India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

A Pining Guddu (Page 2)

ljcruz Senior Member
ljcruz
ljcruz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Agree with u guys coz if G doen't feel any attraction to R, he wont even bother to waste his time looking at her, staring and assessing her from afar... he seems to be interested in her, it's just that he might don't know how to court a girl properly or to express himself in a polite manner and was abruptly interrupted by the M & Ms bad intentions... and when he beat up Jabbu concerning his liasons with Devi, he seems to be referring to himself that if J is romantically interested with Devi, he shld marry or leave her alone (she being a relative of his dharampatni)... by deduction, that must have been what was his state during those times he was harassing R... hence, messing up all the engagements planned for R at that time...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesazuriaedabellaInfofan

peachesandcream Senior Member
peachesandcream
peachesandcream

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
This is a godd point.  In earlier episodes there was a certain intensity in his gaze that seemed outof porportion.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infofan

azuria Goldie
azuria
azuria

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
In 27thmays  episode he says that Runjhun dont know anything about love. He had said that before at the time he was harassing her  about her.
He even said something that night when he was leaving for his motehr that " she thinks that i have no feelings. But I have to be this way otherwise people of the world will eat me alive"
I resoned that he was reffering to Runjhun and about his feelings for her i.e that he loves her but she thinks otherwise . Remember this episode is after the" touch".
I also yhinks he dropped about Runjhun because he calculated that by touching her he bought missfortune on him self and his loved ones.

If you watch from the beggining the moment Amma said about Runjhuns wedding Guddu approched her and had money problems with VP, After that he got police complaints and his life started getting messier.
The story line is based on Kundli- When Guddus parents were talking before they were introduced as his parents his motehr said that she will get well when her Guddu gets married, It is the daughter in law who will change the future of the family. His father said that he is so unlucky that he will never get married and no one will marry him.
when after march 4th episode Guddu visits his mother his father caled him manhoos.
Guddu says to Runjhunt hat every time she comes in his life he get
problems

.I find those word very strong. It indicate that he is implying some kind of relation between them. I could be wrong but thas how I reason.
Now Guddu is in pain again because of Runjhun - he loves her and she dose not- as she dose not show it to him,  It is going to be intresting to watch as erlier as long he was around I mean littraly around she was treated nicely by her M&Ms those days he was away from Ittarwali gali she was maltreated. Now is something new. They are in the same house and he is going to tell them to maltreat her. I want to se what will happen.  Will his pain grow ten fold by her being teated badly or what?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Julie0001Infofan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index