Amma to make life hell for Pratigya-TB - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
It's just TOO Saas-Bahuish...something Pratigya never was ๐Ÿ˜•
ThANX Nechu
commented๐Ÿ˜›
hope ranki goo up ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Friendswa...those who still haven't voted and commented on the article...could you all please go and vote and comment on it please...so that our ranking can be increased a little bit ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿค” Didn't K give KN a dirty look when he suggested the same thing a few weeks ago?
Someone please order a CAT scan for K๐Ÿ˜•
I know they will show krishna maha bad in coming epis but when he will rise and shine he will reach on top with orsts love so much so that ss ans sds will loook like insects crawling on grounds so chill and prepare ur mind for everything for major heartbreaks also
Originally posted by Atticus

๐Ÿค”Didn't K give KN a dirty look when he suggested the same thing a few weeks ago?
Someone please order a CAT scan for K๐Ÿ˜•
whose in ur pp
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

Friendswa...those who still haven't voted and commented on the article...could you all please go and vote and comment on it please...so that our ranking can be increased a little bit ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ok you know about my mad knowledge of the forum...how do I get there?
Originally posted by Atticus

Ok you know about my mad knowledge of the forum...how do I get there?

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/9595-ammaji-to-make-life-hell-for-pratigya.htm

Here's the link...๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by telstra

whose in ur pp
It's P getting booted from TN or Amma getting her ass kicked...either way my butt is covered๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Thanks for sharing nechu... I guess Money has changed Baba and he wants to earn more as much as he can...
hey chech i was tinking the same... komal n krishna both gng "earn more money" way n forgetting relationships...
krishna had a good, healthy goal at the start, to make P happy with his own earnings, bt now greed is taking ova..