Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

|| Lost And Found ||AR|Part13(Complete)-Page91|((16May2014) (Page 6)

..Maitree.. IF-Rockerz
..Maitree..
..Maitree..

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

roshni_A : Thanks !! We'll update today!

DRarmaanfan : Thanks..We'll update today!

vidu87 : Thanks a lot..we'll cont today!

..Maitree.. IF-Rockerz
..Maitree..
..Maitree..

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

youth_showsfan : Thank You! We're updating today!

Aanya_taanu4evr : Thanks Aanya! Yes LOL I Guess we do :D We're updating today!

MONIKAluvsAR : Thank you! We're gald you liked it..We're continuing today!

..Maitree.. IF-Rockerz
..Maitree..
..Maitree..

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

jiyaa : Thanks! We'll cont today!

zARqaa_X : Heehhee Yes Another One! LOL Thanks a Ton! We'll continue today<33

monaya-fan : thanks! We're continuing today!

..Maitree.. IF-Rockerz
..Maitree..
..Maitree..

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

Amona : Thank You! We're continuing today!

coolvini4u : Hey Vini..Its not only my FF,its Trish's FF too! Thank You..And You'll know whos the protagonist. Heehhe Yeah We kinda do!

oishi_ksg : Thanks! We're gonna continue today!

..Maitree.. IF-Rockerz
..Maitree..
..Maitree..

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

anumeha_rajat : Thank You<33 We'll cont today!

Medzi_ARian... : Thanks Medzi !! We're glad you've liked it..And yes,You're there in our PM list,ofcourse. We'll cont today!

araja1234 : Thanks! We're gonna cont today!

ammy_ka_ashu : LOL we're your fave writers? Thank You..Thats touching! We'll cont today,and it'll all right,Means a lot if u comment !! Love You too!

..Maitree.. IF-Rockerz
..Maitree..
..Maitree..

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SmokingDreams

OKIES..Now of all things I want to know whose idea this is..Whoever is responsible for this let me tell you both have gained the ownership of an entire piece of my heart..WHYYY???I regret day by day more and more that I havent met any of my friends..And you both are now on the top in my list of must-see loves..Day before yesterday in Bachis note she did mention she will begin a new FF..And to think I DINT read through it??To think I dint even once consider it to be MY FF..Its mine..I tell you its mine..I am already attached to it..I am already into it..I dont know except that I am speechless..I cant believe this..Of all the three gifts this is the one I least expected and the one I shall never forget..One gift I believe will literall rule my heart..The prologue..SRSLY..You want to make me wait on my bday????That cruel I tell you both..Whose dialogue was it with Rahul??AND WHOOO IS MISSING???And mashallah the title itself pulls the wreck out of me..Nothing short of a professional author..Just simply the best..I can just tell that this ones going to be the BEST FF around..Just wait and watch the STUNNING writing of my beloved BACHI AND BABY DII (I call you one because you call me baby and another reason because you like me have a bit more love towards the real Baby)..HANG ON..I forgot to say..YOU better update both the FFs BACHI..I need both of them..You spoilt me and you have to get the punishments..I need updates FOR BOTH ASAP..And yeah I am in both of your PM lists..I LOVE YOU JAANUS..

PS: Once again..I will never forget this gift even if I forget my name..<333333..
You are like the brilliant stars twinkling..
Never ever stopping to keep flaming..
Brilliant than any of my tinkling..(The word tinkling has a meaning in my personal dictionary..but dont ask the meaning..Its a secret..But its something special to me)
The two who have stole my breathing..

LOVE YA BOTH MY ARMAAN AND MY BABY DIII...<33333

Just To Tell You Bacchi,This Reply is Again,from Both Trish and Me. Trish is Just LOVING her new nickname and she's like Told me to Hug you from her side! Thank You So Much,We're Really Touched at your comment and We seriously Dun have words to say. We're Speechless,We Have gifted this FF to you and We wanna thank You From the Bottom of our hearts to have such faith in us. Thanks a TON. We Love You Too! <33 You're a Rockstar baccha!

You'll know who's missing and whats happening in the next update,For Sure..Thats Coming up!Baby I (Maitree) can't update MTB,Sorry! This part of LAF was written a LONG time back,so putting it up. MTB update will come by Tuesday pakka..Thanks a TON again<33 WE LOVE YOU!
..Maitree.. IF-Rockerz
..Maitree..
..Maitree..

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Guys Those Who haven't Checked the Last Note on Pg 4,Please Do So !! IT IS VERY IMPORTANT !! Thanks!<33
..Maitree.. IF-Rockerz
..Maitree..
..Maitree..

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

And Oh,Part Coming UpLOL

Thank You Again Everyone!

Go to top