Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Excuse My Problemo (Page 63)

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Originally posted by sanjanamishra

not only taking care of kid, she is obsessed wid d kid so much dat she doesn't want 2 have her own baby and she told it 2 virenAngry alld time she shown wid kid and along wid Sid. dere has been an article on SP which was later removed stating dat NivRen r gonna part ways and past love of Viran will take entry. d girl is being played by girl who played Alekh's second wife in Bidaai

What's wrong with RS? His show gives marriage more importance and now thisErmm
Shru... the girl nivi is so obsessed dat she doesnt want to become a mother of her own kidShocked
she went to doc in yesterday's epi to get tubectomyAngry done... wen doc said to get husband's signatureAngryDead

horrible...Dead wen the husband loves her n wants their own kid ... she doesnt want a kid at allShocked 

How can it ever be a right decision by nivi...Motherhood is the blessing given only to woman...as the doctor very rightly said yesterday if situations change tomorrow and you want to have a child you will regret this decision...

Plus imagine those couples and especially woman who are infertile and go through so many tests and treatments to have a child and there to the chances are less...and here a woman who is blessed with fertility wants to be infertile...how can that be right?

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
DJ you saw SBS yes?
sanjanamishra Goldie
sanjanamishra
sanjanamishra

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGrUnsscVCk&feature=player_embedded
nazar na lage iss dosti koLOL

Till yesterday, i use 2 think dat KW, Raj and KM r 2gether since Remix days and Jay & Gaurav joined in different way. but yesterday after watching Remix again, i found out dat Jay also acted in Remix and except Gaurav everybody else r 2gether since Remix daysShockedBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
So now CCBM is going down the drainPinchPinch

Isn't the show suppose to end next week?
sanjanamishra Goldie
sanjanamishra
sanjanamishra

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

So now CCBM is going down the drainPinchPinch

Isn't the show suppose to end next week?
it shud end now, but dunno, i think dey r dragging d show 2 make it worstConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Sanju I can't c d video atm. What is it about? Oh you forgot to mention Arjun even he acted in Remix for an episode remember.
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjanamishra

it shud end now, but dunno, i think dey r dragging d show 2 make it worstConfused

It was said to end in first week of June. Prob they will put Barun-Sanaya show repeat in afternoon slot to promote it.
Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Hi all

Hey Shruti and whoever is here Smile

Go to top