Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Rubal, thank you for this update. I'm excited that Avi already likes Arpi, Sonali is probably going to dump RV when she finds out about Avi's great looks and money. 
rainurubal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 2

During the sagai

Arpita was talking with her friends when Rani maa signaled her to come behind her. Arpita follows her mother and goes in Rani maa's room.

Arpita:ji , Rani maa , kuch kaam tha

Rani maa:haan Arpita,tujhe kuch batana tha(during taking some money from the cupboard and handing it to Arpita)

Arpita:yeh kya hai Rani maa?

Rani maa:Manjari ka phone aaya tha ,abhi thodi der pehle.yeh kuch paise hai,uski maa ki tabiyat theek nahi hai,wo hospital mein aaj hi dakhil huyi hai.Mujhe lagta hai use kuch paiso ki zaroorat hai,wo tumhari sabse acchhi dost hai ,isliye. Tum car mein jana

Arpita:( a little bit confused)Ek minute maa,pehle jab meri kisi dost ko meri zaroorat hoti thi ,aap mujhe daant kar kamre mein band kar deti thi.Phir aaj itni mehrbaani kyun?

Rani maa:(remembers Avdesh's talk with his Friend and replied in an angry voice)Arpita, tum bhool rahi ho,yahan pe sab mujhe Rani maa bulate hain aur doosri baat ,bado se sawal jawab nahi karte.

Arpita: (a little bit sad,during coming out from the room )Sahi kaha aapna ,apko sirf Rani maa hi bulaya jana chahiye,kyunki meri maa toh aap kabhi ban hi nahi payi.

Rani maa:( alone in her room)sahi kaha Arpita,tumhaari maa main kabhi ban hi nahi payi.Tumhe janam dene ke baad mauka hi nahi mila tumhari maa ban ne ka

In Amanat Hospital

:ArpitaCan you tell in which room is Manjari's maa,sorry i mean Meera Wahila?

Receptionist:(after checking the register)sorry maam ,is naam ki koi patient hamare hospital mein nahi hai.

Arpita:What? aisa kaisa ho sakta hai,can you please check it once again?

Receptionist:(after checking it twice) i m sure maam ,is naam ka koi patient yahan hospital mein nahi hai.

Arpita leaved that place ,thinking why Rani maa lied to her.

In the Raj Mahal

Raja sahib is introducing his each family member to Avdesh and his daayi maa

Raja Sahib:Are jamai ji ,abhi aap ek sadasya se toh mile hi nahi,hamari choti beti arpita...arpi... arpi...(he calls arpita twice)

Rani maa: Arpita isn't here . I send her to Hospital ,her best friend's mother is not well

Chachi :(a little bit confused)are aisa kya hua ,aaj subah hi toh meera mujhe mandir mili thi

Rani maa: (glares at her)are is umar kuch bhi ho sakta hai

The cermony is finished and everyone is returning home

Avdesh:Mohit,tu daayi maa ko ghar lekar chal main doosri gadi main aata hoon

Mohit:Par kyun Avi,abhi kya Bhabhi se chori chori chup chup kar romantic baatein karni hain

Avdesh:( in an angry voice)chup chap daayi maa ke saath ghar jaa,aur waise bhi kal madhu aur sahil wapis aa rahe hai,tujhe unko lene airpoirt bhi jana hai.Mujhe yahan paas mein hi ek zameen dekhne jaana hai,jo factory hum Mr patson ke saath bana rahe ,uske liye yeh zameen perfect hai.Ek baar aur dekh aaon kuch bada faisla lene se pehle.

mohit: theek hai bhai ,tu raat ko bhi kaam ke baare mein sochta hai,pata nahi bhabhi ka kya hoga(Avdesh heard this and gave a light smile to mohit)

Highway

Its raining heavily.Arpita's car get punctured on highway.She gets out of the car and is wet from head to toe.

Avdesh is on same road ,driving to the location.He sees a girl asking for a lift .

Avdesh: (after opening his car window) you need help?(after realizing its Arpita)oh Arpita,What are you doing here? ok come sit in the car ,I will drive you to the Raj Mahal.

Arpita gets in the Next to Avdesh in front seat of car,while avdesh was driving

Arpita: thanks for the help,My car's tyre got punctured.

Avdesh : So , how's your friends mother health,now?

Arpita:How you came to know about this? Well,She wasn't in the hospital.

Avdesh: strange !,not in the hospital then where?

Arpita:Don't know.i m sorry i wasn't there in the engagement

Avdesh: you dont have to say sorry.It happens somtime

They reached the Raj mahal and Rani maa sees Arpita getting out from Avdesh's car and waving bye to him.

Edited by rubal223 - 12 years ago
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update, wow Rani maa is very strict. She wants to prevent Arpi from interacting with Avi so that both of them don't reunite. Well, fate is determining something else and Avita meets again. She'll probably scheme more things before the actual shaadi. For some reason Rani maa reminds me of the chachi from Vivah.
rainurubal thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sidda8

Thanks for the update, wow Rani maa is very strict. She wants to prevent Arpi from interacting with Avi so that both of them don't reunite. Well, fate is determining something else and Avita meets again. She'll probably scheme more things before the actual shaadi. For some reason Rani maa reminds me of the chachi from Vivah.

i m glad you liked it
chachi was doing sautelapan but here the reason is not that why rani maa behaves so strict and i have decided this ff will not have more than 20 chapters
yoga23priya thumbnail
Hey Sweets πŸ€—πŸ€—

finally got time to unres the post πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

I don't like Rani Ma πŸ˜‘ but i think some thing had happen in past that's why she is behaving Strange with her...πŸ˜• 

U can't run from love because it will find it ways...😳

No matter how Rani Ma tried to hide Arpi but Avi had founded her at last πŸ˜³

Very well written...πŸ‘ πŸ‘

love ya πŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by yoga23priya - 12 years ago
EAREYE thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
rubal nice update
pad ke maja aa gaya
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😊Edited by sara212 - 12 years ago
joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Ruby dear sorry for commenting late,

from the intro to this update i like whole story ,

n the title is too good , raja sahab Avi is quite interesting n ur idea to post one chapter a day is really  nice ,

but plz do one thing with each update , give the pg nom too

so its easy for lazy once like me to read directly the update,

will wait for tomorrow's update,

good work sweetyπŸ‘πŸΌ
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
RubalπŸ€—πŸ€—

Rani Maa heard it😲😲 Why she behaves like that with Arpita

Nd Now Rani maa saw Arpi coming out of Avi's car Now shell keep Avita seperate..😑

I hope her plans failπŸ˜ƒ

Love Ya😳

Waiting fr next part😳😳😳

Hugs to YouπŸ€—

Edited by prash_t - 12 years ago
rainurubal thumbnail

help

Edited by rubal223 - 12 years ago