X Factor India
X Factor India

India-Forums

   

Shreya Ghoshal AT (Page 6)

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Joined: 08 June 2005
Posts: 59283

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sv003

P.S Zubi dearTongue
can u contact our Sony channel mod of Nadii...?
shreya's fan page doesnt openAngryCryOuch

only Nadii can do the needful...Tongue 
v need to comment daily on our star's fan page naTongueWink 
it helps in increasing their ranking naPartyLOL
tu abhi tak soyi nahi? ShockedLOL
Yeah sure I can ask Nadii tmrw or u can PM her tmrw. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

-Swetha- Coolbie
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Joined: 01 January 2010
Posts: 48409

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Originally posted by sv003

P.S Zubi dearTongue
can u contact our Sony channel mod of Nadii...?
shreya's fan page doesnt openAngryCryOuch

only Nadii can do the needful...Tongue 
v need to comment daily on our star's fan page naTongueWink 
it helps in increasing their ranking naPartyLOL
tu abhi tak soyi nahi? ShockedLOL
Yeah sure I can ask Nadii tmrw or u can PM her tmrw. Smile
wait,,,,,, my mistake...Ouch
shreya's fan page does openTongue
but shreya's fan page has only 54 commentsShocked 
n wen i open X Factor forum... shreya's ranking is still "Zero"Shocked

y still no ranking dere for shreya at allAngryCryOuch

can u plz ask Nadii wen the ranking will be up...?

aaditya narayan's ranking is 179 & comments in his fan page is jst 20LOL

how on the earth is dis ranking given...?


Edited by sv003 - 25 May 2011 at 2:15pm
ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Joined: 08 June 2005
Posts: 59283

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sv003

wait,,,,,, my mistake...Ouch
shreya's fan page does openTongue
but shreya's fan page has only 54 commentsShocked 
n wen i open X Factor forum... shreya's ranking is still "Zero"Shocked
y still no ranking dere for shreya at allAngryCryOuch
can u plz ask Nadii wen the ranking will be up...?
aaditya narayan's ranking is 179 & comments in his fan page is jst 20LOL
how on the earth is dis ranking given...?
I am still new to this stuff. can u ask Nadii when u come online tmrw. Ab jaa bhi soney LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

khajju IF-Rockerz
khajju
khajju

Joined: 29 March 2009
Posts: 9028

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
CongratzzPartyParty
count me in Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoobiDoobi

somone999 IF-Dazzler
somone999
somone999

Joined: 10 February 2010
Posts: 3533

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Shreya Ghoshal, the lady with the most sweetest, honey-dipped voice ever. She has got everything to make her the perfect female singer, the delicacy, the versatility and the ability to capture the perfect emotion in every song.

From singing highly classical songs like Mere Dholna, Bhor Bhaye to singing Western stylized songs like Tere Naina, Zoobi Doobi - Shreya has covered it all.  Smile And still aspires to keep impressing her audience with more and more beautiful renditions. Shreya is definitely one of my favorite female singers of my generation. Any song of hers is a treat to listen to.
Smile

I would like to post the first song which actually made me fall in love with her voice...have heard this song like crazy on repeat... Big smile


Another song of hers which I love, although it is short in length, but it definitely does not shorten the attraction of it at all. Its simply beautiful singing...
Heart




Edited by somone999 - 25 May 2011 at 11:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoobiDoobi

lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Joined: 05 October 2010
Posts: 15271

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
zubi count me in as well! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoobiDoobi

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Joined: 08 June 2005
Posts: 59283

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khajju

CongratzzPartyParty
count me in Big smile
Khajju Hug
 
Welcome Hun. Party
 
Are you excited to see Shreya on Sunday? Tongue
ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Joined: 08 June 2005
Posts: 59283

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by somone999

Shreya Ghoshal, the lady with the most sweetest, honey-dipped voice ever. She has got everything to make her the perfect female singer, the delicacy, the versatility and the ability to capture the perfect emotion in every song.

From singing highly classical songs like Mere Dholna, Bhor Bhaye to singing Western stylized songs like Tere Naina, Zoobi Doobi - Shreya has covered it all.  Smile And still aspires to keep impressing her audience with more and more beautiful renditions. Shreya is definitely one of my favorite female singers of my generation. Any song of hers is a treat to listen to. Smile

I would like to post the first song which actually made me fall in love with her voice...have heard this song like crazy on repeat... Big smile


Another song of hers which I love, although it is short in length, but it definitely does not shorten the attraction of it at all. Its simply beautiful singing... Heart


 
Someone Hug Party I am so happy to see you here. it feels weird calling u Someone LOL
 
Well said about Shreya. She caught my eyes in Devdas and I completely fell in love with her voice.
 
Oh my gosh I have never heard this Leja Leja song. Embarrassed its so beautiful. I am listening to it right now. Thanks so much for sharing! Smile
 
And then who can forget Tujhe Main Rab Dikha Hai. Its so touching and simply amazing. Luv it.
 
Thank you so much for sharing these songs and keep coming here. Smile
 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

X Factor India Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index