Navya

Some questions about Anant!!

mimz IF-Dazzler
mimz
mimz

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
hii, I have some questions...!
Anat
- In the beginning, shown as a very matured guy, He actually KNEW that he was coming from the traditional family and wasn't allowed doing ANY acts like the other boys do! He never was shown talking much with his friends...if it was ranveer or anyone else...
Very Caring especially for Navya from the Day - 1! He has nothing to do with Navya, she wasn't his friend that he should care for her...!  still he always helped her...If you remember when Anant and all the friends including Sonia were going to CAFE in his car, how he replied sonia so rudely ...Was it just for Navya or as he ONLY wanted to shut sonia up for not liking her behaviour...!
1))***Still thinking about the answer, tell me what you think, why he was so concerned about Navya??***

After becoming Navya's friend he had become more and more caring for Navya...Ohhh wait...Did he actually care for her???
Yes,,, he did...!
He again helped navya to reach the hospital at time! He even tried to convince her for the picnic in a decent way...
NOW, The guy who is that mature has understood that Navya will do everything what he says, what he wants, he has become kinda ziddi! moreover he knows that she likes him SO much that she cant refuse him!
2)) ***Does it really happen?? If you know that somebody likes you, do you start showing your ownership to him/her??***

Navya is becoming bold...and Anant is actually behaving like a kid here...Sometimes {NOT Always} I like his acts...I feel so good to see him NOT behaving like other leads who become EXTRA caring for their loved ones after realizing the love or attraction! ...
3)) ***yet, I would like to ask WHY nowadays Anant is NOT that caring like he used to be in the begining??***

Navya likes Anant...Anant likes Navya...but Anant hasn't yet realized his feelings, has he??
After facing such a weird situation about kiss...he stopped talking with navya, still he was sleeping like Kumbhkaran..Wasn't he hurt??
4)) ***Do you think Anant is in realization mode?? ***

Anant is coming from a typical Indian family...
5))***where is his ' PARVARISH ' gone??LOL, kiss at this age?? Stern Smile***
{ but I like the way how CVs have portrayed the teen age love / attraction }

6))*** What's your take on teen age love??***

***Finally...what about Anant's hair style?? Ermm***

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruxana91ashakddeeps07AreYaar

-veena.shona- IF-Dazzler
-veena.shona-
-veena.shona-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged

u wrote ws i was thinkingSmile

Anant is really a confusing characterConfused

n i really agree tht sumthng has happened to his parvarishROFLROFL

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=mimz]hii, I have some questions...!

Hi mimz...ur post is quite interesting...so I thought I will giv a try to give you some answes from my point of view...

Anat
- In the beginning, shown as a very matured guy, He actually KNEW that he was coming from the traditional family and wasn't allowed doing ANY acts like the other boys do! He never was shown talking much with his friends...if it was ranveer or anyone else...
Very Caring especially for Navya from the Day - 1! He has nothing to do with Navya, she wasn't his friend that he should care for her...!  still he always helped her...If you remember when Anant and all the friends including Sonia were going to CAFE in his car, how he replied sonia so rudely ...Was it just for Navya or as he ONLY wanted to shut sonia up for not liking her behaviour...!
1))***Still thinking about the answer, tell me what you think, why he was so concerned about Navya??***

Anant noticed Navya from the very first day when he saved her from the goon. He found out that she is from a very strict back ground which is very similar to his own (when her papa took her from the college). When all of them went to the cafe Anant sensed that Navya unlike the other girls was not so happy to go out during night time and she wanted to go back when her mother called. I think Anant was impressed by this and he was rude to Sonia only for Navya who is a complete oppiste of Sonia.

After becoming Navya's friend he had become more and more caring for Navya...Ohhh wait...Did he actually care for her???
Yes,,, he did...!
He again helped navya to reach the hospital at time! He even tried to convince her for the picnic in a decent way...
NOW, The guy who is that mature has understood that Navya will do everything what he says, what he wants, he has become kinda ziddi! moreover he knows that she likes him SO much that she cant refuse him!
2)) ***Does it really happen?? If you know that somebody likes you, do you start showing your ownership to him/her??***

When u consider something your own u will become more possessive of it. Anant become a siddi peron when he started to consider Navya as his "special friend". And even the close friends of both are not aware of this special friendship. Anant i think is more sidhi because he know that Navya will do anything for him.

Navya is becoming bold...and Anant is actually behaving like a kid here...Sometimes {NOT Always} I like his acts...I feel so good to see him NOT behaving like other leads who become EXTRA caring for their loved ones after realizing the love or attraction! ...
3)) ***yet, I would like to ask WHY nowadays Anant is NOT that caring like he used to be in the begining??***

Love makes people bold and brave. That s what happening with Navya and on the other hand Anant is behaving very kiddish and demanding. He is all excited of the knowledge that Navya likes him and does'nt know  how to express his happiness. Because of this excitement he is not bothered of anything else. This excitement turned our matured hero to an uncaring naughty guy.

Navya likes Anant...Anant likes Navya...but Anant hasn't yet realized his feelings, has he??
After facing such a weird situation about kiss...he stopped talking with navya, still he was sleeping like Kumbhkaran..Wasn't he hurt??
4)) ***Do you think Anant is in realization mode?? ***

Eventhoug Anant stopped talking with Navya I think he was melted when he saw Navya's worried face while accidently (unaccidently) clicking her photo during night. He was sleeping peacefully dreaming about Navya only. Lot much happened in one day and in the end of a day he was a happy man like any other guy, eventhough the fight happened.

Anant is coming from a typical Indian family...
5))***where is his ' PARVARISH ' gone??LOL, kiss at this age?? Stern Smile***
{ but I like the way how CVs have portrayed the teen age love / attraction }

Even though Anant is from a typical Indian family he belongs to this generation. Born and brought up in Mumbai he is exposed to the modern life so we cant blame him or parvarish in this matter.

6))*** What's your take on teen age love??***

No comments.

***Finally...what about Anant's hair style?? Ermm***
Anant seriously need a haircut.

Resmy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index