Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SS: Gopi's Ehsaas Last Part updated pg 56 (Page 19)

soni4eva IF-Rockerz
soni4eva
soni4eva

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
anova awsome update
plzzz update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-ll

soni4eva IF-Rockerz
soni4eva
soni4eva

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
amazing part as usual plzzz cont soon

ll-Shilpa-ll

simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged

waiting next part
dear

ll-Shilpa-ll

choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Shilpa that was great. Can't wait to see what Aham's reaction is going to be when he finds out everything that Rashi and her Mami has done to Gopi. Update soon.

ll-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni4eva

amazing part as usual plzzz cont soon
Thanks, will continue soon.
ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simi91

Thank you SImi. Keep them coming, you out do yourself each time. Love it.

waiting next part
dear

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eesha2

Shilpa that was great. Can't wait to see what Aham's reaction is going to be when he finds out everything that Rashi and her Mami has done to Gopi. Update soon.

Thanks Eesha, will be updating in the morning, didn't finish writing it. Where have you been? Missed you!
ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Hello Friends. Hope all is well.

Thank you for all your wonderful comments.

To make up for not updating last night, I tried to make this part as long as possible.

Hope you enjoy it!

Part 7

Ahem stood by the balcony doors and observed the scene in front of him. He didn't know how long he had been standing there observing Gopi and Sherya interact few hundred feet away from him.

They were both sitting in the Gazebo. Gopi had a notebook and few books in front her. Shreya was embroidering something, every few minutes she would show her work to Gopi who would guide her in the right direction.

Gopi would go back to the books, and every once in a while sneak a look at Shreya.

Ahem put his hand in his pocket and traced the letters on the handkerchief he always keeps close to him. It was the handkerchief with "I Love Ahemji." The one she missed taking the "I Love" out of, that he has kept with him since she disappeared.

Ahem gazed at Gopi and thought, what makes her keep smiling the way she does? What makes her get up each morning and face the day? After the things he read in the file, he wondered how his Gopi survived her childhood? How did she survive the past year with him?

Gopi was abused by her mami both emotionally and physically. It made him sick to read the things that have been done to Gopi when she was a child. Mr. Thakkral's security had questioned several neighbors who had revealed that Gopi was made to do all the housework and cater to Rashi's needs. When she got something wrong she was  punished by severe beatings and being locked in a dark room without food or water all night.

When people tried to step in and help, Urmi would turn on them, so people turned their heads the other way. Urmi had spent all of Gopi's father's pension money on Rashi and herself. She had educated Rashi with that money, but not Gopi.

Ahem closed his eyes and thought and what had he done? Piled more abuse on a person, who had already been thru so much in her young life. How could he even ask for forgiveness from her?

Things are not simple as that. Her Mami has joined hands with a rival company to get Ahem out of the way. Why? Because they had refused to give the money to Dhaval for his business, instead they had given it to him in form of a loan. The idea was Gopi's so of course she had to be punished.

They actually had a plan to kill Gopi and put the blame on Ahem's shoulders. This meant Gopi's life was still in danger until they knew more about Urmi and Rashi's plan.

Gopi was his number one concern, but he has to think about other people involved also. Jigar for one, who will be devastated to learn that the wife he loves more than his life is nothing but a gold digging bitch who was also capable of taking someone's life without remorse.

Then there was his sister to consider who is married to Dhaval and living with Urmi.

Ahem stood there starring at Gopi, and thinking about what to do, and how to protect his loved ones.

Gopi must have felt his gaze on her because her head snapped up and she looked straight at him. She frowned at him, he waved at her. When she started to stand up, he shook his head and pointed at her books, he then gave her a thumbs up letting her know that he has realized she has learned to read and write, and that he was proud of her.

Ahem went back to the chair and sat down, he pulled the file towards him, and reread everything. He needed to get this information to his private investigators. But how are they going to collect evidence against the other company? How are they going to prove Urmi and Rashi's involvement?

Mr. Thakkral came back in the office and took his chair again. "Ahem, do you see why we didn't want Gopi to contact you?"

Ahem nodded his head slowly. "Ji, I realize this, what made you contact me now?"

Mr. Thakkral folded his hand in front of him and leaned forward. "Gopi, she asked me to contact you and bring you here. She is worried for your family, especially your brother and sister."

Ahem was shocked. He shouldn't be surprised though, Gopi always worried about others first.

"Does she know everything about Urmi and Rashi's plan."

"Yes, I told her as soon as I had all the information. It was at her insistent that I came to visit you two months ago, she needed to be assured that your family was ok."

Ahem wondered if she knew about his mom.

Mr. Thakkral anticipated his question. "She doesn't know about your mom. She seemed really close to your mom, so I thought it was best not to tell her, otherwise Gopi would have wanted to come back to Rajkot."

Ahem could feel a headache coming on and ran his hand thru his hair. "So why did she want to see me now?"

According to the latest information, her mami is trying to get Dhaval's business involved with your rival company, they want to take over Dhaval's shop, just to make your sister suffer. Urmi doesn't want your sister and brother-in-law to move out of her house, she is still trying to get back at your mom thru your sister."

In the past Ahem would have lost his temper at all the information he was bombarded with and stormed over to Urmi's house to strangle her with his bare hands. But not now, he needed to stay clam and solve this problem without flying off the handle, for his family and for Gopi.

"I need to hand all this information over to my private investigators, so we could gather some evidence against these people. What about the project? Is everything ok with that?"

Mr. Thakkral smiled. "The project on this end is going well, thanks to Gopi's help."

Ahem looked at Mr. Thakkral with confusion.

"Yes Ahem, Gopi, she has been my helping my wife with the recipes for the food we'll be exporting to foreign countries and she is also helping with the designs of the labels."

Ahem knew Gopi was a great cook so he was not surprised by the fact that she was helping with the recipes, but designs? He didn't know she was an artist too.

Ahem chuckled. "Your are right Mr. Thakkral, it seems there are many things I don't know about my wife." But he would find out, he was determined to know all the intimate details about his wife.

*~+~*

Ahem and Gopi returned to the Guesthouse later that evening.

Gopi noticed Ahem was distracted and kept messaging his head. She went to the kitchen to make him green tea and to bring him medicine for his headache.

When she came back, Ahem was sitting on the couch, his head resting on the back of the couch, eyes closed. She set the tea on the table and sat beside him.

Ahem heard Gopi set the teacup on the table, he felt her sit beside him, but did not open his eyes.

Gopi extended her hand to put on his forehead but hesitated, curled her fingers into a fist and pulled back, she didn't want to make him angry by touching him.

Ahem watched Gopi with eyes half closed, just as she stood up to leave, his hand shot out and caught her hand, and he pulled hard enough to tumble her half on the couch and half on his chest.

"Where are you going?" pulling her closer to him.

"Ahemji, I thought you were sleeping, I was just going to take the tea back. Do you have a headache?" Gopi tried to sit up but he wrapped his arms around her and brought her closer to his chest.

"Yes, I do have a headache, but now I feel much better." He traced her cheek with his index finger. Just then his cell phone rang, giving Gopi opportunity to move out of his arms and away from him.

Ahem wanted to curse at the phone for ringing at the wrong time, but he knew he had to answer it, he was waiting for his private investigator to call him back.

By the time he finished the call, his headache had come back and Gopi had disappeared into the bedroom.

Ahem walked into the bedroom, just as Gopi walked out of the bathroom in her night sari. She avoided looking at him.

Ahem didn't say anything, just took his nightclothes and went into the bathroom.

Gopi knew the headache was bothering him, but she didn't know what to do, she was going to give him the medicine with the tea, but he refused that, should she offer to message his head?

But what if he started being playful again like earlier, she didn't know how to handle that  kind of attention from him.

Gopi was just turning back the bed cover when Ahem re-entered the room. Gopi turned to him. "Ahemji, did you take the medicine for your headache?"

Ahem took a step towards her, but when she took a step back, he stopped in his tracks. They both stared at each other for a few seconds, finally Ahem moved close to her. "Yes I took the medicine. Now lets go to sleep, we have lot of things to discuss tomorrow."

Gopi moved to her side of the bed and turned the lights off. It was long time before they both relaxed enough to sleep.

*~+~*

Hope you liked it. Please comment.Smile

Edited by sbp1971 - 01 June 2011 at 8:23am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

merun1pritiaggarwalsun_smikanu_nvlkhfarha451288jasmin00005he11ysuvaaslondonarchanadamaniaBhumika18nilli_rsunshine33Aashna26piyushiElizaKawawinter30anusha.nushdancydreamerkafavaishali667crystal30sparikhsam1903evadangelirebellishruts18rsk16swasthisoni4evasimi91Simz786roops82atopthejazzgaltina_1234Soulmate_Sanaaamirkhanfan-Yuks-ANJ4-Nafisa-dumaschavvi16MereMahiyaa.

Go to top