Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

New Promo - Grand Finale - 8-9pm - 27May - Vid (Page 9)

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
gauri that is what i had said in nandus update on thurs that pihu is narrating the whole story not arpita

and she is narrating it in fiirst person.. she is telling the story of lallanpur its crimes and a person who is revered and its his story pihu says and at the end i said  we wud see another avdesh come back as child of shikha tanu or phu dev

swamini5 Goldie
swamini5
swamini5

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hee sow u  r gone

i got busy with fone call so cudnt ans fast

vaise tumhara paala 2 public prosecutor ke saath padha hai so hamara case jyada strong hai

vaise swamin apna helmet sambhal ke rakhna ok
Bilkool Thaiyaar Hai CB
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
sab bhaag gaye

kya super active ho gaye

and me needs  400 posts more now  hheeh
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
hmm u know i saw the promo again and i think there wud be one last dhagdham on the show   and then silence Cry
Gaurishah Goldie
Gaurishah
Gaurishah

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Chatter who do u think the last dagaddham wld be wth lal singh? Dont think Natte Thakur wld show up now. Poor ammaji how does she pass away? 
yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
so it's ending ha Stern Smile CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KalitondraBenNevis

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
hmm last dhagdham can be with lalsingh  if he is doing all that dhishom dhishoom as he is the only enemy left now

ammaji death cud be natural i guess or she wud fall from stairs or somethng like tht

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged

@Priya darling

Dont be sad ra.Yeah, i know its hard to digest the truth but we have to move ahead. Hope AS comes with some romantic one next, i did read he is going to do a movie.Is it right?

@CB
I think Bj going to push Ammaji from stairs, one last sin before her death.Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalitondrayoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index