Abhiya OS- Even Fate Can't Part Us

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

This is my interpretation of what would happen after leap… My second OS on Abhiya! The characters are same and the only change is a leap of 8 years instead of 1 year…
*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Piya went back to Abhay in the forest and found him walking clumsily on the forest floor… She ran towards him to give him support… His eyes were wet and he looked miserable…She made him lie down on the forest floor with his head resting on her lap…He was not in a position to speak loudly so he mumbled… Jao…yahaan se jao…go away…you need to be safe…Maithili will be back one day and you have to be away from this jungle…don't ever come back here…Promise me…
Piya couldn't understand as to why was behaving so strangely and asking her to go away…to pacify him she replied with tears in her eyes, Main vaada karti hoon Abhay, I promise…I will never come back here…lekin tum mujhse aise kyun keh rahe ho…you'll be there to protect me na?
Abhay remained silent…Piya felt strange…He clumsily got up and kissed her forehead… tumhe mujhe bhoolna hoga Piya, jao…jee lo apni life… Just stay very happy and safe… Piya did not know that she wouldn't see him again and so she hugged him… She thought maybe he wanted to end their relationship so that she can be safe… Suddenly Abhay struck her chest with his hand and in a moment she fell unconscious…

15 minutes later,

Piya had promised to return in 5 minutes and it was more than 15 minutes now… Obviously, Arnav and other had started their search. 2 miles away they found her lying unconscious on the forest floor… They picked her up and proceeded back to Dobriyal House…so much of adventurous events had happened and so they decided to leave the place for a brief period… Next day, the dobriyal house was empty and the people and furniture was replaced by insects and cobwebs… The dobriyals settled in Mussorie….which was very close to Dehradun.so they were constantly in touch with Kabir and his family… Piya took months to recover from the shock though she didn't forget Abhay despite his attempt to erase her memory… She clearly remembered Abhay, Maithili, Sid and their love… She was in a shock after Abhay left and with much effort she became normal after which she completed her studies… Kabir had gone for Defense services and

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
3 years later…

It was the time when Kabir was back after completing his training and had become Lt. Kabir Singh Rathod… The dobriyals had returned back to their old residence at Dehradun…

One Morning…

Piya was still sleeping when Madhu called her- Piya! Chalo…get up…it's already 9 in the morning… c'mon…up… Piya yawned and saw that Kabir was standing with his father…She jumped off the bed and touched Kabir's father's feet…

You might be wondering that why is she behaving like that…touching feet…

His father hugged her and she smiled weakly… Madhu patted her- Piya…ab to sudhar jao…you'll be getting married 2 weeks later and abhi tak you get up late…
Piya was not at all pleased with all this marriage ritual but she had no other option than to move on… She got ready to leave for her job…Kabir dropped her after placing a soft peck on her cheeks…she continued with her work with calls from Kabir every hour…

1 week later…

The rituals of marriage had started already and it was the engagement ceremony that day… Piya wore an exquisite Blue lehenga and beautiful jewellery… She descended down the stairs… and Kabir was overthrown looking at her… but the jewellery couldn't show her beautiful when she herself wasn't happy… She couldn't imagine herself without Abhay… Her heart was crying but she had promised Abhay that she would stay happy…She faked a smile…

Near the stage, Kabir extended his hand towards her and Misha placed Piya's hand in Kabir…Kabir smiled and lifted her to the stage… Soon they exchanged rings and Misha and Panchi hit the dance floor… Arnav was relieved finally to see his daughter settled with Kabir… Kabir invited Piya to dance and she accepted it… She wasn't happy but…she had to… She swayed in Kabir's arms till midnight after which the guests went away…

Night…

Piya was lying on her bed rotating her mother's pendant in her hands… She recalled her quick escape from Siddharth… when she had used her pendant to burn Siddharth… Tears rolled down her eyes when she recalled her first love... Abhay Raichand… She took out Abhay's photo with her on their performance where they had lost… She smiled when she imagined him…suddenly, her dreams shattered and her eyes moved on to her engagement ring… She sighed and went to sleep…

A week later, Piya and Kabir were married in a temple because they wanted to keep the wedding a local affair… They had decided to have a small wedding followed by a lavish reception as Kabir was leaving for his duty 4 days later their marriage… The reception was very lavish indeed and even Chand and Haseena Raichand attended it…
Haseena: Piya! Congratulations… May you and Kabir be happy always…
Piya smiled weakly: Thank You! Aunty…Abhay…ke
Chand: nahi Piya…Abhay kahaan hain…hum nahi jaante…
Piya: *sighed* hmm…
Haseena: tum Abhay ke bare mein mat socho… live your life…you have a long life ahead!
Piya took her blessings: Thank you Aunty… mujhe Abhay ki bahut fikar hai… I hope he's fine…

Chand swept her hand over Piya and left from there… Kabir bent towards Piya…
Are you happy Piya? Piya was shocked…She lied to him convincingly hmm…absolutely…tum aise kyun pooch rahe ho? I am really very happy… Kabir gasped and looked ahead… Piya heaved a sigh of relief…

5 years later…

In the heart of forest, under a near constant cover of ice… a thing slept… it was pale and cold as ice and snow covering it, though it had all the features of a human being, but it wasn't human… It moved its hands occasionally and it appeared as if it had been listening to some wails and cries since past 3 years…those voices irked it but it had no other choice but to bear it as it had been captivated by an immortal being and the captivation was almost impossible to break… but love is stronger than physical captivation…It forced it muscles to relax from the bondage… there was a sign of relief as his muscles relaxed…he pushed them again and it was successful to some extent….now he gained confidence and strength and put all his might and forced again…and ah! He was out of his incarceration…he pushed through the earth where he had been buried since years and took a huge breath of fresh air… He smelt the surroundings and then rushed back to his house- The Raichand's Mansion…

Chand and Haseena were seated before a fireplace…lamenting on Abhay's disappearance when they got a stink of a Vampire near their house… they grew alert and tensed their bodies… The main door threw open and from their emerged a shadow whose face the Raichands had been waiting to see since a long time… Haseena left the glass she was holding to fall down and rushed towards Abhay… she embraced him with full strength throwing a dozen questions at him- Where were you…? Don't you know we were worried…? How are you? What did Maithili do? Did she…OMG Abhay…did she captivate you…were you frozen?
Abhay consoled and her- Mom! Calm down…I'll answer everything…just stay calm… Haseena took a deep breath and offered Abhay a steaming glass of blood…He drank in content… He immediately asked about Piya-Piya…mom…Piya kaisi hai…kahaan hai? Haseena's expression changed and she grew tense… She's fine…

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The Rathod Villa was quiet as usual… since past 3 years, there was no change in the loneliness of the place… It presented a very tragic scene from inside…Only the Rathods and the Dobriyals knew about the tragedy… The kitchen echoed with the voice of utensils being washed in the sink and the spoon hitting against the utensil where the vegetables were being stir-fried… A voice called from the kitchen area…Devansh… get up…you need to rush to the school… C'mon…up… A girl in plain blue chikan saree rushed up to wake up the boy for school… A heavy voice called… Piya! Meri medicines… Piya rushed in collecting her chikan saree to give him medicines… lijiye papa… Papa…dekhiye…Devansh is not getting up…aaj uske yahaan presentation hai…and he's not getting up… Devansh entered yawning and rubbing his eyes… Dadaji… dekhiye na… chachi mujhe zabardasti utha rahin hai… Piya pulled his ears and replied Dev! Tumhe yaad hain na ki tumhari aaj media presentation hai did you revise your consonants and conjunctions and your poems… Devansh stuck out his tongue and hugged Piya… Thank you chachi for remembering… I love you…main to bilkul hi bhool gayaa tha… Piya smiled and lifted him up… Chalo…now get ready… Devansh nodded and ran towards the bathroom almost immediately… Piya helped Mr. Rathod with his medicines and then went back to the kitchen to prepare for Devansh's tiffin…

Moments later, Mr. Rathod called Piya again and she rushed in wiping her hands in her pallu…Ji papa? He replied innocently… Piya…who aaj maine apne kuch clients ko lunch pe bulaya hai… lekin woh log gyarah baje tak yahaan aa jayenge kyunki kuch business bhi discuss karna hai… to tum khaane ki tayyari karwa do! Piya smiled weakly Papa…isme guilty mat feel kariye…main sab kuch kar loongi…poora din to pada hai na… main abhi samaan mangwati hoon… He blessed her and continued with his paper reading… Piya rushed in and instructed the maids to clean up the sitting area… She tucked her pallu in front and started off with the preparations… Meanwhile, Madhu called her… She fixed her phone near her ears and continued with kneading the dough…Ji ma! Madhu was happy after all Piya finally sounded okay after the tragedy with her 3 years back… Kya kar rahi thi Piya? Piya wiped off her sweat aata saan rahi thi…papa ne kuch mehmaan bulaye hain lunch pe…usi ki tayyari chal rahi hai…ab Panchi to hai nahi jo madat karti…so it's all me! Madhu tried to help… Main aa jaun kya? Piya replied calmly… Nahi ma…main kar loongi! Madhu gasped… kya hua? Piya was shocked to hear her gasp… kuch nahi Piya, tumhare papa ne ek vase tod diya…again… yeh husbands bhi… She stopped in the middle and then repented opening her mouth… Piya hung up the phone…she couldn't control herself… She left everything and ran back to her room… There she cried a bit…wiped her tears and then went back to her work…

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Raichand Mansion

Haseena reminded Chand of the lunch they had been invited to…that afternoon…Abhay was in his room still trying to cope up with his captivation…Haseena entered his room to inform him… Abhay! We've been invited for lunch… get ready…Abhay turned his face in amazement Mom! Aapne humesha ki tarah refuse kyun kar diya? Haseena replied softly… kyunki! Kabir ke yahaan se invite hai Abhay turned his face towards the fire again… Piya se nahi miloge… who jab bhi milti hai…she only asks for you… Even at her wedding… Abhay clung to Haseena Mom… I can't see Piya belonging to someone else… I really can't… Haseena patted him… C'mon… get going… Abhay sighed and got up…

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Piya was working for the lunch when Misha came over… She saw her working hard from the door and her heart melted seeing her condition… The girl who used to love make-up, jewellery and other ornaments was without any…thanks to her fate…which first took away Abhay and then Kabir… She controlled herself and called- Piya! Piya looked up and then ran towards Misha to hug her… She took her to her room and chatted with her loads…

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The Raichands arrived exactly at 11:10pm when Mr. Rathod was sitting in his room and Piya was in the kitchen cooking… Mr. Rathod seated them in the drawing room and that's when the Raichand's saw Kabir's photo adorned with a garland… They were shocked while it pinched Abhay… He asked abruptly- Kabir…ki photo… Mr. Rathod grew morose and replied calmly He left us 3 years ago…
Abhay was shocked to hear that- You mind if I ask you how?
Mr. Rathod- tum to jaante ho ki Kabir jis naukri mein tha, it was a natural to happen… teen saal pehle… Kabir humse vaada kar ke gaya ki ek hafte mein aa jayega…aaya to lekin uski laash…
Abhay- ji!
Mr. Rathod- 3 saal pehle china ki taraf se Indian border mein intrusion hua tha, usi ke liye Kabir ko bulaya tha, phir 5 days ke operation mein Indians successful to hue, lekin woh Kabir ko nahi bacha sake…. They say that Kabir ek Chinese bunker mein phans gaya jisme aag lag gayi…
Haseena- oh! We are very sorry!
Mr. Rathod- mujhe mere bete ke jaane ka itna dukh nahi hai, jitna meri bahu ke!
Abhay and Haseena got startled- ji?
Mr. Rathod- Kabir ke saath, meri hansti-khelti Piya bhi kahin ghum ho gayii…
Abhay- kya hua Piya ko?
Mr. Rathod- khud hi dekh lijiyega!

They were chatting when Piya entered holding a huge tray with starters… She first saw Haseena and stopped there, then she moved her eyes around and saw Abhay who stood there looking at her shocked and sorry… She smiled weakly as she greeted them and then offered them the starters… Haseena asked her- Kaisi ho Piya? Piya smiled again though very meekly…Main theek hoon… A tear or two fell from Abhay's eyes and he quickly wiped them off without being noticed by anyone… Piya then asked Mr. Rathod…papa…who Devansh ko lene jaana hai… main jaoon! Mr. Rathod granted her permission but as she was leaving her recalled something and…
Mr. Rathod- Piya! Beta tum jaogi kaise… driver ko to maine kaam se bheja hai?
Piya- um…woh…main car khud drive kar loongi na!
Mr. Rathod- lekin abhi ghar mein koi car nahin hai…
Piya- to…phir main kaise jaongi
Abhay stood up- main le jaata hoon…
Piya was not comfortable but she agreed because it was for Devansh…

Abhay's Car

Abhay didn't know what to say to her first….
Abhay- Hi!
Piya mumbled- Hi Abhay…
Abhay- kaisi ho?
Piya- achchi hoon!
Abhay- I am really sorry for Kabir!
Piya- Abhay please…tum bhi mat shuru ho jaana…I hate it… can we be normal…like friends…!
Abhay- umm…absolutely!
Piya- kahaan the? Itne din…when I needed you… where were you?
Abhay- frozen!
Piya- what?
Abhay- hm… Maithili ne mujhe incarcerate kar liya tha… main bahut mushkil se bahar aaya hoon…
Piya swept her hand across his forehead and then left it with a jerk…
Piya- haan…bas yahaan se right!

She picked up Devansh and proceeded back home… Back in her house…Piya was being waited for a long time, as soon as she entered, she saw that her family, the Dobriyals…even they were assembled… she ran and hugged them… They ordered her to go back and feed Devansh and so she left…in the dining area, Arnav clung to Abhay and wept bitterly…
Beta! Please…meri Piya ko apna lo…
Abhay was taken aback- ji?
His family told him what they had decided… to remarry Piya to Abhay and surprisingly even Haseena and Chand had agreed…
Arnav continued- Abhay, meri bachchi…jo kabhi self-dependent hone ki baat kehti thi…woh aaj toot chuki hai… kahin ghum ho gayi hai meri bachchi…use waapas laa do! Please!!
Abhay was filled with tears and he agreed…

Even Piya agreed to marry and him on Mr. Rathod insistence….

If you liked the OS...then the sequel will be Updated Soon! Please Comment and Hit Like...and I want long comments... not just "Awesome", "Lovely" single word Comments

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anisharoy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice os...
poor piya...
so many leaps...but still like it...
waiting for today's episode ...
write more os on abya ...looks like they are your fav. couple...
Edited by anisharoy1 - 12 years ago
mangona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its gud and yes v defineately want its sequel 
one thing whose son is devansh 
it was awesome poor kabir died but now abiya r couple yeah 
felt sad 4 piya kb family 
is it ok or want more long cmt
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely update...
waiting for the sequel..
do pm me...
sanjulee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well written OS
i really like it...
keep writing more...
Black_Paradize thumbnail
heyy agar pia kabir ki bv bani naa tou i'll kill him
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow really good !!!
keep it up
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lolz.z... shivu... mere abhay ka kya hoga??? piya and kabir... baba nai yr... meri best friend mar jaegi.. she loves abhiya like anything!

lolzz.. nyc os yr... thanx for the pm
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Hey Shivangi Ur amazing yaar.. Both ur ff's n Os r rocking always..n ha u always leave me out of words.. All I can say is I loved dis Os n plz plz continue it..I wanna see Abhiya getting married n having a happy life of eternity..do continue soon..thanx for d pm..lol.
mansim thumbnail
very nice OS👏
it was very beautiful and emotional😳😊😭
i loved the way abhay woke up hearing piya's cries deep within him😳😳
poor kabir😭
good work and very well written👏👏😉
thanks for the pm😉
keep it up👍🏼