X Factor India
X Factor India

Shreya Ghoshal AT (Page 61)

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranbir.Fan

LOL Ya I knw, actually understanding the language is not important. Shreya herself doesnt know kannada, tamil or malyalam, but one thing I can say about her singing is that no listener will ever feel that the singer singing the song doesnt know the language. But trust me she can sing in these languages much better than even the native playback singers of South, over the 3-4 years she has gained alot of popularity in south. Her songs do really well on the radio charts too. Shreya certainly has the GodGifted Talent.Smile
That's interesting news Ranbir fan. I didn't know she was really popular in down South too. Way to go my angel Tongue

Originally posted by Shruti_HR

Yes I'm a Himesh Fan also. No I don't watch BALH but like the title track.
I used to be a huge Himesh fan once when he used to compose. but his acting totally turned me down. LOL But I still listen to his songs from early 2000s. Tere Mera Milna is one of all time fav of his with shreya Day Dreaming

Originally posted by ...PARiNA...

beautiful
Thanks Pari - I was jst trying something different EmbarrassedTongue

Originally posted by -Zeenat-

Thank you Somone999 & Zoo!!
You welcome my Zeenat Amaan. Kahan thi tu kal? AngryLOL

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fzohora

How is it Guys?? Embarrassed

Zohra - they are both really nice. Jst reduce the size after u make them. Tongue

Good creations people.
Thanks Shruti ji Embarrassed

[QUOTE=bebosallu4eva]Amazing episode...Thx for the Pm...[/QUOTE]
You welcome Tammi. Are u enjoying X Factor?

Misanthrope. IF-Stunnerz
Misanthrope.
Misanthrope.

TSMSP,Porus, Chandra Nandini & Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki BC Winner

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Radio songs are good too. Shreya has performed teri meri dosti ka aasman too well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoobiDoobi

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Yes Radio songs are good.

ZoobiDoobi

Shreyacool Goldie
Shreyacool
Shreyacool

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Radio songs are good too. Shreya has performed teri meri dosti ka aasman too well.

Yes truly. SmileTeri meri dosti ka aasman is one of her most beautiful songs, actually it wud have done really well if wasnt a duet with Himesh. In that song Shreya's voice was soo angelic. One thing I can say that noone can sing soo beautifully.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranbir.FanZoobiDoobi

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Mann ka radio bajne de zara
Gum ko bhool kar jee le tu zara

ZoobiDoobi

Diivi Senior Member
Diivi
Diivi

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Diivi

wow..got anothr awsome episode...it ws really great..
also @ShreyaFC-thnx fr sharin dat article of rivalry btwn Shreya n Sunidhi...
i do believe dat both are Great singers...n both are gud in their own singing..
sill i hav to say dat,i feel Shreya is more versatile..her voice suits mostly d sweet classical n romantic songs,ys...bt she can sing high energy fast beated songs too...n d main example is d song 'Lattoo' frm movie Ghajini...seriously,i cudnt just believe dat such a big Bang voice n singing ws comin frm Shreyaji..it ws too gud...so fr me Shreya is very vey versatile..n she can sing all sorts of songs,let it b any sensuos one or any rock on song...SHREYA IS SIMPLY THE BEST!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... sorry,if i hurt nyone...it ws jst my opinion..
Oh no u didn't hurt anyone. I feel everyone have their won opinion. Let me ask u a question. if we didn't have Sunidhi, do u think it would have been possible to hear "Beedi, Crazy Kiya Re etc." Her voice has the kind of Power which I feel shreya doesn't, bcz shreya has the romantic voice. Honestly I don't compare them as they are 2 different type of singers for me. I luv them both equally. Prolly shreya more Tongue

hhm...ys ys...Sunidhi's voice is full Power packed...i do Luv thm both...bt luv Shreya d Most.Embarrassed

ZoobiDoobi

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Superb!!!!

ZoobiDoobi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

X Factor India Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index