Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

FOR ALL PKYEK FANS - A BEAUTIFUL MESSAGE

Pari-Gupta IF-Dazzler
Pari-Gupta
Pari-Gupta

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged

Hey every1

I am not a very good writer and this is my first serious post so please bear with me. From the time I read the article I was very upset that my favourite show PKYEK my only reason to watch TV sit online is ending I was cryingCryCryCry and then I talked with my mother as she is my guide and I discuss every thing with her she said I need not to be upset as ALL GOOD THINGS ALWAYS COME TO AN END (please dont think that I am mad and want the show to end read find out what I want to say) and she said if the show never started what would you have done and I thought about it and thought that may be I have missed every thing.
Losing PKYEK meant losing Abhiya's romance and their sizzling chemistry.A unique and different love story with hero as vampire.  Abhay's attitude, his smile, his all those crap dialogues stay away from me, hate me Piya. Piya's innocence, her detectivegiri, her beauty. .Waiting that now Piya will get into danger and her angel will save her.Misha's pranks, full of life attitude, dialogues, her friendship. Panchhi's independenteness, her confidence, getting smile on every girl's face by her NGO. Sid's wittiness. his 1 liners kabaab mein handsome, little brother and list goes on...Chand ka I luv u bolane ka style, Haseena,s mamta (mother's love). Metz obssesiveness for Abhayendra, her 2 timing loved Abhay and was using Sid.Kabir's friendship , his love, his cool attitude. Trangad's cuteness and pee loon in chipmunk version. T's b***hiness, her bitterness. Arnab and Madhu's strong bond. Waiting for a hot superior, werewolf etc. to enter Some one to enter for Misha and Kabir CWB's story narration 'kyaa milenge yeh dono kyaa pori hogi PKYEK' 
and above all
ABHIYA'S TRUE AND UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
If all these things are taken from my life I will turn into a VAMPIRE as my soul would be taken away and I will start searching Star1 people to drink their blood  .
Star One think saas bahu dramas are better than these beautiful things???????
NO it cant be possible for me to move on if this show ends too early and the one who said this line 'All good things come to an end should watch PKYEK' and will regret saying this.
Please a requet to Star one please dont end this most beautiful show Please.
Note: If u dont like the topic please give me suggestions to improve it as this is my first serious topic and every1 please leave their precious comments.

Edited by pari_smart - 23 May 2011 at 12:37am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsygitika.jmansimVivilaciouss_metj_blackAsin.pkyekkatiehiwatariabhina_roksminahil1997-shopaholic-ifrah.DEE2803Miracle_leohreeyaaMRS.SSOCute_Gal--ANGEL----Signorina--IndigoBlues-Doppelganger-Courageous_Leo-Rumi-SahiPakdeHain--sunshine--PristineSoulaamirkhanfan--sanchita--Dark-Hueschahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTICAkshi0019OtakuGirl-Debomijanurilove99..Bournville..pratsymatwamangoBefikreromaila

Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
it's a beautiful message. i think u need to mail it, and i think u should change the title to grab more attention. will read it later . only skimmed through it. i am gonna go to sleep it's 2:30 a.m. here

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari-Gupta

malec. IF-Stunnerz
malec.
malec.

Endearing CC Captain

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
very touchy post and yay! me first... to cmment!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari-Guptailove99

Pari-Gupta IF-Dazzler
Pari-Gupta
Pari-Gupta

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

it's a beautiful message. i think u need to mail it, and i think u should change the title to grab more attention. will read it later . only skimmed through it. i am gonna go to sleep it's 2:30 a.m. here
Can u give ideas for new title to grab more attention. Please help me as I m not very good at it and u are an amazing writer
Pari-Gupta IF-Dazzler
Pari-Gupta
Pari-Gupta

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CIDMaaneetNaksh

very touchy post and yay! me first... to cmment!
Thanxxx
Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Nicely written !
Well , i pray Our show won't get Demised .. Or Else Our Life become Dreary and Murky .. and Without AbhiYa personally i say my Life is merely like an empty bowl without Havin' fOod in it ..
Hope Star One listen to Us ..
Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari-Gupta

Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
a beautiful message everyone has to see. idk dude. it's so beautiful thanks for the compliment. ask sanju, and mail her. she has more influence then me. i am pming my buddies the message

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--Pari-Guptamijanur

Pari-Gupta IF-Dazzler
Pari-Gupta
Pari-Gupta

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

a beautiful message everyone has to see. idk dude. it's so beautiful thanks for the compliment. ask sanju, and mail her. she has more influence then me. i am pming my buddies the message
Thanx for help

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index