Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Reincarnation Pia/mitz (Page 2)

shaffa Goldie
shaffa
shaffa

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninjahattori

I think u still don't know about the emoticons!!!!! okay no problem...Let me know u... 
Confused means confused!!!!!

For ur kind information i didn't tell u not to ask questions...I told u if u find this story not making sense, then y don't u know about it??
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

For your kind info i know what emoticons means?????? if you didnt understand what i meant not my problem!!!!!!!!!! and 2nd the story line has been changed .

mariakhan200 Groupbie
mariakhan200
mariakhan200

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaffa

Hi  can some one explain if Mithalie was reincarnated as Pia? so why is mathalie a vampire she should be Pia right ?????

1 were has she been for 200 years ??

2 she is a vampire ??

3 why wait till now to come out and trap Abhay??

4 Sid loved mithalie he had her all the time?? yet he was chasing Pia

i know its Poonum night so Sid wants to turn Pia in to a vampire so were does Mithalie stand??? 
she back/she never went away she was here all the time/ now she wants to punish Abhay for falling in love with a human????? and here is me thinking is Mathalie reincarnated as Pia.

Killed Sid frozen Abhay whos left???? the story isnt making and sense any more

one of the earlier episodes pia is reincarnation of maithli than maithali's spirit did come and told piya that abhay is piya's destiny.

so its mean maithali's spirit is still roaming around.

This is blooper pia called mathili spirit    i think in earlier cv don't want maithali back ... but sid want leave show for that mater cv . Bring maithali... and pia is rebirth of maithali
whatch this link  sukiti (pia) said abhiya resognized pia in curl hair as maithali http://www.desi-tashan.com/dailymotion/149036-23rd-may-2011-u-me-aur-tv-single-part/

, i think pia ii reincarnation of maithli

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms-Min-Ho

Ms-Min-Ho Goldie
Ms-Min-Ho
Ms-Min-Ho

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Abhay, too, because bitten by Piya unless it can also turn into a vampire

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index