Rang Badalti Odhani

Casa Thread 3 72 A on 147!!! - Page 29

nk.mail thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Simple-

Yes it seems that she doesnt want to kiss him but doesnt say no when he does ! ðŸ˜†

Ye Khanak itni bhi bholi nahi hai! ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Simple nice wish list! Dekhte hai Adi kaun kaun sa leti hai!
And I think he will wear traditional clothes in the wedding to please & surprise her.
I like the smug attitude of these 2 so ur wish list of her leaving him for work & his going to the pub...superlikes!! 😃
SachDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It would be fun to see Shan going nuts over Khanak, and then trying to be non chalant about it, Khanak going crazy for not getting a response...let them both realize that they are doing the same thing.

Shan's control is pretty good so far...would be nice if Khanak gives in...😉
-Simple- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh god ! I'm having SO much fun ! Talking to you lot makes me feel normal otherwise I would be driven crazy with these 2 in my heads ! If I went now and came back in an hour would you guys still be here ? ðŸ˜”
nk.mail thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Simple-

I posted some ideas too but mixed up ðŸ˜†

1. All the family one night are gathered downstairs having late night talks like families do and she listens more than talks as usual and Shaan wants her to come up to the bedroom where he is. How would you show this ? I can just imagine steamy conversations. She might not listen

2. I want to see Khanak working late night some time on the desk she said she would bring along with her LOL or Shaan watching TV during night which she does not approve of and she what happens ? He might suggest something better to do according to him which he would not get 

3. There should be kisses here and there. Here I was just thinking since it is Shaan always initiating the kiss could this be a sign that she will initiate the union ?

4. She might leave one morning early for work whilst he is sleeping. Doesnt think its appropriate to tell him or  that he even cares

5. He goes to a club even though she tells him he is not allowed

6. Theres a festival and since he never wears traditional clothing (as far as from where I read which is JUST finished FIRST thread LOL) she could maybe get him to in some way ? Open for heated conversations 

7. I definitely want them to fight about the side of the bed again ! That was SO cute ! 

Will add more as I think of them 

Jhoothi!!

Itne awesome romantic scenes batae n u say u arent a romantic!? 
-Simple- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lghosh

Simple nice wish list! Dekhte hai Adi kaun kaun sa leti hai!

And I think he will wear traditional clothes in the wedding to please & surprise her.
I like the smug attitude of these 2 so ur wish list of her leaving him for work & his going to the pub...superlikes!! 😃

Yeah Lana I thought of them with the characters in mind but Aditee knows them best so she knows what to do ! ðŸ˜ƒ

Oh and Hi5 ! I forgot last time is saab khushee main ! ðŸ˜†

And LOOL remember guys I'm just gonna start thread 2 today so warn me before you guys might let something out ðŸ˜†
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Lana...yes here it's the other way ...where Shaan is vocal with what he wants..and i think he would enjoy making Khanak pine for "it" ..and our Khanak who is to shy would't mention a word but all her actions would point to that direction 
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: rockingneha

Ye Khanak itni bhi bholi nahi hai! ðŸ˜†

Exactly she can be a feisty wild cat when she wants to!! I too feel she will be the one to lose her control & urge him to dissolve the pact. Obviously Shaan will do everything possible to lure her but she will take the initiative!! 😉
Baaki Adi maate ke haath mein hai! 😃
-Simple- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rockingneha

Jhoothi!!

Itne awesome romantic scenes batae n u say u arent a romantic!? 

LOOL ! I didnt even know that I was ! ðŸ¤£

Abhi Abhi discover kiya hain ðŸ¤£
nk.mail thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SachDJ

It would be fun to see Shan going nuts over Khanak, and then trying to be non chalant about it, Khanak going crazy for not getting a response...let them both realize that they are doing the same thing.

Shan's control is pretty good so far...would be nice if Khanak gives in...😉

Nooo, i want him to initiate!! 

I don knw y but i want him to take this step ðŸ˜³