India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

:: Its ALL about HIM:D :: (Page 5)

charmee_sammy IF-Stunnerz
charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
OMG a topic on HIMBlushingBlushingBlushing Ah now what i can feel is not only Mohit Sehgal or Samrat Shergill or BABY that distracts me but also a HIM from a SamHit lover distracts me making me go all nostalgic n blushing all the wy untill cheeks don't end up shaping deep pinkBlushingBlushing

and dude freedom.. Its only you who r a free bird and not all.. my exams r starting from next weekPinch

anyways HE rules over every priorityHeartEmbarrassed And yeah man missing him so badly... That beautiful eyes, that killer smile, that magical voice, that blissful look, that droolicious expressions, that HIM... And of course its natural to smile n blush whenever i think about himBlushing He and his thoughts are heaven...

Ah just see that pic of hisDay DreamingDay Dreaming m always fida over his this look---> top 2 buttons open n sleeves foldBlushingBlushing and cherry on cake is his killer expressionsDay DreamingBlushing

And WTH do you mean by 'writing this crap' dude mind you nothing about HIM is crapStern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.Nikki_Titli

Komal_Chaudhary Goldie
Komal_Chaudhary
Komal_Chaudhary

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Wow The Picture Is Cute
Awesome Topic Dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
killing pic...Cool

.MohitzPari.

-Drishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Drishti-
-Drishti-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
trust YOU pari, to make a post like this!! EmbarrassedROFL completely agree with youu...miss Mohit alot, especially now since Sanaya is coming back...although theres no such news of him! :( and i'm gonna copy Meera out here ROFL...because what you wrote really sums up what i feel!! Embarrassed

bottom line : I miss him, we all do and we cant do anything about it except this ...saying out loud that I m missing him, I miss that smile, those expressions, that style, those moves and one beautiful heart!! 

P.S- someone post the link of the post to MoNaya's blogEmbarrassed ROFL

.MohitzPari.

EkPahelii IF-Stunnerz
EkPahelii
EkPahelii

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

MJHT

bottom line : I miss him, we all do and we cant do anything about it except this ...saying out loud that I m missing him, I miss that smile, those expressions, that style, those moves and one beautiful heart!!  

that is all i can think about and remember ... parz what makes this post come alive Embarrassed

.MohitzPari.

charmee_sammy IF-Stunnerz
charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

Originally posted by nishi_sajan

@Sumi go DROOL GUNJAN! Leave HIM alone Thumbs Down

Go drool on Rey and  leave OUR (i.e pari and mine's) Mohit Alone..!! Thumbs Down  Ermm
^^ oye not only urs n pari's he is always our's i.e all Mohit ki deewani'sStern SmileEmbarrassed
.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepti_mohit

Dancingi wanna dance n dance Dancinga mohit's topic after agesDancing...dekha mohit is also dancing like me in the picDancing

I declare u  officially as a crazy personSmile   
.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aish129-

WTH im so lost ROFL let me readdd ROFL heights DIDI.. what topic is this anyway :S ROFL

you ABUSER...I stalked u...how much u have abused me in ur SB!!!ShockedOuch...u will have to pay for itEvil Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index