Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Excuse My Problemo (Page 95)

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

Hi FriendsHugHugHug

Can i join you alll?????????

SUDHAAA  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

StarshineHues

sanjanamishra Goldie
sanjanamishra
sanjanamishra

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by StarshineHues

Gauri here's my stuff. LOL

Icons:

Sig:

People rightly says " Old is gold" Being tenured actors, dey can beat any new comers like JW, KW, Dhrasti, Gurmeet, harshad,  or anyone.
Luk at their expression and chemistry. Dey r not less dan any SR/Manneet/Kash/AbhIya/Taanu

And d storyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed "Shaadi ke baad pyaar hote hote ho jaata hai" dis concept can give competition 2 any Navya, CMG, PKYEK, Tere Liye storyline...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

StarshineHuesDJ..

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Nikammi Shilpu read this.

24th May 2011:When Things Go Unplanned

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

StarshineHuesDJ..-Swetha-

StarshineHues IF-Sizzlerz
StarshineHues
StarshineHues

Originally posted by *Shruti*

Aww AduHugHug

Don't worry you will soon get addicted to siggy makingLOLLOL

OMGGG Shru, my net buffered Shakti and Amar vid at last. They are AWESOME !! Shocked  Shocked  Shocked Shocked
ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Hi Shru, Shilpu, Lennie,Pragz, Aditi, Gauri, SanjuHug

Hope i have not missed anyone.

@Aditi: Awesome work...Loved it, Looking forward to that Ram-Sakshi show...Hope you have done yr exams well.

@Pragz: I am fine and feeling much better...May be for few days i'll come online and again go back to my inactive mode.

Lennie: Yest Episode of Gulaal reminded me of Siddhima**Sigh**

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanamishraPragziesajni786StarshineHuesLennie

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjanamishra

Originally posted by Lennie

Originally posted by sanjanamishra

I think Gulaal is reacting in a natural way - avoiding and distancing herself - its so awkward for her,  and the thing with Kesar is he hasnt calm down and still in full on anger, and he is demanding her in a way, that is coming across too much - no wonder she feels she has to be away, she just cant bear to be near him at the moment after what went down at night

And then Talli gave her another confirmation on Kesar and his feelings and how he is

And i found today she wasnt totally forcing Talli on Kesar as much, even though she did tell her to take the food anything to not face Kesar at the moment, and i have to say she didnt give that promise of Kesar/Talli she always does when Talli gets insecure

We all know how Kesar is with the D and Gulaal issue, and he was burning with rage hearing his name but for Gulaal it was another excuse to not be around Kesar, and alone with him etc
Len, i agree 2 u 2 sum extent. but her sudden ignorance in everything, watever he is asking, not replying, all dis will fuel up d things between dem.
And as far as kesar is concerned, it will not be too far wen he loses all d control over his emotions. Right now, Talli is his punching bag becaz all d time she wanders arnd him, but if things goes beyond his tolerance, he will actually demand as a husband and no one can do anything.
Kesar is not gonna lose his anger anytime soon, its building even more - esp as she takes D's name

If Gulaal wasnt avoiding him then i would be worried lol  - and i think Kesar knows she is, and really anyone would after what he declared to her, and so on, Gulaal isnt ready to face him just yet - she isnt being ignorant just needs some time and Kesar demanding isnt helping either and like i said Talli telling her Kesar and his feelings and how he is, was like another revelation to her as well added on to what she already knows

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanamishraStarshineHues

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Shilpu nikammi I made an analysis post yes in D3. Will you read itLOLLOL

link do...n tho I wont understand an inch of it...I think I still can judge ur work...LOLLOL

btw...when will u guys bless ur charan at my posts on Navya Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

StarshineHues

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

Hi Shru, Shilpu, Lennie,Pragz, Aditi, Gauri, SanjuHug

Hope i have not missed anyone.

@Aditi: Awesome work...Loved it, Looking forward to that Ram-Sakshi show...Hope you have done yr exams well.

@Pragz: I am fine and feeling much better...May be for few days i'll come online and again go back to my inactive mode.

Lennie: Yest Episode of Gulaal reminded me of Siddhima**Sigh**

It was intense Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanamishrassdtvgojanStarshineHues

Go to top