Posted: 12 years ago
edit... 
Ah vent out.

Hey Queenies🤗
Edited by sanjanamishra - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sanjanamishra

Dese SBS people r so obsessed wid some 🤬

sumone either go to lonavala or honolulu, dey will capture his/her trip 4 whole and statr promoting d same 1 week before😡 spam their FB wall 1 week before. Urghhh

Ah vent out.

Hey Queenies🤗
hi sanjana🤗🤗
i'm swetha😃

y r u so angry dear...? whom r u talking abt😕...?

Nishant Malkani to quit Ram Milaayi Jodi

Nishant Malkani

Nishant Malkani (Anukalp) has decided to quit the show and is serving a notice period at this moment and will continue to do so until the second week of July. Inside sources suggest that there were multiple reasons which prompted him to quit. Some say his behavior on the sets was one such reason whilst some say that he has bagged a few films which has initiated this move.

A source tells us, "Nishant's behaviour has changed tremendously in the past few days. He arrives on the set whenever he wants and walks out when he desires. Everyone on the set is disturbed with his behaviour as he throws a lot of tantrums and insults people. Apparently some one is showing him dreams of bagging a film which has made him arrogant and hence he has decided to quit. The production team is also fed up of his behavior as he has been making demands for a raise in his fees. He thinks he can't be replaced but when female lead can be replaced in a show then why not the male lead?"

Another source tells us, "He has bagged a Bollywood film and two films down South. He is very excited and is looking forward to it. In all possibility he will be quitting television by beginning of July and will first start shooting for his Bollywood film by September. He plays the solo main lead in all the films."

On the condition of anonymity, a source from production team informed, "Everyone is like a family on sets and there is no issue at all. These are all rumours and Nishant is very much a part of our show."

When contacted Nishant Malkani said, "I do not wish to comment about the films but about my behaviour I would like to assure you that these are rumours spread by my jealous co- actors who have heard about me quitting the show and they are trying to malign my image as much as they are trying to malign my image as much as they can."

🥱🥱
Swetha I will upload the VM once we reach 300 thread😆😆
Reet my WMM is giving me prob😵😵
Hey Shru 🤗🤗

Hi swetha, never met before😃 how r u?

By d ways, 2day we r being invited at Sid's party, do u guys remember😛

hello and good beautiful morning to u beautiful people

Sanjuuu🤗🤗

What party😲😲
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Sanjuuu🤗🤗

What party😲😲
Oye, how can u forget my encyclopaedia of DMG😆

Party @ Dr. Siddhant Modi's house a year before 2day.
Edited by sanjanamishra - 12 years ago