Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
yay u updated..
hei aditee..
i so wish the update goes on n on..y does it end..
khanak talked abt her fears to her bai..that was a nice convo between her n her bai..
really y is shaan so stubborn in leaving for mumbai..before taking the decision he can consult her na..wats wrong in it?
u have written khanak's mind so well..
continue soon adi..
not let the thread go another 20 to 25 pages before ur next update..
Edited by RB81 - 12 years ago
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm so if we wanna chat & discuss various topics on Casa starting from weather to ahem, relationship should we do somewhere else?? Adi tere blog mein karun kya?
I was thinking that reprimand note from Mod will be coming soon. But seriously karen bhi toh kya karen?? Ur story is so absorbable & enchanting that we tend to get carried away & talk about forbidden thoughts. This Casa reminds me of the phrase 'Mi Casa es su Casa', which means my home is ur home or kind of make urself comfortable in our home. 😃 And that is exactly what we do here, make ourselves more than comfortable, making it our very own.
In true sense this Shaan & Khanak belong to us, much much larger than the show or anything else. If u named him George or Roberto & Meredith or Penelope it wouldn't have mattered to us by now because the story & characters r so larger than life & yet realistic with finesse & style that we would have sapped it all up just like we r doing it now. U have just borrowed the name of the characters from the show & carrying it here, that is all
But will remember it next time for sure. 😃
-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
loved Khanak nd mom's convo !!!  

btw, did I miss anything ?
I read somewhere that   we wll get a glimpse of what had happend  when shaan nd khanak were in the room and Ritu got lunch.  

someone pls put some light to that.
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Ray-

loved Khanak nd mom's convo !!!  

btw, did I miss anything ?
I read somewhere that   we wll get a glimpse of what had happend  when shaan nd khanak were in the room and Ritu got lunch.  

someone pls put some light to that.

adi will soon put light to that as flashbacks..dont worry u haven't missed anything as far as updates r concerned..
but u might have missed these crazy girls ideas n wat they wish to get in further updates..if time permits have a look at it..mazaa ayega..
-Ray- thumbnail
Originally posted by: RB81

adi will soon put light to that as flashbacks..dont worry u haven't missed anything as far as updates r concerned..
but u might have missed these crazy girls ideas n wat they wish to get in further updates..if time permits have a look at it..mazaa ayega..

Thanks vaish (correct me if i am wrong ) 

I did go thru some of the posts, they r mad , haha,  why they,   even U, u r also a part of it ðŸ˜†

This is the 1st gala wedding of the forum yaar, they r njoying ðŸ˜ƒ
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Soo cute !
Shaan is already dictating terms...M soo sure she'll get back at him for it ...sooner or later..
Pradyun didnt click any pics?? LOL ! *SAD*

christmas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really loved the mother daughter conv.

esp the light touches on the anxiety and fear of not just being the mom but also because of what has already happened to her daughter. 

there was nothing over the top or no big dialogs or words exchanged. just a simple conversation. but so much was said.

def interested to know if she will win this war or not. of going for pag phera. tradition is tradition. and she is also khanak. 

though you just posted...post sooon!! :)

oh!! so glad to see the london return back. even if just a glimpse:)
Edited by christmas - 12 years ago
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG Adi aaj toh tu mujhe rulake chhodegi!! Savere that sober update & now this emotional tearjerker!

Loved loved loved Khanak & her mom's convo. Its like I am doing it with my mom, so real, so natural, so normal!! And her mom's happiness, concern for her, the sorrow for her 'bidaai' all reflected so well by u! I could so relate to it ki main kya batayoon!
Khanak is getting married & will she still remain as their own daughter & not be a Gujral DIL first, will she bear all the responsibilities like before, will she keep in touch like she did, will she remain just like she is, will she come to visit them...all these questions is probing her mom.
And seriously the lump formed when Khanak asked her mom, 'what if again...', that was so excruciating!! Every girl in her shoes will feel that, once bitten twice shy! Again could relate to her so well. My heart went out to her. Seriously sending her all the happiness from my home to hers.
And this is something even I don't understand, what's the hurry? Why can't she spend a couple of more hours with her parents? Its more than justified that she would want to spend some time with them, then why the rush? Khanak put ur foot down & fight.
Why do I feel that Shaan will postpone their tickets to evening flight! The family will leave but they will come later.
Lets see Adi what u have planned for them.
Again very sentimental update. I am feeling nostalgic now, missing home.
-Ray- thumbnail
aaj ka quota  khatam aur we wll get 1 more ??

Aditee...ye dil mange more ðŸ˜†
dishbhan thumbnail
Cold Feet!!!!!

kuch logon ko shadi se pehle hota hain kuch logon ko shadi ke naam se ho jate hain!!!

:-)

Nice update, all emotions of Khanak are shown so appropriately ... I just feel close to her ... in so many ways ...

~Cheers,
Dish