Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

|| Lost And Found ||AR|Part13(Complete)-Page91|((16May2014) (Page 42)

..Maitree.. IF-Rockerz
..Maitree..
..Maitree..

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

Finally a Banner to Our FF <3

Hope you guys like it :)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eyeRhea.KaJenjannat4evervidu87Aanya.-Euphoria-cant.be.assed.-CromulentHaze-chainreaction.

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Awesome banner! :)

Happy 4th Birthday of DMG Embarrassed

xoxo
Aanya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Maitree..

Hazel-eye Goldie
Hazel-eye
Hazel-eye

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Awesome banner... Keep up the good work babes. I am so sorry that i didn't comment on your last update but m just taking out tym like 2-2 mins... as after my nanu..my dadi too had a cardiac arrest on 15th Aug..the day i promised trishu that i'll edit my res. I am extremely sorry. But will surely comment.
Sorry! :(
I hope you both will forgive me.. :'(
Thanks
Regards
Aakriti

chainreaction. IF-Stunnerz
chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
res

*edited*

OMKAJEN...i love the banner so muchh <3 it is amazing CSG and CG! ShockedShockedBig smileBig smileLOL what i love the most is thats its not in colour LOLLOLLOL...its in black and white and for me that just helps to show their emotions. I'm so glad you guys made a banner Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile and ermm sholly but you have to wait like 2 weeks for my comment cos i'm on a school trip but i promise to make it really long...because now I'M HOMEEE TongueWinkLOLBig smile i missed using so many emos ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL anyway i love you both and i love the banner ClapClapClap

Edited by kajen_hamesha - 20 August 2011 at 2:28am
-Euphoria- IF-Sizzlerz
-Euphoria-
-Euphoria-

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Heyy congo on the new banner its gorgeouss <3
x.twinklestar.x Groupbie
x.twinklestar.x
x.twinklestar.x

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
What a beautiful banner Maddie !! I Love the Effects you've put :)
When are you writing babe?
Jenniferfan IF-Dazzler
Jenniferfan
Jenniferfan

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
awesome part
loved it!!!
chainreaction. IF-Stunnerz
chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Sholly i'm commenting so late...i had a school trip so i was busy OuchOuch Anyway, i loved this chapter but it was too short CryCry And i'm not sure where my res is so i'm commenting here! i feel really bad for riddhima because armaan is treating her so badly but at the same time i think she deserves it because ammy loved her so much and he was always there for her and she ruined it all with just a few words CryCryCry how could she call him an orphan? And riddhima...you are so mean. He trusted you and said that you were the only person he could trust and you destroyed that trust so easily and broke his heart...and my heart Broken Heart But i think he should try to forgive her because they are both in pain and they can't live peacefully without each other! They are supposed to be together! And i'm glad that riddhima decided that she needs to explain herself. Because i'm confused ConfusedROFLROFL and if she explains it to him in the FF, then i can find out why she said such harsh words and why she ruined their friendship and love.

I just wanna tell ammy to stop crying because that made me so sad. i hate it when he cries CryCryCry life has been so hard for him and when he thought he had some support and a reason to live...that person broke his trustOuch And ammy you haven't forgotten her...or your feelings for her. Because even though she hurt you...you still love her Big smile Because if he didn't love her then it wouldn't still hurt him so much! because its easier to forgive people who you don't love...but when you love someone and they break your trust it hurts more...and so i'm sure he loves her! And i'm happy shappy that i got to see armaans feelings Big smileBig smileBig smile because it showed me that even though his words are harsh...his heart still loves her and it still pains when he sees her in any danger or trouble..like when the car was gonna hit her! And OMKAJEN...i LOVE muski ROFLROFLROFLROFL she is so funny! I really liked her friendship with ammyyy ROFLROFLROFL

And its sad that armaan gets annoyed whenever anyone talks about riddhima! but i'm a bit annoyed at the gang for defending her Ouch because i think they should understand ammy more...he's had so much pain in his life CryCryCryCry and i love the title of this part...actions speak louder than words, it is so true Big smile And this part: "You were Never worth me, and will not be ever. Maybe it was my Pity that I let you near me. I hadn't expected you to forget your Standard." made me feel so angry. HOW COULD SHE SAY THAT? i wanted to kill her AngryAngry poor ammy. and sholly the comments not very long...i have to go back in 2 days so i didn't have much time Ouch and sholly i didn't comment on the preview...i've just been so busy these days with school stuff and i went on holiday EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed But UPDATE SOOONNN :) ily Hug

Go to top