Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

KaSh Heaven:"I Won't Rest Until You're Mine" (Page 57)

nightstar IF-Rockerz
nightstar
nightstar

Joined: 12 March 2008
Posts: 6247

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MadhuARKaSh

[QUOTE=aish_punk]madhu - lol NO ONE knows your real name, only i do! :P n haha, bahut accha kaam kiya tunhe! ab apna naam bhi bata de. hehe, what do you mean too young? you thought i was older? ROFL
 
chal jhooti khali battameeziROFL haan i thought u r older than me but u r in 10th bachhi sudhar jaaaTongue
yahan pe aap hi saabse senior hain mata jiROFL

KStewartFanatic IF-Stunnerz
KStewartFanatic
KStewartFanatic

Joined: 21 September 2010
Posts: 31803

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sacred shrine

hello evryone..just dropped in to say adv gongo te all of u..i am really unwell so cant be there at 700 ...newaz isthe next theme decided?????????


Vegyo ohh take care ov urself byee donno abut d themeTongue
nightstar IF-Rockerz
nightstar
nightstar

Joined: 12 March 2008
Posts: 6247

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jenny_KaShian

Aish i am in 12th...LOLLOL
haila...i thought u must be older..baatein to bohat matured kar leti hoROFL
nightstar IF-Rockerz
nightstar
nightstar

Joined: 12 March 2008
Posts: 6247

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MadhuARKaSh

Originally posted by sacred shrine

hello evryone..just dropped in to say adv gongo te all of u..i am really unwell so cant be there at 700 ...newaz isthe next theme decided?????????


Vegyo ohh take care ov urself byee donno abut d themeTongue
thanx HONEY BUNNY...haha..even if i am illl, i ddnt forget thisROFL
KStewartFanatic IF-Stunnerz
KStewartFanatic
KStewartFanatic

Joined: 21 September 2010
Posts: 31803

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sacred shrine

Originally posted by MadhuARKaSh

[QUOTE=aish_punk]madhu - lol NO ONE knows your real name, only i do! :P n haha, bahut accha kaam kiya tunhe! ab apna naam bhi bata de. hehe, what do you mean too young? you thought i was older? ROFL
 
chal jhooti khali battameeziROFL haan i thought u r older than me but u r in 10th bachhi sudhar jaaaTongue
yahan pe aap hi saabse senior hain mata jiROFL


thanks for giving me precedence bachhaTongueROFL
ScatteredCastle IF-Dazzler
ScatteredCastle
ScatteredCastle

Joined: 04 February 2010
Posts: 2560

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Jenny Jenny! What was your result?
-Jeny- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jeny-
-Jeny-

Joined: 24 November 2009
Posts: 23647

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sacred shrine

haila...i thought u must be older..baatein to bohat matured kar leti hoROFL

thank u...EmbarrassedROFL
I hope yeh ek compliment tha...ErmmROFLROFLROFL
-MissQueenBee- IF-Stunnerz
-MissQueenBee-
-MissQueenBee-

Joined: 13 September 2010
Posts: 32804

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
I have to leave for school in like 5min!!
Lol don't start 700 without me!! :p

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*Ejaz* and *Anita**Heaven*#1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55

Author: Aarohi..   Replies: 436   Views: 28892

Aarohi.. 436 28892 05 August 2011 at 10:05am by Aarohi..
~*AkkiKat aka Akshay Kumar & Katrina Kaif Heaven*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 73 74

Author: PuffinHypercity   Replies: 590   Views: 30402

PuffinHypercity 590 30402 15 July 2011 at 4:30am by -Junglee-
I'll be gone until the 17th.

Author: mimi0295   Replies: 0   Views: 407

mimi0295 0 407 05 April 2010 at 8:57pm by mimi0295
~~VEER AND SONI FC: VEENI REST IN PEACE~~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: scorpiorule   Replies: 1194   Views: 38408

scorpiorule 1194 38408 31 May 2008 at 9:20am by Naughty_n_nice
please update rajat tokas n rest FC

Author: ***yashu***   Replies: 0   Views: 837

***yashu*** 0 837 04 July 2007 at 6:29am by ***yashu***

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index