Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

:: Its ALL about HIM:D :: (Page 6)

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragya_luvsajan

I dont know wetehr to hate u or love ur for this topic!
hate u coz i was studying nadi opened this! and now i cany solve a single sum !! urggghh hehe! 
thats our Baby's effect 
love you coz its so true!
that word baby distracts me too so much1 even his name makes me like go red! and now i cant focus! that piccc! 
eeehhh
and then these are lyrics from ur sallu's movie only!
and u know what i love this song! 
and actually there are 1000000 of songs which i can relate to mohit nd i keep singing them ask jyoti or charmz! mannn
eeehhh
now what am i gonna do! 
its actually abt him all abt him everything abt him nothing without him! and pari for me also this istthe first time i am feeloing so much for a person
 and as always not only you or me ! 
we all Mohitians ARE PROUD OF BEING HIS FAN! 
wonder what if moit reads this topic  coz he toh comes online frequently now for the blog sooo!
so i am sure he must also have started blushing or getting embarrassed lolz!
 whatever it is i wanna say
LOVE U BABY!!
ANOTHER R SUITABLE SONG
Tum Paas Aaye Yun Muskaraye
Tumne Na Jaane Kya Sapne Dikhaye
Ab To Mera Dil Jaage Na Sota Hai
Kya Karoon Haye Kuchh Kuchh Hota Hai

so true pragz!!! yeahh he is the only oneHeart I know...there is a list of songsLOL and yeahh this is a sallu songDay Dreaming when I heard it for the first time...baby came to my mind!! OMGGG urs suits so well Day Dreaming hayee babyyy.. waiting for him eagerly!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNayaHolicPrag

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

Originally posted by nishi_sajan

@Sumi go DROOL GUNJAN! Leave HIM alone Thumbs Down

Go drool on Rey and  leave OUR (i.e pari and mine's) Mohit Alone..!! Thumbs Down  Ermm
what do u mean by only pari n mine huhStern Smile ,we r also in line rem WinkLOL when it comes to mohit sehgal king of our heart Day DreamingHeart

@ pari's monu and my nishu i m with u LOLLOLLOL

@ doll no bargaining here please LOLLOLLOLwe all want mohit and he is one in million Day DreamingHeart

Thumbs Down didnt expect this from u teacher ji!! students kya sochenge?Confused

aashizin

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

pari first of all glad to see u free bird after ur hectic exams and so happy to see ur freedom after so long time Hugi completely agree with u gosh u put droolicious pic Day Dreamingright now i m getting late for college till that RES 

want to share my feelings with this song 

When I'm down and all alone
When nothing seems to matter
When I lose my hope
When I'm sad and confused

When it all gets turned around and 'round 
I can't seem to reach for solid ground
When everything I've believed in seems untrue
All I have to do

Is think of you 

awww mwahh aashudiii...ohh this is RE?:S anywaysLOL OMGGG this song suits perfectly, I should use that in my siggies somedayDay Dreaming
.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

What a Topic PariClap! Really missing him a lot.Today i m  also hearing one song which remind me about our Mohit.I m also missing his all the on screen action.His acting,Expressions,His smile and even his hair too.We badly need Mohit again.bas aab to uski yaadein hain humare pass.Every time when his any interview was came, trust me My heart started jumping .Really missing our Baby so much yaar.Cry

soniaHug OMGGG same here, when I hear any news about him..my heart starts beating fastLOL we all are so alike..bunch of crazy peopleLOL hopefully we  will see him onscreen soon! 
.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SG-Obssession

I didn't pay any attention to even a single word of yours as I was kinda sure what's insideCool

What can Mohit's Pari talk and write about?

~It's ALL about HIM~

I was totally Lost in the PicDay Dreaming Blushing

His charm, His Style, His charisma is all reflected through that Pic, see, no need of words...Sorry For that WinkLOLBut it's HIS style oOo

I must Say, MOHIT SEHGAL, is enough to say how Hot and Cute He is!!!

And Girls, stop fighting over HIM, otherwise San would cut you into tiny winy piecesROFL

awww my sweetheartHug hehe so sweet...I know so true ..what else can I talk about anyways!!
this pic is driving me crazy as wellSilly
hhahahhaha sanz ke saath setting he..dont worry..she knows usROFL

Sanlicious

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmee_sammy

OMG a topic on HIMBlushingBlushingBlushing Ah now what i can feel is not only Mohit Sehgal or Samrat Shergill or BABY that distracts me but also a HIM from a SamHit lover distracts me making me go all nostalgic n blushing all the wy untill cheeks don't end up shaping deep pinkBlushingBlushing

and dude freedom.. Its only you who r a free bird and not all.. my exams r starting from next weekPinch

anyways HE rules over every priorityHeartEmbarrassed And yeah man missing him so badly... That beautiful eyes, that killer smile, that magical voice, that blissful look, that droolicious expressions, that HIM... And of course its natural to smile n blush whenever i think about himBlushing He and his thoughts are heaven...

Ah just see that pic of hisDay DreamingDay Dreaming m always fida over his this look---> top 2 buttons open n sleeves foldBlushingBlushing and cherry on cake is his killer expressionsDay DreamingBlushing

And WTH do you mean by 'writing this crap' dude mind you nothing about HIM is crapStern Smile

stop calling me dude...hate that wordStern Smile call me MohitzPari instead...if u r OK with itSmile
I agree with each and every word of urs charmudi! so true!! 
OMGGG u besharam...SAID ITROFL...we all were just THINKING about it..but no body confessed ROFL...TELL ME about itROFLBlushing

MoNayaHolicPrag

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Komal_Chaudhary

Wow The Picture Is Cute
Awesome Topic Dear

thanks dear!!Embarrassed
.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Drishti-

trust YOU pari, to make a post like this!! EmbarrassedROFL completely agree with youu...miss Mohit alot, especially now since Sanaya is coming back...although theres no such news of him! :( and i'm gonna copy Meera out here ROFL...because what you wrote really sums up what i feel!! Embarrassed

bottom line : I miss him, we all do and we cant do anything about it except this ...saying out loud that I m missing him, I miss that smile, those expressions, that style, those moves and one beautiful heart!! 

P.S- someone post the link of the post to MoNaya's blogEmbarrassed ROFL

thanksSmile I know yaar...I think we will start missing him even more after sanz show will go on air:((...

ohh god these lazy peopleErmm

OYEEE do u want to prove me a CRAZY infront of him??Confused and will be sharam se pani pani if he will read our convosROFL SLAP (msn special) ROFL

Edited by -MohitzPari- - 23 May 2011 at 1:25pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index