Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

:|:Genda Phool of the Week-Tejeshec:|: (Page 3)

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Ta da! ! Thank you so much!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tejeshecYusBee

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdfan

Congratulations Tejesh...See yr bad luck really cause i am free and thus will be asking questions ROFL

1. Looks or Personality ...what holds more for you ???
Personality of course. Vo gaana nahin suna kya:
Dil ko dekho chehra na dekho, chehre ne lakhon ko loota
Dil sacha aur chehra jootha, Dil sacha aur chehra jootha.

2.Best ladki  pataoing idea u have come across or have used ???
I don't believe in ladki pataoing. It's a waste of time according to me. I believe in serendipity when it comes to these things. Even if i tried I would fail as I never understood what women want and what will impress them. It all depends on the time I guess that is what I have understood in the 26 years of life I have lived.
The most popular and tried out formula which I have come across is that "Try to act as if you are interested in her friend rather than her n try ignoring her". I know its too filmy but it worked for 2 of my friends.

3. Did someone ever try to patao you , if yes then what did they do ?
Too many. I am not called Bond here in the Forum aise hee. Kuch toh baat hogi na yaar mujh mein.ROFL
Jokes apart none. Or may be someone did but I am too shy a person to notice such things.Wink

4 Your first Crush?Pls dont say lemon . orange crush LOL
My first Crush has to be Sridevi. I had gone to watch Chandni when I was in 6th standard and I fell in love with her. Even today the scene where she dances in the white saree comes in my dreams.Blushing

5.Current Crush ?
My expectations are too high and I haven't found anyone who matches that even remotely in the recent past. Thats what guys say when they don't have one.Wink

6. One day with the star u like the most ...what all wud you do , where wud u take them ?
I always wanted to meet Amitji, Sachin, Federer and Steffi Graph. I am not naming Sridevi as I would have been very shy to even look at her forget about spending time with her.
I would have taken them to my home and served them hyderabadi mutton biryani(vegetable biryani for Amitji as he is vegetarian). I would then ask them to narrate their journey so far, mostly things about them which the mango people don't know just to take a leaf or two from their gr8 lives.

7.One defining moment in yr life uptil now ?
I haven't done/come across anything worth to be called that but I am trying. Let's see.

8.How wud u define love ???
You can't define love you can only feel it. Either I am too dumb to express it in words or too stupid to have not agreed on the existing definitions of love in various scriptures n books. I never found any definition of love that matched the actual feeling.

9.Fav oneliner?
Rishtey mein toh hum tumhaare baap lagte hain. Naam hai ------ROFL

10.A book or piece of writing that left an Impact?
A personal mail sent to me by my senior in college. It was one of the most encouraging and motivating piece of writing that shook me up completely and changed my thinking forever. Given that how hard it is to convince me she did an outstanding job must say.

11.Whats yr dressing style ...are u the simple types or the fashionista type ???
I believe in simple living and high thinking. Though at times just to make my mum happy I try out some fashion accessories. She wants me to be like Salman Khan(only in looks n fashion nothing more btw...ROFL)

12.Hobbies?
Watching Tennis, Playing Tennis, Analyzing Tennis, Reading Tennis. This guy called Roger Federer has made me crazy and I won't ever forgive him for that.

13.Fav Hangout ???
Home Sweet Home. I am a very lazy person to move out of my house.LOL

14. Whats the one relationship you value the most and why ?
I am not the types to hang on to one. I live in the moment and whoever is associated with it I value their association. None to single out and none will be taken for granted as everyone has their own space. 

15.If there was one thing u cud change abt yrself what wud it be???
I am content and happy with whatever I am, whoever I am, however I am. I don;t blame nor crib about things around me or with me. To put things short I am what I am and I love being myself. So nothing actually.

16. Wud u fall for a girl like Suhana ?
I never fall for girls, they fall for me.ROFL.
To be frank no, I would rather fall for Sanjana. Suhana ke saath meri kabhi bhi nahin banegi.

17.If there was one thing u cud change for good in this world what wud it be n why ?
Change the mindsets of people around me to be more secular and peace loving. Too much has been lost in the name of religion.

18.Do u like sports if yes yr fav?
All sports. Big Big sport lover. Tennis is my favorite and next is Cricket.

19. Fav sportsperson ?
If I have to name one then it has to be Sachin. But apart from him I worship Federer and Steffi Graph.

20. If you had an open field to ask one person of yr choice a question of yr choice ( no restrictions ) , then who wud it be and what wud you ask them ?
I would ask God: "Duniya banane waale kya tere man mein samaayi, Kaaheko duniya banayee tune kaheko Duniya banaaye"

21.Some actor/actress or a char played by them on TV that fascinated u so much that u said ye banda / bandi to meri life hona chahiye ...?
Radha(Supriya ji) in Tu Tu Main Main as my wife.Blushing
Sheldon Cooper(Jim Parsons) as my brother so that I can scare everyone.ROFL

@rdfan, Hope I didn't disappoint you. Nice ?'s btw. I hope u find the answers equally good. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-infinity00YusBeeShwets1502

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

The Ghamgeen Head

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
@Tejesh- Wow Super ans ...I am totally impressed ...aur mujhe impress karna bahut mushqil hai ...but i loved all yr answers .. and now i .no why girls fall for youWink

tejeshecYusBee

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdfan

@Tejesh- Wow Super ans ...I am totally impressed ...aur mujhe impress karna bahut mushqil hai ...but i loved all yr answers .. and now i .no why girls fall for youWink

Oh vow feels good to know that u were impressed with my answers. Dekha I proved today that I am indeed Bond of this forum. Thanks a ton. It means a world to me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBee

Bajju Goldie
Bajju
Bajju

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
OMG, Tejesh, now i wil take revenge.

YusBee

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Ta da! ! Thank you so much!!!!!

apne bache ko musibat mein dekh kar khushi ho rahi hai aapko...aur thanks bhi kar rahe ho...ghor kalyug rey deva ghor kalyug...
tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bajju

OMG, Tejesh, now i wil take revenge.

For what?? For saying you are better than Ileana or for asking you to concentrate in the class instead of doing Bak Bak in IF. Kamaal ho yaar aap sab log--dukh sukh ke saathi.
Vaise jo jo lena hai lelo ek baar main hot seat se uthar gaya tab Ram hee raakhe.LOL

Bajju

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
I feel like taking your BALAAIN , meray Chand!! Good answers for equally good questions, Pooja I always love your questions . Everybody enjoy!!!

tejeshecYusBee

Go to top