Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

LTL on SBS (Page 3)

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HumaG

so nakku is tied to a tree with the doll on the floor. someone has created a afire ring around her. i mean if you wanted to kill her why wouldnt you just set the tree on fire anyway nakku is screaming my saab will burn dekhooo (in a really high pitched tone my ears are still ringing) ahh halleujha they interview mahi who says that yeah things are being repeated what happened with Dutta is happening now again LOL sharam karo pranjalji even your actors are picking it up. then dingu comes busts some moves with dabbang playing in the background and saves her. baaji is there as well helping him. and at the end they show dingu explaining the sequence Sleepy i thought vinay might say something but he was just holding the mike for dinguji Sleepy

@ bold: ROFL too good Huma. wish that would happen but this show sab ki jaan lekar phir apni jaan lega. LOL what a lame interview. they are repeating with a ring of fire but sorry not interested at all. LOL Mahi said that. LOL WTH why is Vinay holding the mike? never mind. everything related to LCL is just lame. Sleepy Lage raho promotion par Colors but it is not working for this forum, your crores love it coz they still don't know that Dutta will never come back. Tongue
my heartfelt sympathy to u for watching this nonsense. Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dranuHamlet53

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged

Thanks for sharing. Even the actors are bored.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hamlet53

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
so anyone who actually watches this did this great action sequence occur today? or do i have to wait to tune in tomorrow *yawns*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hamlet53

ankita66 Goldie
ankita66
ankita66

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
what action Huma it was total bakwasConfused
HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
oh no dinguji got hurt for bakwaas nahiii :o
dranu Groupbie
dranu
dranu

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Hamlet53]

@ huma thanks,yes saw it in uk on star news, .gosh they sooo much need publicity for the Lame Twisted Loop!. your description was very accurate! however to me Vinaay as Baji was so transparently soo disinterested in the whole thing,as for that madhatter,Ithink that she is aware that the general public are moaning about the been there seen it before element about  LTL2. True as some one mentioned,BEFORE SBS/colors never needed to promote ,because Mishal was the promotion of the show,now every one can  see, the facts speak for themselves! 

[/
QUOTE]
very true with mishal no promotions were needed...but as its said excess of every thing is bad ...  same goes for this show excessive promotion se jo thoda people see even they will get fed up n leave and that will be really gud..
_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
yeh SBS walo kya pranjal ne paise deye hai ab pehle yoh yeh bahut kam dekhte thi LTL jab mishal tha but still wasting money on wrong side iss se accha toh hai ki mishal ko bula le and then he need nothing and everything will be great no superb

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dranustranger2rose

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
im sure LTl Ph is given a huge amount  just to cover Ltl 

and taking Diggu interview :P

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index