Sasural Simar Ka

New track is gud ) kab hoga shaadi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
actualy guys   im liking the new shaadi track and totaly excitd for shoaib entry ..as per promo sure he is gne be lovy dovey hubby for simar as sme may nt knwn of shoaib guys he is romancing king ..and shoaib with sleevs   just watchout :p im sure dipika wil luk gud with him ...waiting 4 their first meet

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rockyman09pumaaHalkatJawaniJaysnehapatro

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New track is gud ) kab hoga shaadi" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
ya i think once Shoaib enters show will rock...

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Loving the show...expecting something even more grt after shoaib entry...and yaaa deepika and shoaib will make a gud pair.. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rockyman09

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
@akki yup yaar cant wi8                                                        @sneha yup yaar actualy i want simar and prem to knw each other wel bfr marriage .like secret meeting etc .and i want to c rholi and prem bond

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snehapatro

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

@sneha yup yaar actualy i want simar and prem to knw each other wel bfr marriage .like secret meeting etc .and i want to c rholi and prem bond

yaaa i think we will get to see more scenes of simar-prem first..marriage will take time i think so and yaa would love to see rholi and prem bond also...lets wait and watch...Big smile

HalkatJawaniJay

IF-Dazzler

HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
I'm waiting for Shoaib's entry, from the promo looks like he will be supporting and loving hubby, can't wait to see how their love story progresses.

rockyman09

Groupbie

rockyman09

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
 Waiting for Shoib's track eagerly Embarrassed  He is a talented actor with superb onscreen romancing look And fantastic expressions and comedy timingBig smile. He was damn good in palkon ki chav meinBig smile. waitng to see his chemistry with simarSmile

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
yup guys he is damm gud they r dragging stil he didnt enterd ... 1st meet of premar cant wait

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.