Mukti Bandhan
Mukti Bandhan

19th may written... Devki and Manhar trouble comes

shahsb_26 IF-Sizzlerz
shahsb_26
shahsb_26

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Tongue

Devki is busy decorating the house... and giving instructions... thats when she comes across Rajvi and asks for help... She asks if the flowerpot would look good in middle or dinning table or outside... But rajvi replies keep it wheever u like... but D asks.. am asking where would u like it? Rajvi answers, if a person is happy, then flower can be liked anywhere... or else not anywhere... She starts to leave... and D asks her, "Is she not happy?" Rajvi as usual cries about how she longed for sid's prosperous life and just be like his dad and brother,,, and asks Rajvi, if as a wife she can't hope for that? to which D replies yes then Rajvi tells about how aviation's deal was for Sid... and Blames D for snatching away from Sid...And she just blames... and says she is responsible for her unhappiness...Ouch and leaves saying she needs to get ready for D's party and D stands... not liking her reaction...

IMV is getting ready... and Charu express her happiness... IMV says... as a father I am happy my son, got such a good wife, who is like me... and Charu again pops up with Honeymoon... IMV agrees... but tells Charu not to tell anyone about it...

In Vaiki's room, V is getting ready, but kaka comes and asks him to solve confusion, weather they should show happy faceSmile for D or Sad oneUnhappy for IMV... and V explains, that his Dad is also happy for D... and Kaka... says thats what is scaring me... IMV isn't used to losing... LOL and then too he is happy... he asks why so much of change...Confused and V replies... it can be only one reason... thats when D opens the door... Kaka... praises her saree... D thanxx and goes ahead for combing hair...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and Kaka... suggests... V to praise wife from Time to time...LOL And V asks... how does he know if he isn't married? He says.. not married, but atleast seen many couples and wedding... and V asks to shhh... and Kaka says... no no.. u should leave it otherwise... you will praise her like this... "ROFLD ur face is shining like blank cheque... and you eyes...LOL clear like Vaibhav grp's contract..."LOL And D will be all upset... and D sees... candies bought by V which kids had given and inquires... but V hesistates and replies... some kids... and D wthout waiting for further replies.. have it... and says she loves them... and V recollects Sabina...Embarrassed and D gives it to Pravin kaka... and says how to eat it.. (same as Sabina way) V remembers her and leaves.. And Nirali comes and in and asks... V to even take D... V calls her.. and D follows... but Nirali... asks them.. to come like couple... and makes them, put hands together...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedStar

And Both go down and media surrounds them... Media asks how they feel about D's success and V replies... unhappy... D looks at him... and V explains... as buisiness man... unhappy/./// but as husband... I am proud of my wife... D is impressed... But V comes near her ear and says... thats how we speak to media... D is lil upset... and Media asks... if D's victory has caused any trouble in family... and V shows thier hands togeather.. and replies.. now what do u think? they say... as of now u look happy... and V assures... whole life we will be this happy...EmbarrassedClap He ignores... asking them to now enjoy the party... And Baa as usual praises... the couple... and then we see entry of Manhar...
Media surrounds him and asks... reason for supporting D and if he feels this new company can really take responsibilty if it fails... weather V will get grp. and Manhar... ignores... and Someone quest. if it was revenge on IMV? and Man denies... saying IMV is my bro.. and he is has not kicked me out... I left for my daughter.. and asks them to leave... and Man goes to Baa... Baa says... she and her father are very happy with the decession... And He looks at rupal who congratulates him but he starts... saying I tried wallking on right path shown to me by you and father... thats why did not fall in greedy pit.. but I guess... I fail to give same things to my children... Rupal gets upset...Ouch
Ouch

Okk... Now I am just gonna brief up... its long speech...
IMV comes to the party with charu... and media... asks how he feels on losing... and D winning... IMV praises... D and also thanxx his bro... and (in form of Long speech) Basically he expresses his happiness... as D is like his daughter... and B comes and thanxx IMV as now he is relived... to know... he may be worst to outsieder... but he loves his family... and thats when few people come in looking for D and Manhar... IMV asks who are you but? and they reply... they are from Anti-corruption buero... and informs... they are here to arrest them for corruption... and All are shocked... and episode ends...

Edited by shahsb_26 - 23 May 2011 at 2:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mirnaliniintruderfast-Faith--Swetha-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index