X Factor India
X Factor India

Shreya Ghoshal AT (Page 51)

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pimp

Her voice is sweet like honey! Love her!
Pimpu Hug Tu aa gayi
Are you watching X Factor?

Originally posted by amnaM

@zubi: I'm having exams, tomorrow is the last one yay! lol:P
Oh acha. Good Luck and then u can enjoy with us. That reminds me I have exams coming up too Cry

Originally posted by bebosallu4eva

Thanks for the written update ZubiSmile
You welcome Tammi, but it was written by Fzohra. Smile

ShreyaFC Groupbie
ShreyaFC
ShreyaFC

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Updated Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zeenat-

nkapoor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zeenat-ZoobiDoobi

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

I loved hearing her sing Bairi Piya! Her voice is so melodious and soothing. Big smile
Me too and that too without the track. Man she is so damn good. Day Dreaming

Yeah, even my dad was so impressed! She doesn't need the track. Actually, I was really impressed with episode two how Shreya, Sonu, and Sunidhi sang without the track, and it did not feel missing!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoobiDoobi

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nkapoor

link
Oh my I luv this song. i was listening to it on Monday and my dad was like this is really beautiful. Smile

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Yeah, even my dad was so impressed! She doesn't need the track. Actually, I was really impressed with episode two how Shreya, Sonu, and Sunidhi sang without the track, and it did not feel missing!
Yeah agreed. They are jst awesome. Day Dreaming I wish I could sing too Cry
-Zeenat- IF-Rockerz
-Zeenat-
-Zeenat-

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
@Diivi & ShreyaGhoshal --- Your Most Welcum!!! =)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShreyaFCTweety2014ZoobiDoobi

ShreyaFC Groupbie
ShreyaFC
ShreyaFC

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged

New TV shows to look forward to

TNN | Jun 1, 2011, 05.02pm IST

The IPL season had not just affected the release of films at the box-office but also the small screen in a big way. With major television viewer-ship having turned towards cricket matches, channels didn't start their new lineup of TV shows. 

Now with the cricket season having come to an end, like several big banner films will simultaneously collide at the box-office, so will the TV shows. All channels have lined up their new TV shows and the prime time spot seems to be completely revamped. We present you the top TV shows to look forward to on the small screen in present times. 

The Indian version of the popular international reality show claims to be the baap of all singing reality shows. Sonu Nigam, Shreya Ghoshal and Sanjay Leela Bhansali will be judging the show. 

Channel: Sony
Genre: Singing talent-hunt reality game show 
Highlight: Authentic judges, world-recognized format 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ariska-Zeenat-ZoobiDoobi

ShreyaFC Groupbie
ShreyaFC
ShreyaFC

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Shreya Ghosal: The janta will be judging us
Kavita Awaasthi /Hill Road Media

Shreya Ghosal is looking forward to Sony's X factor which she is judging. She claims she is having a great experience on the show and can relate to the contestants and their anxiety as she herself too started off as a contestant on a reality show years ago.
Showing 1 of 7 images Previous    Next
Shreya Ghosal

What are you looking forward to in X factor?
I am very excited and emotional to be on this show. It is a big deal for me on this stage, in this program and I want to thank Sony and Freemantle for this opportunity. They have given, us judges, an extremely difficult task as we might be judging and selecting 12 finalists from a huge lot but 120 crore janta will be judging us and our judgments. That is scary. I feel like I am under the scanner. We will be meticulous for the same reason as we don't want to let the audiences watching us down.
Shreya Ghosal

What do you find special about X Factor that you chose to be a judge on this show?
X factor is a show never seen before. The magnitude is huge and a lot is expected from the show. The contestants will go through some 32 tests and the best will win. We started with listening to their voices on the track which is a first. We even made them record next and heard them in a natural ambiance like near the sea.

Shreya Ghosal

What would you say about the kind of contestants on the show?
A singer should be able to sing well anywhere which was our point and we wanted to see who could do that. We want to choose singers who are not just good voices but personalities. They can win the hearts of their audiences with their aura and voice. You will fall in love with the contestants, I can guarantee. We have been given categories wherein we get a set of contestants and we mentor them. It will be fun and challenging.

Shreya Ghosal

You have always looked up to Sanjay Leela Bhansali. How does it feel to judge with him on the show?
I could never think that I would one day be on a panel sharing it with my mentor Sanjay Leela Bhansali. He is the person who gave me a break and brought me into this industry. He is the reason why I am here and whatever little name I have today. I can't thank him enough.

Shreya Ghosal

How as it been with Sonu Nigam?
Sonuji, too, has been quite instrumental in my career graph. He has seen me grow since the days when I was a participant when I was very young. I feel humbled and full of gratitude to be singing songs and duets with him. It has been wonderful to share the judging panel with him.

Shreya Ghosal

Do you think as you started as a contestant in a singing reality show, you understand contestants better or that you have an edge?
Well, I surely understand their emotions and reactions but other than I don't think it gives me an edge as such. Being a judge is a different ball game when you have to think rationally and practically not emotionally. I can understand when they fall below expectations or don't perform their optimum.

Shreya Ghosal

How has the experience been judging?
It has been great, nerve wracking, joyous, rewarding and I can't wait for the rest of the journey.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Diiviariska-Zeenat-ZoobiDoobi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

X Factor India Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index