X Factor India

Shreya Ghoshal AT (Page 18)

-prachid- IF-Rockerz
-prachid-
-prachid-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Originally posted by prachid

nice !!..it was so funni how we didnt nno before wat x factor was ..but then we relized its  a singin show..then my mom goes lik we hav to watch this show in any circumstnces..lol

Awww sweet. I heard about it that sonu nigam is judging the show. I got excited as he is my fav singer. when i got to know about Shreya I got double excited!
hahahaha...double mazaa.LOL..i was in love with sonu nigam once but now i dnt lik him much bcz of his hair..tho his singing is stil the best!

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

hahahaha...double mazaa.LOL..i was in love with sonu nigam once but now i dnt lik him much bcz of his hair..tho his singing is stil the best!
Honestly i don't look at singer's appearance much. to me their voice is everything! Embarrassed
-prachid- IF-Rockerz
-prachid-
-prachid-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

Honestly i don't look at singer's appearance much. to me their voice is everything! Embarrassed
ofcourse..i belive in tht too since im a singer too..but ppl have crushes..they cum n go ..Embarrassed
ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

ofcourse..i belive in tht too since im a singer too..but ppl have crushes..they cum n go ..Embarrassed
I have a crush on these reality show contestants. last year in indian idol it was Naushad. My friends r teasing me asking me who is going to be this year. LOL
-prachid- IF-Rockerz
-prachid-
-prachid-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

I have a crush on these reality show contestants. last year in indian idol it was Naushad. My friends r teasing me asking me who is going to be this year. LOL
hahaha..gud choice dear..naushad was a gud singer as well as cute..so not bad...now im curious wos gna b this year..hahaha...do u watch dance india dance?Star

Edited by prachid - 26 May 2011 at 2:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoobiDoobi

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

hahaha..gud choice dear..naushad was a gud singer as well as cute..so not bad...now im curious wos gna b this year..hahaha...do u watch dance india dance?Star
No i am more into musical shows. but i saw Jhalak.
I know this year it will be sonu for sure and then 1 contestant may be. LOL
I am thinking about starting a contest in this FC, will u help me?
-prachid- IF-Rockerz
-prachid-
-prachid-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged

No i am more into musical shows. but i saw Jhalak.
I know this year it will be sonu for sure and then 1 contestant may be. LOL
I am thinking about starting a contest in this FC, will u help me?
i watch jhalak too...big fan ...i think im gna fal for sonu again too..lol..yea we shud strt ..it will b fun ..lol...i wud luv to help u swethrt

Edited by prachid - 26 May 2011 at 3:44pm
ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged

i watch jhalak too...big fan ...i think im gna fal for sonu again too..lol..yea we shud strt ..it will b fun ..lol...i wud luv to help u swethrt

I only watched jhalak for Madhuri as i missed seeing her. but i m not fan of dancing shows.
Ok so this is how i am planning. Its actually inspired by a game from last year.
we pick 1 song of Shreya. I send Pm to all members of this FC.
They come here and give review and rate that song on the scale of 10. like for example: 8/10 of a song or 9/10 of a song. once the review/rating is done. we will announce the avg rating of that song and create a siggy from that song?
How is that?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

X Factor India Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index