Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

||*Happy Birthday To a Special Little KaJenian*|| (Page 3)

ammyridz600 IF-Stunnerz
ammyridz600
ammyridz600

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
chutki yusra  cant get access 2 IF so on her behalf am wishing u a very Happy kajenlicious Birthday Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aubade.

taniyaarman IF-Rockerz
taniyaarman
taniyaarman

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Heeey My Berry cheery 

A very Very HaPpY Birthday to youParty

Awww U are the sweetest n besharam Bacha I knwLOL

I just Love you y Very Very Much HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Haaaye you have i guess Gifted me the awesomest thing on my Birthday your amazing Quotes n I love our credit fights which I have Won BTW get it hunEvil Smile n u just get my Lame Happy Birthday Disapprove

Sorry Dear was so Busy in Exam n cldnt wish on Main Thread 

But I hope u Had Great  Day N Have Rocking Life AheadCoolBig smile

again A very very HapPy Birthday :D

Thanks Baby Dear for PM  n Nice Thread :)

Aubade.

sjain IF-Addictz
sjain
sjain

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
a very very happy birthday ..little kid AMALL <3333
god bless u dear ..may u achive wat u desire ..

Aubade.

chainreaction. IF-Stunnerz
chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
happy birthday amal :) i hope you have an amazing and wonderful day, and that all your wishes and dreams come true today.

I don't know you very well, but you always seem very happy and excited, so i hope this day is special for you, and i hope that i can get to know you better soon <3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY and enjoy yourself

from radhika Big smile

Aubade.

Neeshoe IF-Sizzlerz
Neeshoe
Neeshoe

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Amal =))
Hope your enjoying it :D I hope all your wishes will come TRUE! Enjoy lods jaan! <33

Aubade.

purpleekajenian IF-Sizzlerz
purpleekajenian
purpleekajenian

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
OMG my little Swytheart turned 15Shocked I can't believe  though she write all besharam ishtuffsssTongue 
Im really reallyy shollyyy that i couldn't wish u on the main pageUnhappy to be v frank i didn't knw abt ur b'day and im less active on IF these days cox of exaamssOuch Anyway, it's so much funn and happiness that our little angel is celebrating her 15th b'dayParty No one can guess her age, cox of her naughtinessROFL  bt everyone on AT luvv her like their baby sis!! She is v sweeet n luving girl n a vvv dedicative Kajeniansss...
 u comeup with new ideas abt KJ and make all of us feel proud!! I luvv ur topics, u make n u make it more beautiful with ur amazing writing skill and whatever u do, u do it from ur heart, thats the most beautiful part!! may god bless u dear!!! I luvv when u call dii to everyone who comes on AT without asking their age, n thats reallyy sweeet, it shows how much u luvv to be the baby of the AT and hw much we luvv u as our baby!! I get sad when my swytheart dnt reply my posts, cox I LUVVV U SO MUCH Heart, I still remember hw i fought with BBY aka teri Yuni dii abt ur name"chutki"LOL bt finally i gave up, kiunki BBY khabi khabi bohot dangerous hoajaate hai,,, shshhhsshhh!!!! secret hai, teekey...LOLI luvved u from the v first day, when u asked me to choose a name for u, i knw u do it with everyone, bt still i found that really sweeet...OMG words get less when i try to talk abt my swytheart, so let me end my chapad chapadLOL
WISH U A VVV HAPPY 15TH B'DAY SWYTHEART!! A heart warming b'day hugss and kisses to u..May the smiles of angels shine on u each day,week, mnth ,long all the year!!PartyParty
A small gift for u from me,I made it specially for uEmbarrassedLOL, hope that u will like it!!
Once again wish u a vvv happy b'day swytheart!!!Hug

Aubade.

DulceTentacion. IF-Sizzlerz
DulceTentacion.
DulceTentacion.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

H.A.P.P.Y .B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y A.M.A.L

Awww Its Amals Birthday? :O Happy Birthday Amal! Hope you have an Amazing time Sweety. Wishing you lots of Love Success and Happiness. You are seriously so cute. I Love it when you Pm me and ask me to comment on your FF, its just so cute. lol. You are an amazing writer and being the age you are, you have alot of talent in you. Happy Birthday again! Enjoy yourself and eat lots of cake! lol. Mwah.x.

Aubade.

Simmy003 IF-Dazzler
Simmy003
Simmy003

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
AMAL!! WISH YOU A VERY VERY VERYYY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! <3

O god, guess what I JUST realized???? YOU are as old as ME!! But you still called me di! Man, I'm 15 too, how are you going to make me feel all old huh? Bahaha so from now on, I'm only Simmy for you, no moree di! :D You turned 15!! Hooray!!! Partyin partyin, yeahhh!!! Party 
Amal I lahhhve you!! You are such a beautiful writer!! And I can just tell you're gonna do big things in life girl!! Watch, one day, we're all gonna see you on t.v or read your novels or something haha :D I just love the way you write, and you are the cutest and probably the most dedicated KaJenian ever!!! And I wuvvv you for that! You're a dime Amal! Just stay as lovely as you are! And have fun on your birthdayyy!!!

Much love, Simmy :)

Aubade.

Go to top