hreeyaa
hreeyaa

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
ya guys just chill!its true...

friendlyrai Senior Member
friendlyrai
friendlyrai

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
plz lt it be to the true and lit all the rumours i dnt wnt my mst wntd thng to end
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
well maybe its true...

but then we must be always prepare to save the show because this channel people are greedy for trps and money...they can do anything for that...we need to be always prepared even if the casts of the show says that its not ending...

this star one people are jerks...they are known for their youth based shows...mostly all the youths connects to their channel and they want to destroy their identity...

why i have stopped watching zee tv...colors...star plus...i hate all this kitchen politics...saas-bahu kraps...even my mom doesn't watch it these days...she watches only saas bina sasural in sony...nowadays the channels has become so bored that i changed into Animal Planet or National Discovery Channel Wildlife...at least these channels are worth watching of education and also to discover the life of the unknown...

PKYEK...is the only show i watch...its a very popular youth based show...even if they air 3 of their new saas-bahu kraps...PKYEK and Geet will be the saving grace of their channels...

revamps of channel menas destruction especially for star one because they are known for their youth based shows like Remix...DMG 1 & 2...MJHT...Geet and now PKYEK...i hope for the greediness of trps they don't ruin such good youth based shows that we youth can coonect...even aunties watches this shows nowadays...if they want grannies and grandpas to watch shows than there is always zee tv...colors...star plus...that worth for them to watch...

why kill the essence of their show...this is cruel...i hope they don't dare touches PKYEK..though i never watch Geet...i know its a very very popular show...i hope they don't touch that too

and for us whether the show is ending or not ending...we must be always prepare to do something to save our fav show...our AbhiYa...

in my country...calls is a bit difficult...but yes i can help through by e-mails...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBluesCourageous_Leo--sunshine--EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Black_Paradize IF-Rockerz
Black_Paradize
Black_Paradize

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

See actors wud not hv asked us to watch d 8:30 pm sho just for TRPs, there must be some other reason, if they r saying that PKYEK is not ending, then it cud also mean that it is not ending immediately but after a few months (i.e. d time Star1 will take to pull off its other crappy plans), so we shud keep doing our bit to save our show.
i think the same
mangona Senior Member
mangona
mangona

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
thank god its not ending
shabanastar Senior Member
shabanastar
shabanastar

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
i also think that it's not goning end,becaus pyaar kii ye ek kahani is star one's #1 show!.And they will loose they viewers
PriyaxBassi Goldie
PriyaxBassi
PriyaxBassi

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
yes!!!!
I LOVE THIS SHOW!
Rabz_14 IF-Sizzlerz
Rabz_14
Rabz_14

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
well i hope its true but u never know what these channel ppl are planning...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index