Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanjanamishra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Lennie

I knew why she did it, but to me it didnt make sense coz she would be entering that family, that family that accussed her dad of such things and said whatever to him, so she was hurt by that but then she goes and hurts her dad even more by marrying into the family doesnt she, thats why i couldnt see what the heck she was doing and thinking lol

lennie, dere is no use 2 contemplate wats going in R's mind. dere is no logic of obsession of Nivi for Divya's kid. intially it was shown dat nivi regards herself 4 d death of Divya and wants 2 take care of her kid in her absence 2 repent. but d obsession 2 dis much extent of making her marriage in danger and not having kid is just🤢
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: sanjanamishra

lennie, dere is no use 2 contemplate wats going in R's mind. dere is no logic of obsession of Nivi for Divya's kid. intially it was shown dat nivi regards herself 4 d death of Divya and wants 2 take care of her kid in her absence 2 repent. but d obsession 2 dis much extent of making her marriage in danger and not having kid is just🤢

Taking care of kid is fine but obsession what's wrong with RS?🤔
sanjanamishra thumbnail

for me, d only good phase of CMG
shruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriti_binal

Hello 🤗  🤗  🤗

Kritiii🤗🤗
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: *Shruti*

She was probably thinking about just Divya at that time. Though somewhere she knew her this decision would make things worse for her as her family would break ties with her and she will have to face those ppl who insulted her father her family accusing them.

It would of been better if she married Sid
But we know Divya was the one she loved the most, out of everyone - and sacrificed alot for her, this should show is really about Divya/Nivi's love lol
sanjanamishra thumbnail

d actors n CVs must hav never thot in their weird dreams dat dis damn new jodi will give neck 2 neck competition 2 sum few years old one and bring storm in d show n its production
shruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lennie

It would of been better if she married Sid

But we know Divya was the one she loved the most, out of everyone - and sacrificed alot for her, this should show is really about Divya/Nivi's love lol

😆😆
sanjanamishra thumbnail
Ok, i didn't know dat KW and Vahbiz know each other before vahbiz coming 2 PKYEK😲

She was dere in wahi's last year b'day bash
sanjanamishra thumbnail

Sajaaoonga lutkar bhi tere badan ki daali ko
Lahoo jigar ka doonga haseen labon ki laali ko
Hai vafa kya is jahaan ko
Ek din dikhla doonga main deewana
Chura liya
Chura liya hai tumne jo dil ko
Nazar nahin churaana sanam😍
shruti thumbnail