Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Excuse My Problemo - Page 44

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Lennie how was Gulaal yes?
Good again most focus on Kesar's trauma

I keep thinking about the first scene, and the impact of his words and what it means, more i think about it and watch that scene (yes i have watched a few times) - the way he says why their worlds are seperate/apart, and if they are apart or suppose to be apart why is it she is in his mind all the time

Its like he is saying, if they were suppose to be seperate then she shouldnt be coming in his head all the time, and why is he thinking of her all the time, what does it mean

And we saw Gulaal's real shock reaction after she closed the door

What do you think?

Kw and Gaurav became frds though FB rite or was it cricket match.

You read KW's interview where he said he was sold off to women by Raj?
🤣🤣 d only regret is dat i wasn't one of dose women😳 And i wonder wat amount Raj got in return of sell😆

@ red: thru cricket match. he met harshad and d guy who played Icha's 1st husband in uttaran thru FB.

Originally posted by sv003

Holi episodes of SR r my all time fav. i can watch dose episode again n again now also even knowing wat happnd 2 dem in d end
Wahi is so funny. he says wenever Raj suffer 4m headache, he will say he has got brain tumor . And  1 day in night at 1am, raj called up wahi saying he has got appendix as he is having stomach pain. wahi said i was abt 2 get hear attack😆
Hostingcup is acting weird today😵😵
Originally posted by Lennie

Good again most focus on Kesar's trauma

I keep thinking about the first scene, and the impact of his words and what it means, more i think about it and watch that scene (yes i have watched a few times) - the way he says why their worlds are seperate/apart, and if they are apart or suppose to be apart why is it she is in his mind all the time

Its like he is saying, if they were suppose to be seperate then she shouldnt be coming in his head all the time, and why is he thinking of her all the time, what does it mean

And we saw Gulaal's real shock reaction after she closed the door

What do you think?

I missed that start of epi as yes TMKOC ran for more than it's usual time. Kesar is not able to understand why Gulaal has so much effect on him even if their world is separate why can't he take her out of his mind. Why her pain/happiness bothers him. He feels satisfied seeing her smiling and his heart cries deep within seeing or giving her pain. Gulaal is not able to understand or probably she does is denying or rather not accepting it.

I missed that start of epi as yes TMKOC ran for more than it's usual time. Kesar is not able to understand why Gulaal has so much effect on him even if their world is separate why can't he take her out of his mind. Why her pain/happiness bothers him. He feels satisfied seeing her smiling and his heart cries deep within seeing or giving her pain. Gulaal is not able to understand or probably she does is denying or rather not accepting it.
I agree, Gulaal knows in a way and as you say she is denying and not accepting (esp as Kesar has doesnt even know why - to what he just told her and so on)

I think subconsciously she knows what this is, where it has headed - coz judging by the reaction she had to whatever question he wanted to ask, she was rather scared i feel in knowing what might be that question or what will Kesar say

Yes, i agree that Kesar hasnt fully got why Gulaal effects him so much and why he seeks her out, and what it is he is feeling - coz to him he has always had that longing as we so those letters and hearing them, and right now its more then that, its actual love
Lennie she never looked at Kesar that way like he has started to think about her. Somewhere down she knows where this is heading to but for her this marriage was so that she stays back in the house and protect Vasant's family and fulfill his dreams. She has given Talli a promise that she would be Kesar's wife and Mota Bha also wishes the same. Before thinking about her relationship with Kesar all these other questions comes in her mind which blocks her way to think about her and Kesar.

Lennie she never looked at Kesar that way like he has started to think about her. Somewhere down she knows where this is heading to but for her this marriage was so that she stays back in the house and protect Vasant's family and fulfill his dreams. She has given Talli a promise that she would be Kesar's wife and Mota Bha also wishes the same. Before thinking about her relationship with Kesar all these other questions comes in her mind which blocks her way to think about her and Kesar.
Exactly, thats why she wont go there at all - coz alot of things comes up as you say there is that block which i get and tried to say, and also i have said Gulaal's feelings have to be taken care of so much along the way

We all know what this marriage meant and why she chose Kesar and so on, and like she told her mum few weeks back, this marriage is a compromise and always has and always will be etc

Isha to find her love interest in Chhoti Si Zindagi

Wednesday, May 25, 2011 | 2:11:58 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    
Isha to find her love interest in Chhoti Si Zindagi

Khurram Khan enters Chhoti Si Zindagi as Isha's love interest...

Zee TV and Hats Off Productions' Chhoti Si Zindagi will see a turn post its maha episode. After the entry of Swati Chitnis as the owner of the orphanage, soon there would be a new entry of a guy who will eventually fall for Isha…

A little birdie from the production house informs, "Khurram Khan who was last seen in Jai Shri Krishna will now enter Chhoti Si Zindagi. He will essay the role of Sam who is the grandson of Chetna who has come back from aboard. He will eventually fall for Isha (Richa Mukherjee), which will give a way for their puppy love story".

We too hear that the show is being planned.

We tried contacting Khurram but all our efforts were in vain. However, a channel source confirmed our news.

Get ready as cupid is soon to strike the show..

Ek choti si love story😳😆