Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Excuse My Problemo (Page 139)

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragzie

I hate doing projects but this project but this one is different i am enjying reading all the different revolutionary movements.I just finished writing 4 pages on Bhagat and have started writing about Azad. 

tell me about it!! I am taking a 20th century islamic political thought class (i am a middle eastern studies minor) - and i love reading about what leads people to do what crap they do...but when it comes to writing about it - i'd rather not Ouch

aww...you just finished a paper and now the next...thats one good thing about college - i take only 1 liberal arts class at a time.

Good Luck!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragzie

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
@Sidzu di-I need to submit 4 projects and 3 lab files after the summer vacations end(it ends on 19th june) and i wont be here for 2 weeks so have to complete as many files i can before leaving for the trip...Till now out of 7 files i have only done 2LOL

.Sidra

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged

Looking forward to your BALH,SR and SRK vmsBig smile
and i am making the BALH on the original BALH song.. the serial one is sung by Shreya..it will be a one minute vid i think
RK and PC one will take time since i am leaving on Saturday for  a 12 day tripLOL

haha...hopefully i get to making them all soon! LOL
and oh i love the original version - and one minute...you have joined in the short VMs club now...honestly its such a pain to make longer ones on SV...at least in my torrented version- it starts crashing a lot if i go over 2 mins.

and leaving...where are are you going?

Even i need a vacation...i think after exams I might head to las vegas...one last time before everyone leaves back home.I went to vegas last year for my 21st bday! OMG best bday ever! LOLWink

Pragzie

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged

@Sidzu di-I need to submit 4 projects and 3 lab files after the summer vacations end(it ends on 19th june) and i wont be here for 2 weeks so have to complete as many files i can before leaving for the trip...Till now out of 7 files i have only done 2LOL

what thats ridiculous...why do they give you work to do over break!!!! I am so sorry! your in ur final year of high school right - so everything gets a little crazy i guess.

and what summer ends on June 19th!! Shocked - mine doesnt start until June 11!
Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

Looking forward to your BALH,SR and SRK vmsBig smile
and i am making the BALH on the original BALH song.. the serial one is sung by Shreya..it will be a one minute vid i think
RK and PC one will take time since i am leaving on Saturday for  a 12 day tripLOL

haha...hopefully i get to making them all soon! LOL
and oh i love the original version - and one minute...you have joined in the short VMs club now...honestly its such a pain to make longer ones on SV...at least in my torrented version- it starts crashing a lot if i go over 2 mins.

and leaving...where are are you going?

Even i need a vacation...i think after exams I might head to las vegas...one last time before everyone leaves back home.I went to vegas last year for my 21st bday! OMG best bday ever! LOLWink
I hope so tooLOL
i hate making long vms on Vegas as it takes such a long time to render
I dont have the torrented version i have the trial version i just delete the trial version and upload it once again when it gets overLOL

I am going to Singapore,Hong Kong and Macau

and woah 21st birthday in Vegas it must have been so bloody cool..It must have been crazy fun 
LOL
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
i also need vacationCryCry
my parents r going to Kashmir now i also want to go with themCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SidraPragzie

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*