|| Lost And Found ||AR|Part13(Complete)-Page91|((16May2014) - Page 42

Posted: 12 years ago
HAW..OMKAJEN..I had just finalized on nicknames for my FF..I din't have any context for bringing in Basket..Gosh Armaan, we think ishame to shameee..Love ya..and the names are awesome jaani..<33 Missing ya loads..
I will write in the comment for all the parts of LAF as soon as my exams get over..And I will make it super long for making up for 61 pages of my FF..
It was a really very nice part...but really very sad :( i so wish sucha thing didn't happen b/w d two :( and why would Ridhima say so???? now i wanna noe why wz she doing this...and i can bet that she didn't wanted to do this...:( N hawww...Armaan left...whyyy??? :( i hope everything is fine soon :D

Do cont very very soon...will be waiting for the update <3
I loveed the last few parts :| the AR moments have been really intense :) and I can't wait to know what happens next after the intense and scary promo CONTINUE guys.

You girls rock though :) 

I promise a long comment next updates :( sorry been busy 😭
Hey maitree n trishu..
i don't know whether you guys are angry with me or not..but m actually dissapointed with myself. i am not commenting on any ff so far..coz my semester exams are going 2 start shortly and with that house issues are going on..n m hardly coming online..n if i am den it's only from mobile..so please bear up with me!!!
Going to the update, i have read it in a go...and it was indeed an awesome one. i liked it alot! But i felt bad for ridhima though initially when armaan bangs d door...but when i read d past instance i feel like kicking ridhima like anything.. how could she hurt him so much...!!! I felt so bad for Armaan here...his anger is justified..how could he trust her when she only broke his trust herself..!!! And that Vivek who the hell is he in the story..!!!!
i want to read more...update soon girls!!! Please

simply amazing part..

sueprb one..

brilliantly written..

so armi is going back..

hope ridz stop him...or some other circumstances..

thnx for the pm...

Wow the part is just awesome...Loved the reaction of armaan hearing her confession..very intense and very natural..And the flashback is just horrible though i can see that riddhima is compelled to tell what she said to him but the words she used is enough to shatter anyone for life. .and thats what happned to Armaaan. .OMG. .Armaan is leaving?? no . .that can't be but i think ur preview will come in act now so that he could not leave. but then what will happen to Riddhima.?? 

pls do continue soon...
Part 9:Complications   

Riddhima stood by the window of her cabin looking outside. She had nothing in her. She felt like what Armaan felt when she broke all ties with him , insulted him , ignored him , treated him like he didn't matter anything to her him. She couldn't bear the fact that Armaan was going away. Everything in her just broke when she heard Armaan was going away.

She couldn't make Armaan believe in her. A few years back Armaan trusted on her more than himself. He would always believe her and today he had to think if he could trust her or not. It hurt her so bad.

She had lost her everything today. No matter how hard she tried she had broken Armaan's heart to an extent that she couldn't fix it. She couldn't make him believe that she loved him. He was leaving tomorrow and she would never see him again. That was when she made her mind to try once again.

Just one last time. If he didn't believe her then she would accept that there would be no guy named Armaan in her future and she would remember the beautiful relationship they shared before.

She went outside and saw Muskaan , Nikki , Abhi with Armaan. She went to them and saw Armaan make a face. She pretended she didn't see that. "Hey guys. Wassup ?" Muskaan held Riddhima by her shoulders "Nothing. We were 'talking' to Armaan about his 'decision' " Riddhima looked at Armaan and when she looked at him he looked away.

"What about his decision ?" Riddhima asked. Nikki just mumbled "God save us please" while Muskaan blasted on Riddhima "Tum dono personal ko professional mai la rahe ho aur suffer …" "Muskaaan I told you na Arnav is as good as I am. Aur tum sab ko ye accha nai lagta ki Riddhima ko ignore karta hu God knows why but tum logo ko bura lagta and I can't pretend to be nice to some I don't like. Pretending isn't my nature unlike some people so let's get out of all this and just end on happy note" Armaan said

"You know what Armaan your happy note can rot in hell" Muskaan muttered. At this time Nikki said "Erm guys but looking on it now I'm kinda on Armaan's side " Armaan sighed and said "Thank God Nikki. Finally you got was I was trying to say" "I knew what you trying to say but I was just seeing Riddhima's point of view too.Unlike you." Nikki retorted "There we go again. You know what. I ain't changing my decision so let's talk about something else"

"I'll miss you." Muskaan's tone soften and she took Armaan in bear hug. Armaan hugged her back, with a smile on his face he said "Awww.. Muski I'll be in touch with you guys. Earlier the story of was different. I just had to cut you guys out but now it's all good. There is no reason for me to cut you guys out."

"You didn't have to cut them out of your life because of me " Riddhima said in a meek voice. Armaan pretended he didn't hear that and asked Muskaan "Muski where's Rahul. I have some work with him" Muskaan hit Armaan on his arm and said "Khotte. Uski baat toh sun" "Uski kyu sunu mai toh teri baate sunna chahta hu" he flirted

He saw Rahul coming and said "Aahh Rahul. I was finding you can you give a cabin or something. I need to make some files for Arnav regarding this project." Rahul give him a half smile and said "Can't really think of one man"

Armaan went near Rahul thumped his back and "We'll be in touch. Trust me I actually have to go to London. They really need me there. " Rahul gave him a half smile again. Armaan didn't like that "Rahul , please don't make this hard for me." Rahul looked at Riddhima who gave him a pleading look.

Rahul looked back at Armaan and smiled and said "Fine. But be in touch. And regarding your cabin" he paused " Use Riddhima's cabin na. I can't think of one you know." Everyone except Armaan and Riddhima were giggling. Armaan's face hardened and Riddhima was kind of shocked

"Tum log ek bhi mauka nahi chodoge na ? Right now I so don't feel guilty of going London" Armaan left angrily. Riddhima went to Rahul and said "You didn't have to do that. He's not going to listen Rahul. I've lost him. Lost him forever." Riddhima sadly said. Rahul kept his hand on Riddhima's shoulder and said "Last try Ridz.. Ek baar try toh kar le" Rahul encouraged her. Riddhima nodded.

Muskaan in a sad voice spoke "Aj situation aisi nahi hoti. Sab meri galti hai agar maine .." Riddhima interrupted Muskaan and said "No Muski. Don't blame yourself teri koi galti nahi hai. Galti meri hai. I hurt him not you." Muskaan hugged Riddhima. Riddhima patted Muskaan and kept saying "It's not your fault" while a few tears escaped from Muskaan's eyes

Nikki wanted to go to girls and join the group hug, but she realized Armaan needed her more right now. Silently she left the place and went to Riddhima's cabin as she knew Armaan would be there even if he didn't want to.

She peeked inside and saw Armaan sitting with an angry look on his face. Putting a bright smile on her face she went inside and said "Hello Armaan." Armaan looked at Nikki and then turned his face away

"Looks like someone is angry." Nikki said "Nikki please irritate mat kar" Nikki put a fake sad look on her face "Now my hello's have started to irritate you? I know no one values my presence now." Nikki faked a cry. "Oye nataunki chup kar. I know your dramebaazi." Armaan said with a smile. Niki smiled and then said "Stop running from her"

Armaan turned back and said "Running from who? I don't know what you're talking about." Nikki went to Armaan said "Armaan stop pretending yaar.. I want to know – " "What do you want to Nikki? You want to know why I am going from here? Guess what a few days back Riddhima tells me she loves me."

For some time there was silence in the room. Nikki spoke "Try to trust her na" Armaan looked at Nikki and said "I trusted her more than I trusted any one Nikki. I thought she was the only person who knew what I really was. I thought she cared about me truly and right now I can't I just can't trust her Nikki. It took me long time to balance myself. If this time she breaks my heart. I'll die Nikki."

"Even if I try to gel with her, be good to her. I just have this question in the back of my mind. 'Will she say those things once again?'" "She won't Armaan" Nikki argued. "Why won't she?" Armaan asked. "Cause she can't see you hurt" "Quite ironical cause she was the one who hurt me the most " He paused for some time and then said "You know Nikki when other people make fun of me being an orphan I brush it off cause they don't know me. But Riddhima knew me Nikki. I've told her everything about me. She knew my fears , my ambitions , my wishes , my everything and then seeing her making fun of things I haven't shared with any one, it kills me."

"You still love her don't you ?" Nikki asked. Armaan looked at Nikki for long time and then finally answered "I literally hate myself for saying this but yeah I still love her like crazy just like before. The only difference now is back then I loved the feeling of being in love with Riddhima and right now I am looking for ways to get out of it"

'Will you ever move on ?" Nikki asked but she knew the answer "I don't know Nikki. I might move on or at least try to" She hit him on his arm and said "Don't lie. You know you'll never move on" Armaan smiled meekly and said "When you know it then what's the point asking about it?"

They saw Riddhima coming in the cabin. Nikki hugged Riddhima and then left. There was silence in the cabin. Every time Riddhima tried to talk she would back out seeing Armaan just working and not paying attention to her but she didn't know Armaan was paying attention to her. He couldn't help but smile at her nervousness. He wanted to pull her cheeks and tell her how adorable she looked when she was nervous, but when he remembered those words she told him his smile vanished and he went back to working.

Finally she gathered courage and asked "Do you need any help?" When he heard that he looked at her sharply and said "Did I ask you for help?" "No." She softly said. "Exactly. When I didn't ask for help I don't see the meaning of you coming and asking me and if you even slightly remember things about me, then you would know that I don't like help from people who think I deserve pity . I prefer taking help from people who I can trust"

They stared at each other for a long time. Tears were threatening to come out of her eyes. The words he spoke replayed in his mind, he knew he hurt her. He had to excuse himself to go to the restroom to fix himself.

As soon as he left Riddhima cried silently. He would never forgive her. No matter what she did it would not affect him. He cared for her she knew that but she also knew he hated the fact that he still cared for her.

Armaan looked at himself in the mirror. He took his face in his palms and shed a tear. It pained him to see cry. He hated to hurt her but he had no choice. Sometimes he felt he could just forget everything and take her back in his life but then the fear of rejection used to come to him and he used to back out from the idea of taking her back.

The rest of the day passed quite fast. In fact both Armaan and Riddhima were so busy in their work that he didn't notice that at the end of day, they were the only ones in the office and it was raining heavily outside.

Co-incidentally both of them finished their work at the same time. Armaan was packing his stuff while Riddhima was near the door. She took on last glance of Armaan, Armaan felt that someone was staring at him and he looked up. When he looked up he saw Riddhima staring at him.

They both knew this was the last time they were going to see each other. When Riddhima was near the door Armaan felt as if Riddhima was taking one part of him with her. He forced himself to look down and continue packing his stuff ignoring the feelings bubbling in his heart.

Her heart sunk when she saw Armaan continue in packing his stuff. She thought he would hug one last time before he left. In that one last hug she would live her entire life but she was unlucky that she didn't get one last hug.

Riddhima went to her car and tried starting it. Her engine made a very rough sound and after a few moments it stopped working. Her tried again and again but it didn't start at all. "What the.. What am I supposed to do!! Every one left.. URRGHH!!

She went outside and stood outside the building. The only solution to go home was to call someone, so she took out her phone to call her mom to pick her up that was when she realized she had no network "What! Are you kidding me?? No network? How can it have no network? Every day it has network. Today, when I actually need it, it doesn't come."

Armaan stepped outside and heard someone cursing. He looked around and saw Riddhima  looking at her phone and cursing it. "Weird, but cute" he thought and was about to leave when he heard Riddhima call him

Riddhima saw Armaan going out, she knew she had no other way except asking Armaan. She knew he might think she's trying to fix things but right now that wasn't on her mind. All she wanted right now was to reach home. "Armaan" she called out

Armaan looked at her. She was standing with her umbrella and she looked worried too. "What is it?"  "Can you drop me home?" she asked him. Armaan looked at her with utter shock.

"Look I am not finding ways to be with you. My car isn't starting if you want to you can go ahead and check, then my there no network in my phone. If you want can you lend me your phone and I'll call mom to come here"

Armaan didn't want to leave Riddhima alone there. He knew she wasn't lying. She wouldn't go this far. "I'll drop you" he said. Riddhima smiled as if she won something really precious. Armaan noticed that and said "Erm I am just dropping you home , nothing more , nothing less"

Riddhima sat inside the car and waited for Armaan to start the car. Armaan stood outside the car and sighed. Life was so weird. Years back Riddhima asked him to give her lift on a rainy night and he left her. Today, it was going to be just the same.

He sat in the car and drove the car. Silence was one thing both couldn't bear. "Erm Armaan can you like switch on the radio or something" Riddhima asked. Armaan didn't say anything and just switched on the radio. For a minute or two a radio jockey was blabbering, irritating both of them. He was going to change the station when they heard the song "What can I do" by Corrs

I haven't slept at all in days
It's been so long since we've talked
And I have been here many times
I just don't know what I'm doing wrong
What can I do to make you love me
What can I do to make you care
What can I say to make you feel this
What can I do to get you there
There's only so much I can take
And I just got to let it go
And who knows I might feel better, yeah
If I don't try and I don't hope
No more waiting, no more, aching…
No more fighting, no more, trying…
Maybe there's nothing more to say
And in a funny way I'm calm
Because the power is not mine
I'm just going to let it fly
(What can I do to make you love me)
(What can I do to make you care)
What can I change to make you feel this
And love me… love me…

Riddhima kept glancing at Armaan while the song was being played. The song brought out all her feelings. She didn't realize she was staring at Armaan and Armaan noticed that. On  side he wanted to smile but then he just rudely asked her "Can you stop staring at me! I don't like it. So please stop."
"Armaan please just once. Just hear me out once" Riddhima pleaded. "Riddhima I do not want to talk about this okay. What is done is done. So please stop trying to fix things when you know they can't be fixed"

"Armaan.." Armaan couldn't bear Riddhima pleading him so he stopped the car and got out of it. He started walking ahead. He was getting wet but he didn't care. Riddhima followed him.
She stopped him and stood in front of him. "Just listen to me once. I am not asking for anything but"  "but what? Huh. Give you another chance to hurt me again?"
Riddhima didn't know what to say. To end the conversation he just said "Okay, you know the song playing on the radio? It said out all your emotions right? So let me ask you, what can you do for me Riddhima. I really want to know."

Saying that he started walking ahead. He needed a break from all this. A walk for a few minutes would do the trick for him.

A loud screech of a sudden halt of tyres, the darkened road alight with a blinding light, then familiar scream. He turned around losing no time. A black car had applied a sudden break, and his heart, and his heart was thudding with fear. She was no where to be seen, and even in the heaviest rain in Mumbai, his perspiration seemed to hurry down his cheek.

His feet were swift as he could never imagine as the blinding headlight of the car highlighting her figure. Her eyes fluttering, and she was lying, a pool of blood around her. He felt as if life had been sucked from him. He didn't know how to feel, how to react, only that he was sitting by him, unable to control his tears. He lifted her almost lifeless head to his lap, and asked, shouting, "WHAT DID YOU DO?? RIDDHIMA!", shaking her fragile body in search of response

And her faint familiar voice whispered a response, words, that could linger in his heart, words, he couldn't forget...
"You asked me what...I-could do...forr..you..", her voice came out with great difficulty as blood oozed out from her head, and it was like she was breathing her last, when she said, "I..can...give up..my life...for- you.."
Two souls..were dying that fateful night

Tadaaa...Okay now I (Trisha) am sorry for delaying this part. I know I'm so lazy in life. And I can just say sorry for that. But I hope you guys like this part and keep on guessing what shall happen now.

Love,
Maitree and Trisha  

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? 😲  Like, seriously?  You can't do this!  Ugh!  Anyways.  The part was awesome!  Loved it a lot!  Wait, why did Muskaan say it was her fault?  Dude, what exactly happened?!  Dude.  Please tell me Riddhima's alright!  Please update super soon!

-Medzi-
Edited by -KaJenAbhiya- - 12 years ago
Hawww :O WHY!!!!!!! WHY!! U Both are mean! u like torturing ppl don't u! ur both evil!! Update NOW! and ridzi better not die!!😡 and make AR get together!!Edited by -RougeDreams- - 12 years ago