afghan33 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

guys i cant believe the doctor told jagmohan that karan is not completely well... his mental state is not still well or something she was blabbering about... the family took it seriously and now they wont tell karan about anything... karan is fine he has completely recovered if he didnt he wouldnt be walking around and talking ... i cant freaking believe karan hasnt told the family who is responsible for his accident and where has he been in 2 years... and nobody has even asked him where have you been in 2 years and what happened to you????? the cv's are making the storyline more difficult than it is. why cant they just make it simple... what do you think??? comments plz...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
they made it in such a way that Karan's mental state is not well so that the truth about Abha and Ranchod's wedding will drag on for a while where Karan is unaware about it...but for the 100th time I still say there was no wedding😡
rene12 thumbnail
y the keep sayng that abha and ranchod r married. r they married????
HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: happygirl123

they made it in such a way that Karan's mental state is not well so that the truth about Abha and Ranchod's wedding will drag on for a while where Karan is unaware about it...but for the 100th time I still say there was no wedding😡

agreed!!!
YMGGK_favourite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
totally agreed
Edited by ymggkfavorite - 12 years ago
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Dont worry he will eventually tell his family where he was..whats the rush?u know cv needs to stretch the story long as possible as then can..for nothing..
Mandeep15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

cv's just want to drag this story for a long time

Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
totally agree with u guys