Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

(::)MOTW--Mohabbat-ian v14.11(::) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

arjuhi4eva

IF-Rockerz

arjuhi4eva

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Thanx alott parm!! *me scard of the grilling*ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "(::)MOTW--Mohabbat-ian v14.11(::) (Page 2)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aksh4IF

IF-Rockerz

aksh4IF

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjuhi4eva

Shikha...thanx dear for making me the MOTW!!*hugs*..me deffo gonna use that siggy!!

*naina scared of the grilling*ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..

buhahahahaha Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile

naina, MLSA se bach ke kahan jaoge!!Nuke

arjuhi4eva

IF-Rockerz

arjuhi4eva

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Shikha...thanx dear for making me the MOTW!!*hugs*..me deffo gonna use that siggy!!

*naina scared of the grilling*ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..

buhahahahahaEvil Smile

naina, MLSA se bach ke kahan jaoge!!Nuke

haan haan aksh...mujhe pata hai MLSA se bachna mushkil hi nhi namumkin hai!!...ROFL..ROFL..ROFL.. Bt still i wud try to be safe from all ur grilling!!ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..

Btw ek congrats to bola hota!! Pehle hi grilling pe utar aayi tu!!ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..

aksh4IF

IF-Rockerz

aksh4IF

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
aaw shucks!! thodi overexcite ho gayi thi!! LOL

Congrats Naina!! Hug Hope you have a great week being grilled, baked, boiled, etc..Evil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starry.phoenixarjuhi4eva

arjuhi4eva

IF-Rockerz

arjuhi4eva

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Thanx aksh!!*hugs*
abhi to sirf tujhe pata chala hai...jab baaki MLSA ke members ko pata chalega to pata nhi meri kya haalat krenge!!ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

KMH-NASHA

Goldie

KMH-NASHA

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
congrats naina.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi4eva

aksh4IF

IF-Rockerz

aksh4IF

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged

Thanx aksh!!*hugs*
abhi to sirf tujhe pata chala hai...jab baaki MLSA ke members ko pata chalega to pata nhi meri kya haalat krenge!!ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..

i've taken care of that Evil Smile

arjuhi4eva

IF-Rockerz

arjuhi4eva

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Thanku imi...chal atleast tu to mujhe grill nhi kregi na??

Post Reply New Post

Go to top