Casa Thread 3 72 A on 147!!! - Page 81

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by SachDJ

Lana I am creeped out now...had ho gayi...I am thinking the same...

Behno, y will she think about the WORK now!?

She's not that vocal abt her work

Hell she doesn even talk much n whines abt workin on weekends

It's definitely somethin related to Shaan coz that made him aware of somethin! 
Girls Adi said he will take it up when they r alone on bed, right?? So it has to be personal, not related to work. Ab kya?? Shaan immediately knew & she put it up in her FB status...some1 private & reserved like her puts this up in her FB!!??
Maybe it was something to do with the conversation they had in her room with mehnadi and her lunch...which Aditi has not written about yet...

Pata nahin

Originally posted by togepe30

Ughh...He was on my FB list...And he had that as his DP on her bday ! I know coz he tagged and wished her and on the pic...Ppl were asking "is she ur gf"😭

Nah re...! I am no relationship breaker...I wish everyone peace and happiness...!

I am happy being alone😳 Suits meπŸ˜‰

Vandoo babes, mein fictional Rohan Mehra ki baat kar rahi thi πŸ˜† Jo tera intezaar kar raha hai Shaan ke weddin mein πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Souma.N

Maybe it was something to do with the conversation they had in her room with mehnadi and her lunch...which Aditi has not written about yet...

Pata nahin

That makes sense

Abhi sare Flashbacks diye nahi hai Aditee ne

So may be Souma is rite
Originally posted by lghosh

Girls Adi said he will take it up when they r alone on bed, right?? So it has to be personal, not related to work. Ab kya?? Shaan immediately knew & she put it up in her FB status...some1 private & reserved like her puts this up in her FB!!??

Lana stop reading my mind. I mean it!!!
Anyway good night, subh ratri, shabba khair from my end!! Kal sochoongi yeh riddle kya hai! If any1 can solve it Adi should declare an award amount! Nope actually a special date with Shaan should be more like it. πŸ˜ƒ 
If any1 solves it pls write it in caps & pass it on.
See u in the morning, girls have a fantastic time!
Originally posted by lghosh

Anyway good night, subh ratri, shabba khair from my end!! Kal sochoongi yeh riddle kya hai! If any1 can solve it Adi should declare an award amount! Nope actually a special date with Shaan should be more like it. πŸ˜ƒ 
If any1 solves it pls write it in caps & pass it on.
See u in the morning, girls have a fantastic time!

Good night, sweet Shan dreams!!
Originally posted by SachDJ

Lana stop reading my mind. I mean it!!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Welcome to my world!!

Souma said he has kissed her 10 times so far, so there too the numbers r not matching.
Guys

Even m loggin off

Gud nite/ Gud day to all u beautiful, awesome n most happenin ladies on the face of the earth! πŸ˜‰

Will catch u guys at nite IST

bbyess!!