Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SS: Gopi's Ehsaas Last Part updated pg 56 (Page 54)

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
A superb update...the romance is keeping us going on these empty days without any Gohem scenes.

You left us on a cliffhanger ... who could it be??   Umang??   Rashi?? Urmilla??   Mr Thakkral??    or someone else??

Update soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-ll

art80 Newbie
art80
art80

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
As always, awesome update Shilpaben. You are just an amazing writer. Loved the Gohem moments and happy to see that union in your story as for the actual show I don't have any hopes. Looking forward to knowing your mystery person and how our handsome hunk Ahem is going to solve this puzzle.

ll-Shilpa-ll

evad IF-Dazzler
evad
evad

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Shilpa that was an awesome update Clap

ll-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenyuks

Embarrassed

*Fans self*

As for the rest of the update, I loved it.
I cant wait until Chdail and her mother are caught.

Waiting for more...

Yuks

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Thanks Yuks. Your wish is my command, chudail and Rashi finally where they belong.LOL

Originally posted by nilli_r

wow..too much suspense..plzz continue soon :)
btww amazing update XD

Thank you so much, I am glad you liked the update. I am about to reveal who the person is.

Originally posted by angelirebelli

Too many wows on the update... Wow.. what a morning after, the button scene, a shirtless Aham *lifts the fan but leaves it for Shilpa* Wink

Bravo Shilpa...Yet another fabulous update sweets ClapClapClap. As usual I am lost for words...

Ehsaas is special, will be sad when it ends but I am so looking forward to another cracking fiction from you... Star

Yeh dil definitely mange more !!!

Thank you so much Angeli. EmbarrassedI will make a good use of that fan.Wink
SInce you missed out on so much of Ahem shirtless, I thought I would provide you with one in the story, so consider that a special dedication to you.
I will see about your dil's request.Big smile

Originally posted by Jake-neil

Ok.. Shilpaben.. Had to go through first part many times.. Really? Gopi and ahem? I will theme it on some other pair ok..? The update was fantastic... You have come a long way in describing the romantic scenes. I must say it perfect now. I hope every update has one scene at least..

Thank you so much bhai. Yes Gopi and Ahem, but you can picture whom ever you want, knock yourself out.

A romantic scene in every updateShocked That's high expectations. You have been there for me from the beginning, so I am glad you noticed the improvements. 
ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shajnaii

wow Shilpa...

so so breathtaking events in one chapter...heheh...really awesome update...

Dancing

Thank you so much. I am glad you enjoyed the update.

Originally posted by sam990

oh my who was it it not anita is plz next part plzzz soon

Thank you so much Sam. Is it Anita? Lets see.

Originally posted by samiya315

my heart is beating fast. i am fanning myself. i have 3 fans on in the room right now all facing me. lovely update

Thank you so much. Three fans? I had the AC on full blast when I was writing it, so I can imagine.LOL

Originally posted by ANJ4

You know what ... What is wrong with you ... the ff are the best, we have something to look forward to, coz what CVs has so far is crap.   How can you say you are going to end it.    No Girl your write is exscellent and it make us so happy when we get PM from you ...   you know CVs is going to jerk us around...   so we all look forward to our gohem scene in your story... we are all in the same boat... don't get disappointed we are all there for you.
Thumbs Up
 Thumbs Up   keep writing...I will give you feedback...

Awe...Anju, you know you are very sweet. I would have loved to continue, but after revealing everything, the story can only have a happy ending.

As for the CVs you are right about them, but its been a year, and I wonder how long they will jerk us around. I have completely stopped watching the show, only read the written updates. And I am no longer inspired to continue this. I am sorry.
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments.

Originally posted by rshree1182

This FF is too good Shilpa..and the suspense is killing..pls continue soon dear..

Thank you so much, glad you liked the story. About to reveal the suspense. 

Originally posted by aamirkhanfan

awesome update...hope everything goes according to the plan and no one is hurt...i think either umang or anita is the mastermind behind all this

Thank you so much. Everything ok. Umang or Anita? Lets see.

Originally posted by Traxy101

Wow, what a chapter. At least I know that if I can't get my Gohem fix from the show I can get it from here. Now, I'm curious who's in the car. I think it's Anita because after Ahem dumped her for Gopi of course she'd want to hurt her

Thank you so much dear. I am glad I was able to provide you with you Gohem fix, hope you enjoyed the ride.Wink Anita? Lets see...
ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by winter30

I know I have repeated myself so many times saying this but thanks for another fab update.

Once again thanks for sending me back to lalalaland .Day Dreaming
 At least your story has some magcial Gohem moments unlike the show. LOL

I can see where you are coming from about struggling to update the story. I am struggling to write and finsih my story. I don't have any inspiration anymore to update my ff either. Just hope and pray that the cv's buckle up and get their act together.

Thank you so much. It doesn't matter how many times you say it, I will cherish all your comments. I am glad I was able to send you back to lalaland. I love magical Gohem moment.

The show is stuck in a time warp, its moving forward at a snail pace, by the time we some Gohem romance will all be too old to care.LOL

Originally posted by thejazzgal.s

that was a lovely start!!

but whoz tht???? 
jis ne ahem ko chauka dia!!

love dthe whole update

but shilpa ben plzz do cont soon

cant wait longer!!muuah!

Thank you so much. You will be shocked also to learn who it is. Revelations coming up.

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

The real mastermind of the kidnapping the suspense bit,...who could it be Mr Thakkral from Delhi? 

Update soon.

Thank you so much Nafisa. The real master mind, Mr. Thakkral, but he doesn't have any hard feelings towards Gopi. Lets see who it is...

Originally posted by soni4eva

awsome update as usual soo romantic
Clap
buh too much suspence lol plzzz cont soon x

Thanks Soni. Patience my dear, about to reveal who it is.

Originally posted by ayesha_78

loved it shilpa

continue soon

Thanks Ayesha.

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

Hey Shilpa,   read the lastest update on the  train this  morning!  Brilliant how you're building the suspense and how the love story is intensifying.

L O V E   I T.

-: Shelly

Thank you so much Shelly for your wonderful compliment.

P.S. I hear you plan to retire to a beach side condo also, please reserve the one next to you for me.Big smile

Originally posted by swasthi

A superb update...the romance is keeping us going on these empty days without any Gohem scenes.

You left us on a cliffhanger ... who could it be??   Umang??   Rashi?? Urmilla??   Mr Thakkral??    or someone else??

Update soon.

Thank you Swasthi. I am so glad you liked the Gohem moments.
You have some nice guesses, lets find out who it is...

Originally posted by art80

As always, awesome update Shilpaben. You are just an amazing writer. Loved the Gohem moments and happy to see that union in your story as for the actual show I don't have any hopes. Looking forward to knowing your mystery person and how our handsome hunk Ahem is going to solve this puzzle.

Thank you so much. I love those Goham point. And yes you are right, its our handsome hunk to the rescue, I think you will like him in this last part.Wink

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by evad

Shilpa that was an awesome update Clap

Thank you Eva, I am glad you liked it.Big smile

P.S. I hear you also want to spend your later days on a beach somewhere, I am asking you also, keep the one next to you reserved for me, because that's the first place I plan to go to when I retire.LOL

Go to top