India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Casa Thread 3 72 A on 147!!! (Page 33)

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Really gud ideas..gurls..besides happy Spamming!

-Simple- IF-Dazzler
-Simple-
-Simple-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
What about Khanak in PJ's ? Her pajamas could be 3/4s ? Or does she wear Shalwaar Kameez Aditee ? Their should be plenty of bedroom scenes Aditee ;) I reember on thread 1 she was saying the things that she wanted to bring. She wanted to bring her desk. Is she really gonna bring it ? If so I would love to see a scene in the bedroom where she is like working over something on the desk late at night or he is watching TV during night which she stated she does not approve off LOL I could just imagine his response. He could suggest something better to do ;). I'llkeep posting ideas as I think them :D. Hope you dont mind + no conssumation in Boston please :D or for a long time :D we dont mind ;)
lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Adi I might be the minority here & I know would be stoned to death Ermm but I will still say I am with Neha on this one! I DON'T want them to consummate so fast. Let the longing, urges, long sighs prevail for some time & when the barrier will be unbearable then, boom, they can break their pact on spur of the moment.
This doesn't mean no touches, no looks or no kisses...those can be full on, but u know, the main deed (hey bhagwan can't believe I am writing this) pls prolong that to bring that want, need, desire, yearning to the forefront.
Moreover I also want them to know each other first, not only just physically but also the little tidbits about each other, their likes & dislikes, their nature, what thrills them, their highs & lows, what irks them, what makes them raving mad, what irritates them, general discussions, her past with Sooraj...u know the whole enchilada! After that they can do the love dance as much as they want!! (Muh chhupa ke likh rahi hoon taki Mod mujhe dhakka de ke bahar na kar de).
I am not a sadist a hardcore ROMANTIC but I think the more the 'tadapna' the more the 'chahat'! Big smile But Shaan can try his luck, no stopping him there! LOL
Ultimately its ur story, rest is upto u.

PS - I don't know can we have a scene where she is wearing a saree unaware of the fact that he is looking on & totally...!!! Day Dreaming Later he can help her pin the pallu on her back...rest is upto ur imagination! LOL U can make it more juicy if u want to.
Or can he buy a lingerie for her to wear & she refuses to. She says she will wear it when she will feel its ok to! And some days later the night she wears it Shaan gets the hint & then they finally unites! Day Dreaming

Edited by lghosh - 23 May 2011 at 12:28pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nk.mailSachDJ-Unknown-22aditee

-Simple- IF-Dazzler
-Simple-
-Simple-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
I FULLY agree with Lana ! :D. Lana I was a big fan off your posts for destiny + am an even MAJOR one on this one ! You reflect ALL of our thoughts SO well ! I'm SO glad I met you again :D virtually of course LOOL :D + your not the minority your the majority I think :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lghosh

nk.mail Goldie
nk.mail
nk.mail

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lghosh

Adi I might be the minority here & I know would be stoned to death Ermm but I will still say I am with Neha on this one! I DON'T want them to consummate so fast. Let the longing, urges, long sighs prevail for some time & when the barrier will be unbearable then, boom, they can break their pact on spur of the moment.
This doesn't mean no touches, no looks or no kisses...those can be full on, but u know, the main deed (hey bhagwan can't believe I am writing this) pls prolong that to bring that want, need, desire, yearning to the forefront.
Moreover I also want them to know each other first, not only just physically but also the little tidbits about each other, their likes & dislikes, their nature, what thrills them, their highs & lows, what irks them, what makes them raving mad, what irritates them, general discussions, her past with Sooraj...u know the whole enchilada! After that they can do the love dance as much as they want!! (Muh chhupa ke likh rahi hoon taki Mod mujhe dhakka de ke bahar na kar de).
Ultimately its ur story, rest is upto u. I am not a sadist a hardcore ROMANTIC but I think the more the 'tadpana' the more the 'chahat'! Big smile

Bas ab aap bhi maar daalo mujhe! Embarrassed LOL

The delay will bring out the beast in them...ekdam outta control types (gosh! Embarrassed)

+1 to whatever u said! i want them to know each other 1st 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lghosh

lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks so much Simple! Embarrassed Its so good to see u here.

@ Neha - U too!! Yayyy got 2 more votes!! Big smile

Jhappis to u both! I know the more the delay the more unendurable the longing & desire!! LOL 

Seriously we almost sound like sadists!! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nk.mail-Simple-

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Ohk guys before i log out...i too hv one demand..plz plz ek baar i want his hands out of those pockets...gudnyt..
nk.mail Goldie
nk.mail
nk.mail

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lghosh

Thanks so much Simple! Embarrassed Its so good to see u here.

@ Neha - U too!! Yayyy got 2 more votes!! Big smile

Jhappis to u both! I know the more the delay the more unendurable the longing & desire!! LOL 

Seriously we almost sound like sadists!! LOL

Tadpane mein jitna maza hai utna jaldi se maan jane mein kaha hai?! LOL

I say Khanak ko to bilkul ye situation ka fayda uthana chahiye! Shaan ko pura insane bana dena chahiye!! LOL

Forgot, jhappi to u too! Hug

Edited by rockingneha - 23 May 2011 at 12:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SachDJlghosh

Go to top