Frequent Posters

Abhikumar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey when was dis episode aired??
Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Thanks for sharing that article! I don't think their rivalry is as bad as the article makes it seem. They were nice to each other when Sunidhi came on the show. There is probably some competitiveness between the two, but that's kinda of natural.

Agree with you. Competition is there everywhere, professional rivalry is there in every field. But Shreya & Sunidhi's rivalry is not that bad. Look at the kind of bollywood catfights which actresses have. Whereas Shreya & Sunidhi are not as bad rivals as Lataji & Asha were, they r such professionals & respect each other well.

Check out what Shreya had to say about her relation with Sunidhi & other singers:

Edited by Shreyacool - 12 years ago
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shreyacool

Agree with you. Competition is there everywhere, professional rivalry is there in every field. But Shreya & Sunidhi's rivalry is not that bad. Look at the kind of bollywood catfights which actresses have. Whereas Shreya & Sunidhi r such professionals & respect each other well.

Check out what Shreya had to say about her relation with Sunidhi & other singers:

Oh thanks for sharing that video! It's good to hear that there's not really a big rivalry between them. I was wondering the same thing that the interview asked her about Sonu Sir and singing with him because he's seen her since she was a child πŸ˜†
pluviophile. thumbnail
Wow,she looked so pretty,
Thx for sharing Zeenat...

-Zeenat- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Bebosallu4eva -- Ur Most Welcum! =)
@Zubi --- Thanks!!!
hey me too love shreya..add me tooπŸ˜ƒ
Ranbir.Fan thumbnail
Hey Friends, theres a good news. I know most of u wouldnt understand the languages, but we should be happy for shreya, its a big achievement to make such a mark in south. Hatsoff to ShreyaπŸ‘πŸΌ

Shreya has been nominated for d songs Eradu Jadeyannu and Yello Jhinugiruva in South Filmfare Awards 2011 (Kannada), she's got 2 out of 5 nominations, crossing my fingers, I m expecting her to winπŸ˜›

Nominated for d song Un Perai Sollum Bodhe in South Filmfare Awards (Tamil)

has been nominated for d songs Kizhakku Pookum and Manju Mazha in South Filmfare Awards (Malayalam)

Edited by Ranbir.Fan - 12 years ago
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ShreyaGhoshal

Yes Yes please 😊  

I can give you name of the person who made the invite siggy. Ask her. her name is PrincessBushi. She is really good. 😊

Originally posted by: ShreyaGhoshal

@ShreyaFC Thanks for the PM 😊

PMs are sent by Me and Zeenat. πŸ˜‰ If you want to help out let me know πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: Shreyacool

Agree with you. Competition is there everywhere, professional rivalry is there in every field. But Shreya & Sunidhi's rivalry is not that bad. Look at the kind of bollywood catfights which actresses have. Whereas Shreya & Sunidhi are not as bad rivals as Lataji & Asha were, they r such professionals & respect each other well.

Ok Tulip/Shreya - I agree with you guys. But then again one of the most important thing, they are both working hard to achieve an award which will only go to one of them not both (which is rare). Honestly, I don't compare them. For me they are as different as Chalk and Cheese. i absolutely luv both of them. 😍

Edited by ZoobiDoobi - 12 years ago
ramishamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice,,shreya is a very nice singer,,,
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Abhikumar

Hey when was dis episode aired??

Hello Ji Welcome to FC. I don't think it was an episode. it was more of a launch i think. but I can be wrong. 😊

Originally posted by: -Zeenat-

@Zubi --- Thanks!!!

you welcome my Twin. With the same icon we look like twins πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Shayari

hey me too love shreya..add me tooπŸ˜ƒ

Hello ji Welcome Dear πŸ€— Are you enjoying X Factor?