Arjuhi fanpages .show Karan and kritika's fan power yaar .coz Karan kritika Rocks! Hugs! Thanks again but u don't have to do this .
Shilpa
   πŸ€—
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Shilpa di we know u dint do this for appreciation and that this wasnt necessary but that doesnt mean we cant do it na πŸ˜†

And as for ML goes well humare naam mein hi mohabbat hai toh mohabbat toh spread karenge hi 😳
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great post Ari.

i don't know both  but  i want to thank you both for your love for Karanika bought so much more love from others.U  have done a amazing job. we all love you so much.

U deserve more than this.
mahikmh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG ya ari ... i also appreciate the work of shilpa n arshiya di ... actually our journey of kmh , p'faujis n virtual family was fantastic its more more wonderfull then world tour !!!! coz our family rocks ...n hatts off to shilpa n arshiya di hugs *
arshravi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
😲😲
I came for a quick few mins while watching todays episode n i open this thinking its another Topic on KMH πŸ˜›

Okay, i'll be honest, just read Ari's Bit and replying, haven't read anything else yet, will do so later πŸ˜³

But Honestly there is was no need for this, whatever was done (and is being done) is for my love for Karan and Kritika, and ofcourse KMH2...we all know they are fab Actors, as well as Supernb and down to Earth Human Beings,  and deserve the best in everything and we just tried to help giving them that
BUT without the help of all the fans this 'little' that we have managed would not have been possible (Sorry Shilpa, talking on behalf of you too right now  πŸ˜› πŸ˜†) without all of the fans  who 'listened' and opened an account here for them, although we all know IF is not an easy site πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and ofcourse you guys too, who continued Rocking the Forum, and welcomed the newcomers with open arm
s
 πŸ‘

Here, i would like to mention Shilpa, Anita, Maheen, Nilo, Sakun, Chandni Fahreah who were always there to encourage us πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ€—

THANK YOU to ALL of you πŸ€—
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
aww...great post Ari...πŸ€—

A big big thank you Shilpa di and Arshiya Di..what you have done for KK2 is alot...you have done so much...i love your efforts..and one day we will get to see KK2 at the number 1...😳...πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Arshiya and Shilpa di thanks a lotπŸ€— I can just manage to say that write now sorry, not finding words to write.u guys r just β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

and Nilo and  Anita di tooπŸ€—

@Ari: thanks for this topic :))
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Awwweee Thats Sooo SOoo Sweeet!! Seriously Shilpa and Arshiya Need a Big Big Thank You from all Of us!! 😊 
You two contributed a lot!! Thats A Fact!! 😊 
ML girls, you guys are just Tooo Cute!! Seriously!! Whenever i get time I come adn secretely read your takes on the episode!! Really..!! Someof you might know that i also update on the fb-pages, So for me its really interesting what others thought of the epi 😊 
I might not have been active here lately due to some issues and time problems but i really appreciate all the hard work that is done here!! Three Cheers for Everyone here Who makes this place soo enjoyable!! 😊

Kavya and Prani, Thanks a lot for mentioning me too πŸ€—but Shilpa and Arshiya really deserve this ThankU!!! 😊 
leafskit16 thumbnail
I don't know both of you but thank you both for your tireless dedication and commitment to KMH2 and to the actors.