MN - The JOURNEY towards MAGIC.

Posted: 12 years ago
Hello sweets!! .. πŸ€— πŸ€— .. 

Hope u all are fine and fit!! .. πŸ˜ƒ .. ok now i was suppose to post this tomorrow .. like a good girl, when my exams will finish, but my head was hurting  practicing those matrices 🀒 , so i decided to post it today!! 😎 .. (why are literature students  tortured my maths ) ..

anyways back to the new FF .. 😳

The JOURNEY towards MAGIC .. <3

This a very filmy, typical story !! πŸ˜† , but i just wanted to write this bollywood masala stuff so i did!! .. hope u all like it and enjoy! .. 😳 ..

Thank you again for the love and support , there is nothing in this world which can explain how i feel to read all your comments and to see the huge numbers of like s.. THANK YOU .. πŸ€—

God Bless
Kinza Arshad.

Edited by Fantasia. - 12 years ago

The black strip was stretched out till the farthest limit of sight, and it's length was just not decreasing.  It was constant as the darkness around. The combination of mist under yellow light was giving it a shine; moreover the darkness all around was increasing the glow. 

His means of transportation, i.e. the box over four wheels, his car, was moving on the road with a constant speed of 120 km/h. He was not an adventurous person, so he loved motorways. A constant speed limit for all cars, no over speeding, no overtaking, no messing in each other's lines .. *sigh* how much he loved this discipline. But today this was irritating him.

Bored from the monotonous sound of the car engine and AC swings, he switched on the radio, and was welcomed by the melodious "munni badnaam hoyi", and completely disinterested behind the reasons of badnaami, he changed the channel where some sheela was so lyrically flaunting her jawani. Changing this one too, he finally decided upon a decent channel, where he was very swiftly informed about the unknown facts of the death of Usama bin Laden, but soon he was fed up from this channel too, as the newscaster was speaking in the manner of rot - learning.

He used to travel a lot, his work always kept him on his toes, and not that he ever mind anything, but today - surprisingly, shockingly and normally - he was feeling lonely. The journey was just not finishing, and most alarmingly, he was thinking it just after an hour he had started!.

He was feeling exhausted but he had no choice but to carry on with this journey, so he did.

Time was passing, and the distance was decreasing literally, but mentally it was stagnant. His yawns were getting frequent and eye lids were getting heavy when suddenly they saw something which opened them wide, till the extent of being dropped out of their sockets.

Someone was sitting on the barriers by the side of the road!! And the fact that shocked him out of his wits was HE KNEW WHO IT WAS!! . The yellow head light was shining on the person, and the person was sitting with his head buried in arms, completely unaware of a car advancing.

OH MY GOD!! .. his mind and heart were not able to devise a coherent conclusion to what the eyes were seeing. You could expect anything from this person but THIS!!.. sitting on a motorway alone, at 12 midnight!. DAMN!

He pressed the breaks and the car stopped with a halt. He stepped out of the car, loudly banging the door, as an attempt of making the person realize his arrival, but it was in vain. Huffing an d uselessly adjusting his sleeves, he walked towards the person and once he was sure that he was within the audible range , he cleared his throat,

"so do I see the GREAT Nupur Bhushan in trouble?"

He crossed his arms around his chest and observed her with a critical eye while she slowly raised her head from her arm, and turned her neck towards him, and the transition in her eyes went as wide with disbelief and then narrow with frowning,

"get lost Sharma!!"

2. - Pg 6. Edited by Fantasia. - 12 years ago
Edited!
Hey Kinza πŸ€—

First of all, Heartiest  CONGRATULATIONS for your new story... "Journey towards Magic" :)
You know, the best thing about you is you are always regular, on time :) and finish your stories with Wonderful end πŸ‘ ⭐️
Thats the best thing thing about you..
I havent read all your ff :( but am catching up now:) during leisure...

The way you write is marvellous... mashhah allah... :)

I am very much keen to read this Bollywood masala too πŸ˜† By God!
Do keep writing :)
Keep smiling :D
Take care
God bless you :)

⭐️Edited by -sam- - 12 years ago
yayy !!! first to edit my comment .πŸ₯³
you are back Kinza πŸ€—πŸ€—with the latest magical journey.
i was missing your story very much.

that was a Dhamakedaar start to what appears to be a rocking FF.
loved it. The leads know each other & are not afraid of speaking their mindπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i am surely going to love this roller-coaster journey of theirs.
thanks for the pm.
Edited by shubhie - 12 years ago
so the journey begins. its interesting, and its not masala! at least not yet.
i'm glad he changed those two hell of a song!
this is life you know. sometimes you get bored without a reason. suddenly with everything perfect and full, you notice a hole some where in your soul.thats just how it goes on.

ps: you just insulted maths by calling it torture!! not done! i love maths!
the start  was interesting...
great in fact!
continue sooner...

dint know matrices couldgive rise to nice stories...hahaha...

and thanks again for the PM
journey is begin...it's a masala...lets see...so they already know each other...great...
hahaha i loved the description about munni and sheila...im sure youll make it worth our while reading this one...for so many days i was searching to reach some good mayur fanfic but couldnt find anything...all my favorite writers are on sporadic breaks...and i blame you for my addiction to reading fanfics!...waiting to see what this one is all about...naina