Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF:Mehrbaan saayein(chapter15,,the end,,,page37)

rainurubal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys ,oops!!!! sorry ,actually all my diis

hi ,me the singing monster,well actually in ccc not here

Maybe i 'm sounding stupid to some of my friends,because i going to write a FF on Tasha

I don't know ,if it's good or bad

So that's why all chappals ,jhadoo,tamatar are aloowed to be thrown at me,excluding non-veg like eggs(I can't even tolerate smell of non-veg)

All types of comments are welcomed and i also need advices from my beautifull diis

Background

Udaypur

Nakusha lives in Raj Mahal with her Family.She is second daughter of Rani maa and Raja sahib.Her grandmother named her nakusha but somehow dadi likes her and always call ger nakku.

Badi rani maa: Nakusha's grandmother and a widow

Raja sahib:Father of three childrens,loves equally his chidrens and a humble person

Rani maa: an intelligent women ,loves her childrens but she pays more attention to sethji and sonali.She hardly have talks with nakusha

Setheji:18,he is the,, maa da ladla" .

Sonali:she is quite fun loving person ,enjoys her life fully and is careless.she left Udaypur at the gae of 19 ,much against to rani maa's wish,buut later she convinced everyone in raj mahal by her lovely talks

There are many more memebers in raj mahal,like chacha ,chachi and their childrens but they aren't important(also servants )

Rajgarh

Dutta shriram patil:A 26 years old young Business tycoon ,lives with his best friend Baaji in Raj garh ,he is raja os rajgarh bujt he doesn't rule like nakusha' family .he lives alone here in india and his father is in england.he is much more richer than nakusha's family .he uses daily helicopter beceuase his office is in mumbai.

there are more members in Patil niwas but i can't reveal them now.

chapter 2=page2
chapter3=page 3
Chapter4=page 5
chapter5=page 8
chapter6=page 11
chapter7=page13
chapter8=page14
chapter9=page 19
chapter10=page21
chapter11=page 24
chapter12=page 29
chapter13= page 31
Edited by rainurubal - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainurubal thumbnail

chapter1

Mumbai in a club

Dutta:ok,Mr patson ,the deal is final

Mr patson:Yes,Mr patil,we are really happy that my company got an opportunity to work with you ,And more than that ,you are son of Mr Shriram Patil.

Dutta:a little bit uncomfortable:yes,so can i have the files for a little bit informatiion?

Mr patson:yes ,sure

Mumbai in the same club

Sonali is dancing with his boyfriend Sudarshan(In Rajmahal ,no one is aware of sonali being in relationship)

Suds:Hey,you are beautifull,dont worry,i will convince my parents

Sona:I trust you and yoour abilities,but you know Rani maa.She is very strict. she has decided to get me married in next 2,3 months.This is so ridiculous ! I will be not asked if I wanna get married or not

Suds:hey sona ,you should be happy that she allowed you to study in mumbai,she doesn't kepp spying on you like she does on yoour lovely nakusha.

sona:what ? Lovely?Are you kidding?ok i will tell you.She is younger than me but no-one loves her except my dad,oops, sorry ,except my pita ji.she is ...a little bit confused...I mean...she just doesn't fits in our family.I love when she got punished from Rani maa

Suds:oh!so you don't like her.

Sona:Well,I don't know .I somtimes get jealous ,she doesn't react when i get pampered.Its like it doesn't matter to her what others are doing and what not.How can be she so satisfied with everything she get.Whenever I went to Udaypur ,she hardly talks with me .She is always busy ,doing pooja ,cooking ,studying or playing with childrens .Her friends are also like her .strange!

Suds:When are you going back to your village?

Sona:Next monday

Suds:And when you will be back?

Sona:I don't know ,if i 'll be back or not

Suds:What do you mean by this?

Sona :Marriage

Suds:I know you love me and now tell me What's in your mind?I'm very sure you will not marry any stranger

Sona:(thinks in her mind ,well i also love your money).Darling.aS of now ,Rani maa will never accept our relationship and if she came to about your dad drug's business ,then it will create problems.Don't youo worry! I have plan

Suds:And what's the plan?

Sona:Jab sahi waqt aayee ga ,i will tell you.

Raj Mahal

Pandit: Rani maa ,aapki badi beti ke liye bohut acche rishte aaye hain ,par sabse yogya yeh hai (pandit showing photo of dutta to ranni maa and and others).Inka apna karobaar hai,ladka aachha hai,yehi rajgarh mein rehta hai,apne dost aur daayi maa ke saath.

Raja sahib:Aur iska parivaar

Pandit: Ji Akela rehta hai apni daayi maa ke saath,suna hai,apne pita se kuch zyaada jamti nahi hai ,isliye woh pardes mein rehte hai

chachi: wah kya baat hai ,akela rehta hai.main toh kehti hoon ,inki daayi maa se baat kar ke rishta jaldi pakka kar dijiye ,apni sonali raaj karegi

Raja sahib:nahi ,itni jaldi nahi pehle main khud is ladke ke baare mein pooch taash karoon ga

Pandit:jaise aapki marzi

After two weeks in Raj mahal

dutta aur sonali ka rishta pakka ho gaya aur ab unki sagai ho rahi hai

Baaji : Dutta ,tu to aaj bada dashing lag raha hai

Dutta : tu apni bakwaas apne paas rakh ,kaha fasa diya daayi maa ne mujhe

Baaji:kya bhau aise kyun bol raha hai ,vahini aaccchi aur khubsoorat to hai

Dutta : tujhe nahi lagta yahan par teri vahini se zyaada aur bhi khubsoorat hai jaise(pointing to nakuu),wahan dekh ,simple sa lehnga pehna hai phir bhi gazab dhah rahi hai,achha yeh sab chod tune Mr patson ki files check ki,I don't want any mistakes.

Baaji :mujhe aisa kyun lag raha hai ke bhau aap is shaadi se khush nahi ho

Dutta : tu janta hai ,main yeh shaadi kyun kara raha hoon,sirf daayi maa ke liye ,main chahta hoon ke meri hone waali biwi meri daayi maa ka khyaal rakhe

Bajji : to rakhe gi na ,sanskaari lag rahi hai

Dutta : well , tu kya jaane sonali kitni sanskaari hai

please tell me should i continue or not
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
me first

first rubal am too thinking about a concept where naku is princess and dutta is don and popular and you use it but with point that dutta is too prince and  not don but business tycoon😆

so her sister sonali is girlfriend of suds and suds is using her for her money

rishta  pakka bhi ho gaya but dutta likes naku more than sonali and doing marriage for sake of his daayi maa

poor naku except her dad no one care for her

i think sonali will run away with sud on her marriage and naku will take place of her

it gonna be very interesting

continue soon

waiting

Edited by eternity_of_luv - 12 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Good begining, ek tha raja , ek thi rajkumari, dono mile aur shuru hui unki kahani.😊
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
pleasee continue am waiting please do it early
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
mine😛
will come with my comments😉
 congrads for ur 1st FF🥳

So nakku is in a royal family but her mom is not so fond of him no her siblings!!! 😕

Hmmm, she is their own na,

And Dutta ,business tycoon n uses helicops to move about!!😳 Sooo rich!!😍

And now sonali n Dutta engagement !!! I guess this too gonna go ful drama like in the show, wow dutta already eyeing Nakku..☺️

Intresting , pls continue it…😛

Edited by AzMishy - 12 years ago
rainurubal thumbnail
Originally posted by: rrs1391

pleasee continue am waiting please do it early

thanks for your comment
 i will update regularly one chapter😊
Subii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oye chutki,
u started ur own FF.. wow! congrats sweety!🤗
great start... dutta has his eyes on nakku already.😆
update soon..
xxx
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res ..congrats on ur 1st FF 😃
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Princess Naku and Prince charming Dutta...and he finds her  more beautiful...sounds interesting. Please continue the story...looking forward to the update, Rubal😊