Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Bollywood cheating spouses and other secrets (Page 7)

poppy2009 IF-Rockerz
poppy2009
poppy2009

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lalixlily

Sussane looks unhealthy & unhappy.
Gauri seems too calm to be honest. I guess the marijuana leads to some quietness.

Personally - I'd have payed boy toys and travel a lot to forget about my cheating hubby. I'm not into illicit substance addictions.
Can't they have sex with their personal coach or write a book instead?
It's so much better. 
LOLLOLLOL

Best advice I have heard in a long time!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

qwww-Mmmmm--PoisonIvy-

-MOTHER- IF-Sizzlerz
-MOTHER-
-MOTHER-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged

In The World Of Fashion You Have To Give More Than Just your Morals.

I feel pity for these star wives.I would have never wanted to be a star wife.But why do these girls marry stars?

More than the wives I feel sorry for the kids.They are brought in to an unhealthy and insecure world.They never get enough care and love from their parents.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenfriends_rocksafeplacetolandprincessunara-SalShah4eva-

SAYNO Senior Member
SAYNO
SAYNO

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
ah lo and behold- so the media tire of the stars and turn their attention to the 'poor' wives instead
this whole thing is just pathetic- right from the chawls to the castles men cheat- it isnt a new phenomenon.
when u sign up to be a star wife, u know the pitfalls aswell as the perks.
u have a husband- who is well maintained, famous, rich and good looking. and u expect that night after night on an outdoor shoot, he will sit in his hotel room and drink milk..alone! of course not- they will go and have fun.

the wives know it and except for su and twinkle, they do nothing but sit on their backsides. sussanne is a hand on buisness woman and kudos to her for rising above her husbands name. she visits hrithik regularly on the sets but of course, the article chooses to ignore that. if you are gonna do an article- why not foucs on the relationship as a whole- why not detail all he does for her as a husband. i am sorry to say but just coz a man has a fling- it doesnt mean he is a bad husband.

and gauri- if she is spiralling out of control-  how can we blame the husband? we KNOW that drugs are harmful and yet with 2 growing kids, if she chooses to indulge in their parties at home- who is to blame? srk? errr...how? if she hates him so much..walk out! if she cant do that- then bottle it gracefuly and channel energies into charity, work or the kids. but please dont blame the men if u CHOOSE to abuse drugs.

i hate this mentality that when it comes to blowing the cash the men made, the wives are all for it. when it comes to using their power and attention- they love it. but when faced with misdemeanours they cry foul like they are the only women to go through the trauma when in reality most women handle these situations regularly, this article supposedly focuses on susanne- but hello- it wasnt as if su was sitting at home and crying as duggu had fun- she enjoyed holidays of which pictures she chose to splash to the media and was with him on the sets of kites and at their parties. so stop treating her like a victim. the media chooses to manipulate so they get max readership- and we fall over it. all this is over exaggerated garbage

i say 'get a grip' and look at ur kids'. -but make a life for yourself and settle into a not so perfect but comfortable arrangement in the home. i am sure the branded clothes, hot husband, holidays,  bags and perfumes more than make up for it.

Edited by dusu - 23 May 2011 at 4:49am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jkakLime_Green_Sodasheenu32rose-girlronaldinha-iktaara-bipsMarauderspoppy2009

zingaru Senior Member
zingaru
zingaru

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Btw... its not only the wives doing the drugs... the husbands are totally into it too -- SRK is a very well known user and HR a little more recent user. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

youknowmeNuktaacheenKim75koolchickruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shellily

Btw... its not only the wives doing the drugs... the husbands are totally into it too -- SRK is a very well known user and HR a little more recent user. 

LOLShocked SRK as well? First smoking and now drugs?Confused
TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

Originally posted by shellily

LOLShocked SRK as well? First smoking and now drugs?Confused
well rukshar thats bollywood beyond the  world of glitz glamour fame success there is shadow of despair insecurity rivalry ,to be on top always thats too much to handle for some in that cases drugs comes as their relief
pria4ever IF-Dazzler
pria4ever
pria4ever

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged

why not only actors, but also actresses have a history in drug n substance abuse, so i don't think there's anything to get shocked or surprised...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheAquaCaprikoolchick

bollywoodfan16 Goldie
bollywoodfan16
bollywoodfan16

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
what kind of life these people live...portraying to be saint in front of the world...all rubbish...how can they even stand themselves...
K its understandable that the guys are hot and there are so many chicks who are ready to share their bed but dont they have any sanity left that they are married and should respect their spouse. Dont they think about  their children that they will get affected by seeing their parents like that...sometimes i feel there are so many crazy fans of these superstars who are ready to give their lives for them, if they get to see the real life of these stars, they might commit suicide themselves

Edited by shahidrocks - 23 May 2011 at 1:50pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_angel27-MOTHER-friends_rock-SalShah4eva-

Go to top