Miley Jab Hum Tum

:: Its ALL about HIM:D :: (Page 3)

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

Originally posted by nishi_sajan

WAT IS GOING ON HERE?Stern Smile You should put on your glasses first gal.. Geek   ROFL  ROFL Ermm

1; Sumi is drooling over HIMStern Smile  Is there some new IF rule that CandYlicious_SG is banned to drool on Mohit.. Shocked  *looks around* ROFL    ROFL  Nooo Yaaay!! Dancing ROFL    ROFL   ROFL
ROFL

2. Sumi SNATCHED him from me and is ready to share with MP DI Stern Smile  Cuz MP di will give me WHOLE Mohit as she is very sweet and caring..!! Embarrassed   ROFL    ROFL Hug        ROFL

BTW it is ok to love BOTH Embarrassed ROFL ROFL    Thats called CHEATING..!!  Angry ROFL   ROFL

one sec...Stern Smile what did I just read?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_S

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishi_sajan

RES

I feel like writing something! Will edit soon in a day LOL

hahaha u got lazy to write first then got jealous of me and candy ( we were drooling over him) so u felt unsecured and now reserving ...BESHARAMMM kamini

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XSilentWishesXCandYlicious_S

Mysterygirl_me IF-Rockerz
Mysterygirl_me
Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

Originally posted by Mysterygirl_me

aww pari that is so cuteee happy freedom firstly missed uHug and i loved whatever u wrote abt ur baby okay now confession time which i dont think ive ever told u LOL initially in mjht i didnt like mohit/samrat at all okay all the mohit deewani's dont come running towards me with ur chappals LOL i just thought he didnt know acting much, looks wise average and everything but now i actually like mohit and thats all due to the way u write abt him and ur siggies and vm's on sajan and ofcourse mohit improved his acting by miles, he's such an effortless actor, after mjht finished and whenever i was boredLOL i did see videos of sajan scenes properly and mohit bowled me over by his simplicity and genuineness and ofcoursee there was this photoshoot of him with two other actors i dont remember their names but it was a gr8 magazine article i guess and he actually look very hot and also in the latest monaya blog video he looks adorable, so i like him now Tongue

oh and this post turned out kinda long LOL i just had to add that the pic is amazingg and my fav scene of mohit was the "look at me" scene gosh he was HOT in that Embarrassed

OMG first thing rida...I used to HATE him..hate him means couldn't see his face in the starting..couldn't stand him...so if anyone comes to u with chappals...tell meROFL omg really? LOL
well than toh its actually mohit's talent that we didnt like him pehle and than he won our hearts with his nature and superb acting Embarrassed han i will tell u when a receive a chappal ROFL
m missing u too sweetheart!! so badly!! finally, I will bhatkofy here moreLOLim so glad ur back i love when u bhatkofy here and hope ur exams went awesome Big smile

OMGGG i just read what u have written further and m like :O this is such a big compliment u dont even know girl..seriously, thank u!! no need to thank me stupid i actually mean itTongue

yeah, u said all correctly, I started to like him for what  he is...his beautiful and pure heart touched me like anything!!!  the one who feels it, starts loving him!! exactly i agree with u word to word Big smile

I m reading ur post again and again LOL not even paying attention in replyingLOLaww i lovee you mohitzpari LOLHug

.MohitzPari.Nikki_Titli

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

WAT IS GOING ON HERE?Stern Smile You should put on your glasses first gal.. Geek   ROFL  ROFL Ermm

1; Sumi is drooling over HIMStern Smile  Is there some new IF rule that CandYlicious_SG is banned to drool on Mohit.. Shocked  *looks around* ROFL    ROFL  Nooo Yaaay!! Dancing ROFL    ROFL   ROFL
ROFL

2. Sumi SNATCHED him from me and is ready to share with MP DI Stern Smile  Cuz MP di will give me WHOLE Mohit as she is very sweet and caring..!! Embarrassed   ROFL    ROFL Hug        ROFL

BTW it is ok to love BOTH Embarrassed ROFL ROFL    Thats called CHEATING..!!  Angry ROFL   ROFL

I feel like abusing you  Embarrassed ROFL
Well I ALWAYS felt that u drool ONLY over Gunjan Embarrassed ROFL
@Bold she promised me that she will give him to me! SO GO TO UR GUNJAN Thumbs Down
@ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR! And I will do anything for both Embarrassed ROFL

.MohitzPari.CandYlicious_S

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
ok everyone, those who are talking with me in scraps, CG, FB, PMs and here...I m going to sleep now..its 3 ( my regular time to wake upROFL ) WOWW..hhee...ok so m gonna sleep now (will stalk u all for sometime and then will go to sleep) but m off...BYEEE..mwahh...this is fun ( like crazy get together) 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterygirl_meaishhh.XSilentWishesX.VanishingDreamCandYlicious_SNikki_Titli

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

hahaha u got lazy to write first then got jealous of me and candy ( we were drooling over him) so u felt unsecured and now reserving ...BESHARAMMM kamini

KAMINIII :@ :@ :@ Hug
GO SLEEP GIRL! you need it! I don't need company to drool over him Smile and yeahh WATEVER Big smile

.VanishingDream IF-Sizzlerz
.VanishingDream
.VanishingDream

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Sillyi don't know wat u were talking abt pariDay Dreaming... but im just lost in the pic n nothing elseSillyDay Dreaming...n .stop fighting all of u ..mohit is san'sTongueROFL...

Edited by deepti_mohit - 23 May 2011 at 2:15am

.VanishingDream IF-Sizzlerz
.VanishingDream
.VanishingDream

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged

DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingi wanna dance n dance DancingDancingDancingDancingDancinga mohit's topic after agesDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing...dekha mohit is also dancing like me in the picEmbarrassedDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

Edited by deepti_mohit - 23 May 2011 at 2:14am

.MohitzPari.XSilentWishesX

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index