Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Plz v need 2 1st save PYEK thn v'll save Sid (Page 3)

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

Guys plz stop this as this is last thing and plz PKYEK comes frst den any other thing tell me one thing if there is no show den from where sid will come and plz guys frst try to save PKYEK den i promise we will try for sid
thts wht i m saying  so i posted dis 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marie_789

Lets first save PYEK how can STAR One shut it down when its TRP'S are good...
yes v shuld fight 4 PYEK
SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

Originally posted by xMarisax

With all due respect. I dont want Sids charcater back. If there is one positive thing that this StarOnes decision brought along is that the dragging track od Sids plans wrapped up fast. maybe a comeback as postive is fine, bit otherwise i dont want the charcater back, we are finally on the way to get our old athmospher of PKYEK back after so long.
Well majority of us wants him back so if minority doesn't want him back then who cares we will get him back soon!!!TongueTongueTongueTongue
DIS IS MY HUMBLE REQUEST 2 ARCHIE & MARISAZ THT PLZ INSTEAD OF FIGHTING EMAIL & CALL STAR ONE CEO'S & EKTA MA'AM 2 CONTINUE WID PYEK & PLZ V R FAMILY & V ALL LUV PYEK
BoredNCynical Goldie
BoredNCynical
BoredNCynical

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
agreed guys!! Let's First save PKYEK!!! Without the show itself there are no characters!!

Joining the fight for the show as well as for a actor who has been either temp. or permanently let go, dilutes the fight for the show.

If they can't get him back for any reason, they might think we don't want the show itself to survive. Is that what we want?

I say let's be smart, let's fight one fight at a time. First fight for the show and win!!

And then let's aim for the individual fight!!  I like the actor very much. But now is not the time to fight for him.

No offense to anyone. Just my POV.

arya444

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nsminerva

agreed guys!! Let's First save PKYEK!!! Without the show itself there are no characters!!

Joining the fight for the show as well as for a actor who has been either temp. or permanently let go, dilutes the fight for the show.

If they can't get him back for any reason, they might think we don't want the show itself to survive. Is that what we want?

I say let's be smart, let's fight one fight at a time. First fight for the show and win!!

And then let's aim for the individual fight!!  I like the actor very much. But now is not the time to fight for him.

yaa i agree wid u totally

arya444

arya444 Groupbie
arya444
arya444

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

ya yaar!! Let's first concentrate on PKYEK !!!! Halla Bol!!!ApproveThumbs Up
steal Newbie
steal
steal

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
DONT DARE TO END PKYEK!!!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE SAVE IT AT ANY COST !! PLEASE ! PLEASE!! SAVE IT ...
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arya444

Originally posted by cuteshrishti

ya yaar!! Let's first concentrate on PKYEK !!!! Halla Bol!!!ApproveThumbs Up
Guys we are doing our best to save show spamming their inbox n calling them so they won't close showTongueTongueTongue be positive n as of sid we will fight for him after this so relax n concentrate on show for nowTongueTongue

abhina_roks

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index