India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TVD - StaMon - A Brotherly Sacrifice

TazzyA Goldie
TazzyA
TazzyA

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Hey guys! Another post based on TVD, this time on my other fave love... StaMon. Yyup the Salvatore Brother's have a bond that draws us all in. They are the true depiction of sibling love. The post is based on the finale episode in season 2.  

Stefan's POV:

I knew the repercussions of what Klaus wanted me to do. But did it really matter? Did giving up my humanity, or what I have left of it, really matter when it meant that I could save Damon's life? He was my brother. We had experienced many hardships throughout our years, both as humans and as vampires. He had come to my rescue many times in the past. Surely the least I owed him was a restoration? A restoration of his life?

It didn't really hold value any more, the pain and anger he had once inflicted. He had atoned for his mistakes, more or less. Despite what he had done, what he had become, somehow it had always been because of me. Had I not convinced him to claim his right as a creature of the night, then he would not have to see this day. I had to do something, anything to save him. I just had to. Not because I wanted to ease my guilt, but to allow him to be the brother, the Damon I knew he was capable of. He deserved that.

I watched, fascinated, as Klaus took the sharp, jagged knife and sliced the soft part of his palm. The knife seemed to penetrate his flesh without causing any harm, almost as if his skin were made of banana peel. He did not retract from the cut, or from the sight of blood. But then, why would he? After centuries of drinking blood, extracting it from humans in such harsh fashion, seeing it became second nature, even to a hybrid.

For a brief moment I contemplated that, and recalled Damon's words from when we were at the graveyard during Jenna and Johns funeral, "How does one go about killing an all powerful wolf-vamp? And his two-faced older brother?". In all fairness, we needn't worry about Elijah any more, the lying fiend was dead, ironically because of Klaus, the one who had promised to reunite him with their family. It seemed that deception ran in the family line, as well as manipulation.

My eyes stayed transfixed on Klaus's hand, more so on his blood. It was dark, fresh and somewhat thicker than that of a humans, and it streamed freely into the clear glass vial that lay on the table, staining it significantly as it went in. He knew I was watching. The callous demon was taking great pleasure in the exchange. He enjoyed seeing me suffer.

"You see Stefan," He began casually corking the vial, tossing it from hand to hand like a weightless toy, "I am a man of my word, somewhat. This is the antidote that will save your brother. I'm aware of your history with him, tell me, why is it you want to save him? Surely he deserves to die?"

"No," I replied defiantly, "regardless of what he's done, he's still my brother. If there's any way in which I can save him, then I will. He deserves to live, not die."

"Wise words, let's see if you can live up to them." Klaus strolled over to a cooler by the table, he removed the lid, slowly and purposefully, knowing that the more the time ticked by, the faster Damon's life would fade. Bending down, he reached into the cooler and removed a blood bag. Having done that, he stood, turned around and tossed the bag to me with a sinister grin plastered on his face. Without even asking, I knew what he wanted me to do.

I looked at the bag in contempt. It had been awhile since I last drank human blood, and even when I did, it was in moderation. I had never completed a whole bag, except for the times I had been wounded. But those were times of desperation, when I had needed the blood to revitalise my strength. This was not the same situation.

If I drank this, whole and carelessly, then I knew my craving would increase. The lust for fresh human blood would be awoken. It had taken all the strength in me to close that door, to diminish that desire. Yet as I ripped open the bag and emptied it's contents into my mouth, almost gagging as the cool, thick irony goodness travelled down my throat, I knew that it was necessary. Klaus would not trade the cure without a price.

Satisfied upon seeing me drink, like the savage animal he thought I was, he turned towards Katherine. Like a cat observing it's prey, she had been sat silently in the corner, watching the events unfold. She was eagerly awaiting her freedom, obeying Klaus's orders until she did. The vervain in her system was sufficient enough only to repel his orders, but not enough for her to completely break his hold. Which explained why she listened to his commands. If he knew she was on vervain, then it'd take all but a minute for her death to occur. She couldn't afford that.

"Katerina" Klaus summoned. Without a word she moved towards him. As she did so, his pupils increased and decreased in size. It was the simple act of compulsion. I hadn't used it as much as other vampires, and it was known that we could not compel one another. However, the originals defied that rule, they had such immense power that it enabled them to compel other vampires. Scary, but true.

She stiffened, acting out the process of one who's being compelled. For what it was worth, she was a good actress. I knew that already though, she had played a great faade in falling in love with me and Damon. One I doubt I'd ever be able forgive her for.

"I want you to take this to Damon and never return." Klaus stated flatly, almost as if he didn't care about Damon's welfare. Katherine seemed almost bewildered by the demand, she had waited for so long for this day.

"You want me to leave?" She asked tentatively, afraid he may revoke his gesture of freedom. Smiling cryptically, he nodded. Snatching the vial from his hand in a childlike glee, Katherine made a 90 degree turn and ran from the room. In a blink of an eye she had vanished, thanks to the super sonic speed that vampires embodied, allowing them to move faster than a cheetah.

To say I was horrified would be an understatement.

"What did you do?!" I cried angriliy. Katherine would never take the cure to Damon, she cared for his life even less than Klaus did. "She won't take it to him," he continued pained by his futile sacrifice, "She's on -"

"Vervain?" Echoed Klaus, stealing the words straight from my mouth. I gawked at him, flabbergasted. "You don't live as long as I do without understanding amateur tricks Stefan. Worry not, she will deliver the cure to Damon, and if not, well it's of no loss to me." having said his peace, he shrugged his shoulders and laughed heartlessly.

Sinking to my knees, I gazed at the wide open door, willing Katherine to come back. She couldn't leave Damon to die, she just couldn't. Silent tears of anguish welled up in my eyes as the realisation of the sacrifice became evident. It may have all been in vain. As the tears trailed my cheeks, I sent a prayer to whatever higher power existed, "Please get the cure to Damon in time. Please don't let him die. Keep my brother safe... I beg you."

Thanks For Reading, Let Me Know What You Guys Think.
Much Love,
Tazzy

Edited by TazzyA - 26 May 2011 at 4:15pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jacobharry10011iqbals4everBarbie3143ShiningStar18-Prithi-Pragziessdtvgojanwhispa-Harshu-

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
amazingClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TazzyA

TazzyA Goldie
TazzyA
TazzyA

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shewascool90210

amazingClap

Awww Thanks Banuu Hug
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TazzyA

Originally posted by shewascool90210

amazingClap

Awww Thanks Banuu Hug

anytime patni jiLOL

TazzyA

jacobharry10011 Goldie
jacobharry10011
jacobharry10011

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Awesome FFClap
As u know i also love Stamon...Cant wait for season 3

~Manika

TazzyA

whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Wonderful Tazzy.

I love the bond that the Salvatore brothers have. They would both do anything for each other. Damon in effect sacrifised the woman he loved for his brother and Stefan sacrifised his soul.

TazzyA

TazzyA Goldie
TazzyA
TazzyA

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Thanks guys Smile

Jacob - Yeah same yaar cannot wait for season 3. Deffo gonna be an epic season.

Farrah - I know yaar! There may be SteLena Fans & DeLena Fans, But i'm sure everyone who watches the show is a hardcore StaMon fan LOL

whispa

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Hi Tazzy,

Wonderful, Loved it.

Though i didn't watch, But know abt the story and characters from my friends.

Awesome and i always loved yr work

Keep Going!!!!!!!!!

TazzyA

Go to top