Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Simple- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I wanna be with Praad *dreamy look* LOOL who bhi UK say hain aur main bhi ;) + I already have a picture of him in my head LOL but make Shaan like me please :) make me a likeable person + you know its past 3am here right now + I've been reading CASA since half 11 :D
SachDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditee

Simeee

Chal done
Kis taraf se, ladka or ladki

Abhi itne ladke available hain

Prads London
Arjun & Samar  grad school batch mates
Akash & Akhil Melbourne
Vandu got Rohan so you girls cant fight over him!

I infact already wrote a part where they are verbally sparring!

Update aannne wala haiii 😍
SachDJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Simple-

I wanna be with Praad *dreamy look* LOOL who bhi UK say hain aur main bhi ;) + I already have a picture of him in my head LOL but make Shaan like me please :) make me a likeable person + you know its past 3am here right now + I've been reading CASA since half 11 :D

You should get him...he is "popular", Shan ka fav hai. 😉
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Simple take DJ's approval before going to woo Prad. He was unofficially hers for so long. 😆 She was the one attending to him when he was thirsty, made her saree come off when he was around...so baro ka ashirwaad le le aage badne se pahele! 😆😆😆 Edited by lghosh - 12 years ago
SachDJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: lghosh

Simple take DJ's approval before going to woo Prad. He was unofficially hers for so long. 😆 She was the one attending to him when he was thirsty, made her saree come off when he was around...so baro ka ashirwaad le le aage badne se pahele! 😆😆😆

Balike...poora aashirwad hai...go get him, 😆😆😆

Mujhe to Shan se hugs milne wali hai 😉, Aditee don't forget...you promised.
aditee thumbnail

Part 70 C-i

Sarovar Portico

29th May 2011

11:20 PM

Aap kahen aur hum na aayen; Aise to halaat nahi

Manzil pe pahunchenge kaise; Aap ka jab tak saath nahi

(Source: Des Pardes 1978, Lata, Music Burman Da)

Shaan pushes the veil over his pagdi, to be able to see her fully, that act makes her do a double take.

Viren: Run Gujral run! Your last chance buddy!

Sunil: Hey knock it off guys!

Aman: Boss, yeh attempt kuch dountful lag raha hai, Khanak "bhabhi" ka! (laughs)

The girls are listening to all of it, some one has to speak

Ritu: Well if its not him then its some one cuter, so don't worry.

Shaan takes a step forward when Ritu says that. His eyes are on Khanak all along.

Mehul: Jiju, jaldi badho aage.

Despite all the ribbing the couple have eyes only for each other. The camera and video guy make their way into the melee and get as many shots as they can.

Vandana: khanak forget it hes not the cutest guy anyway

Rohan Mehra: What about me?

Vandana: Ummm'.. not good enough!

Rohan: Really?

Khanak bridges the gap, Shaan's friends push and shove and finally lift him, he has the most mischievous look in his eyes, that just conveys something to Khanak, he lets himself be lifted, she stands on her toes and aims, once, twice, three times

Ritu: chhod yaar, Kritik ka ek cute coworker hai Kal milwaati hoon

Khanak though is unmindful of the shrieks and squeals continues to have a visual battle with her guy.

He bends down once and just when she touches the top of his head with the flowers, his friends hoist him again

Dadi: Viren, Samar, rehne do, nahi to main Khanak ke liye aur ladka dekhti hoon

Arjun: Dadi, not fair!

Khushboo: shaan, don't give up so easily beta!

Sunil:Shaan, kya kar rahe ho beta?

Akshay: Cmon Shaan

Shaan continued to look at his future wife, he was waiting for something.

Prad: Khanak,  you are just wasting your time (guffaws)

Shaan finds that something in her eyes, its an unposken something, that nobody in the crowd is aware of.

He slowly disengages himself firmly and and slides down, and bends for her. He is greeted by hundreds of seetis and claps, he notices a half smile at the corner of her lips. When he notices it, it goes away!

Ritu: Ab mera plan sun (in her ears)

The other girls chatter and crowd.

The band blasts away

Bai: (in Gujju) Its rude, what kind of a ritual is this. They did this becoz they are Punjabis we shouldn't.

Bua: Khanak, tujhe bhi karna chahiye

Ritu: Aunty its harmless kuch nahi hoyega!

Sunil: Hame ladki de do bhai hum to chale Mumbai

Dadi: Haan hum jaimala Mumbai mein kar lenge

Khushboo (doing a "diva" becoz she is pregnant) I am going to faint Shaan if you guys keep it up a few more minutes (irritable)

Shaan approaches purposefully with an intense look, just when he gets close her friends push her down and make her duck. The girls are besides themselves with joy. When she lifts her head up he makes eye contact, and approaches again, just when they are about to drag her to one side he holds her hand stalls her and swiftly garlands her.

Her heart cartwheels, and he smiles at her for the first time that nite!😳😳

The elders do a "milni". The Punjabi men are wearing pink pagdis, they've brought some for Khanak's family also. Everybody is overjoyed.

The couple is made to stand together for the first time. People clap, take personal pictures and videos along with the pro guys. The groom's family have brought their own also.

Bai: Chal andar chalet hain hall mein

Aada clears the way and the couple walks to the wedding hall and climb the flower decked dais and sit. There are over 50 kids running everywhere. People line up to gift and wish the couple, some are too hungry to bother with such formalities they stuff themselves with finger foods and some head to the buffets.

Only Ritu and a couple of friends are by her, Vandu is seen arguing with Rohan Mehra, her best friend Souma grins.

Indian weddings are fertile grounds for love stories and this one is no exception! 

(A lil tribute to two of my cutest most adorable young friends on the Forum, now family ofcourse!) 

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Haila update aaya ladkiyon!!
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks Aditee for the awesome update!
SachDJ thumbnail

Awww Aditee 😍

🤗

Beautiful. Perfect. next one please...we are awful...always want more.

When Rohan Mehra says "Really" I can actually hear him say it...damn that guy is good. 😊

Love the fact that are looking at each other. Ishare ishare mein baat and guftugoo, sexy indeed. I think I get it, Aww perfect when he knows exactly when to get down for jai mala.

Love stories...looking forward to all of them!!
Edited by SachDJ - 12 years ago
-Simple- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kyya ? DJ say approval lena padega ? *quickly adjusts paloo on head - touches her feet* Namaste *innocent face* LOL ! You approve of me ?