KaSh Heaven:"I Won't Rest Until You're Mine" - Page 68

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -KaSh4Eternity-

enough , he tested our patience too much..if we are not supposed to get them back then he shud just tell us on our faces...why hope for nothing :|
EXACTLY! I have had enough of hoping and then finally being heartbroken. Someone should just tell us for once what Nikki said and we can suffer the heartbreak for once and for all and not go through several of them all the time. -__-
@Ash haan re rahte hai ask ur pertner Poo🤣n yah its true u never can be like me in fact no one can be deviya ek hi hotehai devils hazaro🤣

@Poo no sum things r never in r hands so we hw much we try to get we ultimately becum fail to get,well u can try it but result cant say n thanks for giving me precedence as matasree🤣
nikki nd yashi..*touching ua feet* chup ho jaao.peaashh...i knw u r heartbroken nd so r we ...ye ROFL emo tho bas ek dikhawa hai🤣🤣
Yoo guys when will the 700th Heaven be made?? :S
Originally posted by MadhuARKaSh

[QUO😳🤣

aur Devil yah dey r huge differ from me🤣
earth devi rahthe hai devil nahi & u r so  i don't want to become sundh ganga more [/QUOTE]

dats wht i was tellng her makng her belive deres devi on earth, she shud see me to be confirmd 😳🤣

n yah for sugg dnt even try to ganga u never can be so🤣[/QUOTE] i know i can't i don't want to spoil ganga devi and degrade her
Nikki, love you too for publicizing my awesomeness. ☺️
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

Yoo guys when will the 700th Heaven be made?? :S

not sure yet anku, waiting for riya to get back home.
poo nd shaba had the decency to tell me not to go..nd everyone else go to hell🤣
hey ASALUV, whats your name?

madhu - lol agar ek hi hoti hai, to tunhe plural kyon use kiya? 🤣 shayad rehti hogi, lekhin tu toh devi nahi hai! devils to hazaroon hote hai, lekhin devil ki queen, sirf ek! aur VOH TU HAI! :D 👏 🤣