Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SS: Gopi's Ehsaas Last Part updated pg 56 (Page 61)

Post Reply New Post

Page 61 of 61

Page 1 Page 60
Page   of 61

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avi_12

It was just fabulous shilpa ClapClapClap... loved it tooo much Big smileBig smile.  A bit sad dat u have ended it but the ending is worth it...hope to see u soon wid new ff...Smile
Smile

Thank you so much. I am so glad you enjoyed the story.

Originally posted by soni4eva

wow lovly endin
h8 anita buh finally ahem n gopi r 2geva happy endin
fanx 4 da om x

Thank you so much, I am glad you enjoyed the story. Thanks for all the wonderful feedbacks.

Originally posted by neetusidhu

i had missed the past few updates and just read the whole thing...and wow shilpa it was amazing...too bad this is is finished...please give a new read...it would be awesome...

Thank you so much. I was also little sad to end it. Thanks for all the wonderful feedbacks. As for the future read, I will see what I can do.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS: Gopi's Ehsaas Last Part updated pg 56 (Page 61)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

wow Shilpa!!!

That was a wonderful ending!  You are a fabulous writer!

I am sad to see this FF end! 

But thoroughly enjoyed reading every word! 

Thank you so much Shelly. I just love hearing from you. I am so glad you enjoyed the story.
I was sad too, when I decided to end it, but I figured its best to give Gohem their happily ever after.Wink

vinaben

vinaben

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Hi shilpa
You write so well so readable, love your story, do you have more or have you writen more please send us a link, love to read more. again awsome writing.

vinaben

Post Reply New Post

Go to top